TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through February 25, 2015 users admin

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I find it hard to believe that any of them are like they act on the show. Everyone is so extreme with their 'characters'. I think they all just want to be on TV and will even fake it if they have too. That includes Lisa....who runs a bar with actual employees that are like that ? They are all wannabe actors, models and singers. This season seems very scripted or set up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, could it be, is Lisa really going to fire Kristen, be still my heart, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And why is Shena still doing these singing things.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn, I guess they wanted to save that confrontation till next time.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
We do have to have a reason to tune in Dipo.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
LOL at Sheena's "singing". You would think she would watch the show and think maybe she should give it up.

I hope Lisa fires Kristen, she really is too much. I can't believe there is any job where you could tell your manager to F off and not get fired. If I were Lisa I would not care what production wanted, I would not want to be seen as a boss who would tolerate that type of behavior in my place of business. We shall see....

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Don't be fooled! Lisa IS production.

I heard her on talk radio, she controls every single aspect of what is shown.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I think sheana's singing is not that bad. Not my genre, I'm more a 60s listener, but she sings okay.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sheana's "singing" is HORRIBLE. Even she admits she's not a singer, but an entertainer. There's a difference.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Babyjaxmom, so who buys her cd's or whatever it is that she produces and why would anyone go to see her do 1 song as a show? It is all so silly.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think her goal is to get her songs played in clubs. Don't know how you get paid for that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, its a miracle!! Kristen is fired. I think it is hysterical how happy every single employee is that she is gone. I loved whoever it was who said, you mean I can come to work and not worry about getting shanked, LMAO.

Now I just hope it holds.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I just hope Stassi isn't asked to fill in Kristen's shift's at SUR!!!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
So glad Lisa finally fired Kristen! That girl is poison, and I don't see how her boyfriend stands her.

The wedding looks to be filled with drama!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I never thought Lisa would do it. I thought maybe the show had her contractually bound to keep Kristen for the drama. It was so incredible how even when she's fired from her job, Kristen still refuses to be accountable for her behavior and blames everyone else. I wonder why James puts up with her. Ugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching my tape, these people are so weird. I don't get why they think that Shay's jacket was so cool. Sometimes I wonder how these peope were raised.

Plus, Sheena spent $30,000+++ on the wedding, OMG, are they ever going to try and buy a house. Can't believe she spent her settlement on the wedding and didn't put it away for a rainy day.

I don't know why I am amazed, they show this stupidity every week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Sheena can you be any more bridezilla than having the song sung for a second time, what a joke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking, when will this be over, LOL, and then I remember the show as 1 and 1/2 hour long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, its over, LOL, guess we see the reception and more bridezilla activity next week. And James finally figures out what Kristen is all about. Should be a good one.

Hmm, maybe it wasn't 1 1/2 hours like my TV guide showed, I have WWHL.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I don't like the fake 1 1/2 hour programs that end with WWHL. Andy Cohen if you plan to be a live show....then pick a time!!!!

I understand Brandi not wanting to see Sheena, but give it up Brandi, she wasn't the only one and per Sheena's words in the first season VPR'S, she thought he was single. How many young women have fallen for that?

At least Sheena has found love for now.

It's also ridiculous for Brandi to hold it against Lisa for supporting a good employee and good friend of her daughters. It was a Bravo choice to enhance the crossover of the two programs and for Brandy to blame all of it on just one person is unreasonable. Brandi you took the check and agreed to meet Sheena to help Lisa.

The wedding timing was poorly executed. I never planned my wedding from the age of 5. I don't get that. But all and all Sheena wasn't that bad. The wedding music is important.

Now on to the wedding dress. I would never wear it, wouldn't allow my daughters to wear it, but that dress was all Sheena. Her design, her signature, who she is as a person. Can that be wrong? It really did look good on her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I can't believe how crazy Sheena is being about thee timing at her wedding. She really does NEED all the attention on her. The music wasn't played when she wanted to so she can't dance (and show off).

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
If she provided a set plan for the wedding planner then that is how it should have happened. A wedding is the day that a bride gets to have things her way. That was not how my wedding was but I'm more organic about celebrations. I don't like posed pictures, you'll find me behind the professional photographer trying to capture candids and getting some pretty cool pictures, etc.

On the other hand, most adults know that you get what you pay for.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristen just wants to be right and not be a liar, LMAO!!! Even if someone confirms this issue, she will still be a liar, she has lied about so many different issues it won't change a thing except maybe cause a problem between Tom and Arianna, which is what I think her real agenda is, MO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and I hope that no matter what happens, Arianna says that was a long time ago and has nothing to do with my current relationship with Tom. So thanks for sharing, go away.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Loved how Stassi gave Kristen some good advice. She didn't listen but was impressed with Stassi pointing it all out for her in a calm and collected manner.