TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 21, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
LOL, it does help that they are actually real housewives, at least what I think of as HW's.

Dipo, I don't think of Eileen and Lisa R. as housewives at all! They are both working moms, with busy careers outside the home. I think of a housewife as someone like me, mostly a SAH keeping the homefires burning. When it comes right down to it, NONE of the women on this show is actually a housewife. But it's like a train wreck. As messy as it is, I just can't look away. Can't wait to see if there's any fallout next week for Brandi having smacked Lisa V.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 13, 2015 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Lisa and Ken would get "their own" spin-off per se (a show about Giggy and killer swans)... but as popular as VPR is, I could see Pump getting a spin-off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brandi did have a point about how everyone else says stuff and does stuff and it is let go, ie Lisa R throwing the wine and glass and then it is over. They only showed Kim and LR talking about it, not all the girls who were impacted.

Now I am not saying that Brandi doesn't go to far, she does, but I sometimes think it is presented in such a way as to make her look like the bad guy. I mean with that slap, Lisa acted like it came out of the blue, they had been talking about it, Lisa said I would slap you, then Brandi said you slap me and I'll slap you. It wasn't like Brandi just walked up to her out of the blue and slapped her. I don't think Brandi should have done that but it didn't occur the way Lisa was telling Ken about it.

Now, Klye is going to go and use what Lisa R said about Brandi's concern, to hurt her sister and make Brandi look bad.

I sure hope they all watch the shows and see how things are edited to look one way when maybe they don't really happen that wey.

Anyway, I do think Kim is in trouble, but I don't think any of these women are going to be able to do anything about it.

I wonder is LisaR and Eileen ever saw the show and how everyone hide that what's her name (I called her lips) was being abused by her husband. They might understand how they HW's let stuff slide.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Kyle just said that Brandi said Kim needs an intervention, that was not what was said at all. Lisa R said they should do an intervention and she said it to several people, Lisa V being one of them.

She really needs to go to listening school, I have have heard Kyle mishear so many things it is amazing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I don't they had been talking about slapping each other. Brandi wanted to kiss Lisa and when Lisa wouldn't let her, Brandi slapped her. Brandi then told her to slap her back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lexie girl, after the talking about kissing, Lisa said she would slap her, so Brandi said ok, you slap me and I'll slap you. Unfortunately I have seen this scene several times and depending on which show you watch, there are two different clips it can be seen both ways.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just saw this one. When they were on the boat and Brandi was trying to kiss Lisa she did ask her to stop and said she'd slap her. Brandi then actually pushed Lisa. You could see the moment change at that point and Lisa told her to just stop it. Then Brandi slapped her. Yes their was that exchange with Brandi saying you slap me, I"ll slap you, but Lisa had told her to stop. Brandi really does get out of control when she is drunk. she gets sloppy and mean. And her little exchange at the table oh when someone needs help, cause Yolanda is bossy, Lisa doesn't eat, Eileen is a homewrecker, um if Kim and Brandi think this is funny? they have a strange sense of humour. It was just another dig. I was surprised more was not made of the glass Lisa threw, that was ridiculous, it just made me wonder what's up with Harry? Then the round robin of lies at the table. Silly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Jasper, I wondered what was up with Harry as well.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
True, Brandi pushed Lisa before she slapped her. And what is with the forcing kissing. She is disgusting and Lisa wanted none of it. Who would?

Harry says he would like to know too.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/harry-hamlin-kim-richards-rhobh-accusations-lisa-rinna-201583

Fans have been speculating wildly about what dirt Kim has on Hamlin -- but we've learned she made the whole thing up just to get under Rinna's skin.

Production sources tell us the issue will be brought up again on the reunion episode -- and Kim will admit she created the whole story.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/05/kim-richards-lisa-rinna-fight-husband-harry-hamlin-story-make-up/#ixzz3Um21cXJ2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh thank you Chieko, that is hysterical that Harry wondered as well, hahahahaha. The reunion should be interesting.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
In another context, if Brandi's name was Brian there would probably be a lawsuit. she is essentially sexual harassing Lisa. Touching her inappropriately especially after being told to back off. It would be unacceptable from a man so why isn't it unacceptable to Bravo from a woman. and then she assaulted her. I could have someone arrested if they pushed and then slapped me.

lol about Harry. Kim is a piece of work. She goes on about her kids and them thinking she's fallen off the wagon but has no problem with them seeing her act so out of control? I'm confused.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Dippo, I caught Kyle twisting the intervention thing too. In the reunion clip, Brandy said that throwing the glass was worse than just the wine (like she did). Lisa R says it was the same. Don't get me wrong, nobody should throw anything, but I have to agree the glass throw was more dangerous. Lisa R never said what she did was wrong or even asked afterwords if anyone was hurt. I like Lisa R so far, but that kind of bothers me.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Plus that whole Kim and Kyle's mothers house thing is shady somehow. I think that Kim's money from her childhood acting probably paid for it. Kim has been drinking and using some kind of medications for years and was probably a mess during the time the house was sold. I think Kyle is afraid of Kim somewhat, because Kim knows all the family dirt that Kyle would like to keep buried. Lots of disfunction in that family.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If Kathy is the only one who has "Kim's back," as Kim likes to throw in Kyle's face, there is no way Kathy would have let Kyle cheat Kim out of money on the house. Kim took out a $20,000 loan against the house. That loan has to be paid back to the estate or it comes out of that person's share of the estate.

I don't think Kim's money from her acting days paid for that house because Kyle said the house was a second mortgage for all three sisters. Kyle also said after buying the sisters out, her and Mauricio lost money on the sale of the house.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
That's just the thing.... Kyle's going to say what makes Kyle look like the good sister.

With the way they react to things, it's hard to defend Kim or Brandi. However, many times I do see their point. Like when Kim told Lisa R on the plane to drop it, but then no, she had to bring it up again at the dinner. Should she have started screaming about it? No. But I could understand the frustration she had since that is all that Lisa R & Eileen want to talk about.

Never been a fan of Kim or Kyle. They could both go and wouldn't bother me one bit.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm going to have to defend Lisa R. at that dinner. She tried to apologize to Kim when Kim lost her shit. Kim is not sober - plain and simple. Kim is very mean and extremely vicious - she always has been. She does not belong on this show.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Lisa R said she would drop the subject, but she won't.....but then neither does Kim. It just goes round and round and is getting old. Kyle is as big a pot stirrer as any of them. I just can't figure out why they want to air all their family business like this........it boggles my mind.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
From what I remember of the dinner, Yolanda started off by talking about real stuff, Lisa R opened up about losing her sister and Harry's losses and issue and then said how alcohol and drug use effects her deeply and it is a strong emotional thing for her and how she may over react to things. At this point she turned to Kim and said "I am sorry if I have gotten in your business", and Kim said "You have" and it escalated from there.

Kim showed no empathy for what Lisa had shared she just went off on her again.

All that being said, Lisa should know better than to try and reason or "Save" someone who has or has had issues with substance abuse. It is a no-win situation.. and it was not any of Lisa's business. She should have expressed her concerns to Kyle and dropped it.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
And she had already apologized on the plane. There was no need to apologize again, especially since Kim had already told her to drop it. Not to mention before they ever left, Lisa V and others had already told her it would not go over well to bring it up. So just leave it alone.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Lisa R got riled up, Lisa R acts, part of this show is "acting" but it got way out of hand and Lisa R should be embarrassed at the glass wine throwing... Lisa R "lunged" at Kim - as if to choke her - where'd that come from? I thought that was really over the top - then I don't know but its as if she changed her mind about throwing the wine and was going to throw the glass "down" It was awkward at best - stupid for sure, no matter how you figure it

but somehow I do believe Lisa R had it in her that this was going to make a good show... again, acting background...

still stupid, pure and simple

and back when Kyle and Kim had that fight in the Limo, Kyle hinted that she and Murico was supporting, financially Kim - again, who knows if Kathy is also - but at the same time - Kathy isn't on the show, Kyle being on the show, her husband has a business.... this whole thing doesn't belong "out there" They truly need to think about their kids!

and they say that they had to sit on the couch at the reunion for over 8 hours, taping was 10 hours long, but they got a couple of breaks - and that it was still draining to all of them - seriously!

as if anything could positive could come out of that - I really wonder how much of the whole dog incident will be brought out...

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Here is a preview clip of the reunion...

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/f-bombs-galore-first-look-at-the-rhobh-reunion

Kyle says her daughter almost lost her hand and them Kim implies there is a different story to tell. What a mess!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Brandi couldn't even walk out of the restaurant without the young man holding her up because she was so drunk. Both she and Kim are such a joke at this point. They both think that if they keep hinting at scandalous things about the others then no one will notice what a mess the two of them are.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Kyle said she was so traumatized after the reunion she just went home to bed,but there were pics of her and a group of people enjoying themselves at one of Lisa V restaurants.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rieann, Kyle's daughter had two surgeries on her hand. She did almost lose her hand.

Kim's elderly friend who was attacked by Kingsley finally got Kim served with the lawsuit. There was an article this week that Kim had been dodging service. Of some note, she is suing the Bravo production company alleging they "conspired to cover up the attack." We know that Kingsley attacked the crew last season which is why Kingsley had to be muzzled. I'm wondering if Bravo was filming this season when the attack happened and they chose not to air it (which is not a conspiracy to cover up). Who wants to see a pit pull maul an elderly lady?

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Why in the world would Kim want her dog's attack be aired? That would serve her to no end. Just doesn't make any sense to me.