TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: 19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Family: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 04, 2015 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Previews for tonight's show hint @ Josh & Anna having another baby on the way announcement. That would make 4 for them.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear Anna and Josh are having another baby! Now for Jessa and Ben!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
There are rumors all over the internet that Tim Tebow and Jana Duggar are dating. That would be so awesome!!!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I think that's all it is too, Texannie, rumors. People like Perez Hilton can take a speck of anything and make it into a mountain of speculation and gossip...after all it's what puts the bread ...I mean caviar...on his table.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Jana has always been my favorite daughter.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/jana.duggar.of.19.kids.and.counting.and.
tim.tebow.dating/43886.htm

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it's a fun rumor though!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
The truth is that they have never even met.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, December 07, 2014 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it's still fun to speculate! they could be internet friends like Jill and Derrick which could be why they have never 'met' LOL

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, I would like Tim & Jana to get to know each other & see if there is any "spark". They do have a lot if similar life views & they are both in the public eye.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Where have the five years gone? Little Josie Duggar is 5 years old today! I remember the first time they showed her tiny little self on the show, how fragile and precious she way. Happy Birthday, Josie!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
It's a GIRL!!!http://www.people.com/article/josh-anna-duggar-reveal-sex-fourth-baby-19-kids-and-counting?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Amchess

08-26-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
I have been watching the Bates family on the Up channel (Brighthouse). I like it as much, or better, than 19 kids. They are such a sweet family. Right now 3 brothers are ganging up on a boy who is courting one of the sisters. He is from Minn (I think) so they are al worried where they will decide to live. It's on demand too, I think on Lifestyle Demand.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Amchess, I too watch the Bates family's show and enjoy it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying the Bates family too. The kids seem a bit looser or something. They are quite funny, especially the three brothers.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This loving family is showing their true colors again. He had the entire hill to sled down but they decided to aim for the cat.....lots of giggles and laughs at the expense of a living creature.....digusting.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/duggars-accused-of-animal-cruelty-after-son-in-law-deliberately-hits-cat-while-sledding/

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I refuse to believe that anyone in this family thinks hitting an animal with a sled is funny. I believe they were laughing and the fun they were having and not the cat. Come on people.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They don't have much respect for an overpopulated earth or people who aren't like them and it was pretty clear that they didn't give a rip about that cat. I didn't hear one voice saying not to do it or trying to persuade him to be a better role model for any kids around. And then to proudly share it in social media.

I have no problem believing what I saw and heard. How could that be fun anyway?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Connies, watch the video again. It's clear that they were laughing at the expense of the cat. That was a wide hill. Easily could have turned the sled the other way. The laughing girls were egging it on. Watch again. No way should that cat have been hit on such a wide open hill. And no way was that a laughing fun moment.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh my. How mean. Really, if my kid did that I'd be so sad and embarrassed. The cat could have been seriously harmed.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I apologize to one and all, I went back and watched and am shocked. I just quickly looked and read the article and assumed it did not happen that way.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I only watched part of it, its just too sad for me - I know that in some parts of this country animals are thought of as "property" or "things" (some of the Amish that raise animals for sale for instance) its their mind set - I can't wrap my brain around it

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I too thought it was probably exaggerated Connnies and then I watched the video. No doubt he was aiming for the cat and they were all laughing about it. I just don't understand that kind of behavior at all.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm such an animal rights person! I refuse to watch the video. Let's see how these people try to smooth this one over......

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heck it bothered me that the cat was outside .. we just have too many urban predators out here.