TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through January 27, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The whole thing was hysterical and it still amazes me how Stassi can actually say that she didn't try to turn everyone against Kristin. That was the whole point, she has always said she was in charge of everyone at SUR and they better do what she says.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They must have different rules for passport photos in LA because up here they say no smiles and straight forward look because they want to be able to use facial recognition software on the photo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG!! Jax is 30 years old and his parents were paying for his car insurance. How do these people get away with having their parents support them monetarily at that age, it boggles the mind.

And what the Heck!! Suspended from work, how does that happen. Everywhere I have worked you either work, quit or get fired! Never even heard of anyone having a suspension, LMAO.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Jax is actually 34 or 35 which makes it even worse :-) Kristen has been suspended so many times. Definitely not real life. Also, I bet the British guy that Kristen is dating and is much younger is probably dating her so he could have more air time. I remember him in bits and pieces last year but nowhere near what he has this year. I also find it very convenient that Stassi's boyfriend was transferred to LA right when the show was starting to film again. Makes you go hmmmmm

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, December 06, 2014 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what role this Vail girl played on Y&R, I don't recognize her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and maybe Katy (is that her name) should take note, if Tom doesn't want to give up Jax to be with her, who is more valuable. I believe that Tom is just not that into to you.

The only person who would be happy if Tom gave up Jax is Stassi and she is only doing it to be in control.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
what role this Vail girl played on Y&R

during her time on The Young and the Restless, where she played Heather Stevens (from 2007 - 2010) she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/54059-who-is-vail-from-vanderpump-rules-the-new-hostess-is-a-lot-more-than-a-struggling

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, thank you Chieko. I didn't even recognize her, she doesn't look bad or anything. She said she had a substance abuse issue so that must be why they wrote her out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Do you think that Sheena's parties were in Miami because Lisa didn't want the chance of another mess in LA that she might have to explain, LOL.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
What about Pandora 'missing' the party because a manager quit and Lisa (mommy) needed her to manage Pump? It seemed contrived to me. Emphasize Pandora's friendship with Sheana, but keep Pandora away from any filmed partying that could embarrass Lisa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 12, 2015 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Kristen got Tom to say the things she wanted when he was drunk out of his mind, and now decides that he still wants her. She is definitely a bunny boiler and very scary. She needs some professional help for sure.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Mummy, Lisa's staff can behave like sleezebags but not her daughter !! I would have told her to stay home too !!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pandora is also a married woman. I don't imagine her husband would want to see her acting like a sorority girl on TV, and perhaps she herself has matured beyond that stage too.

Omg, poor Tom just added more fuel to Kristen's fire. She just can't seem to let go of him and move on. You'd think James would be getting tired of her obsession, too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL that the maintenance man told Stacci to wear less makeup.

Poor Stacci, she isn't the center of the universe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And once again, Kristen shows she is insane. She finally gets what she wants and turns it into "he still wants me". She really does need some therapy.

I don't know how any of these people live, who pays for all this stuff, is it Bravo? Don't they only make about $1000 per week for the show and what it films for 16-17 weeks?

Babyjaxmom, I am surprised that James puts up with it, but he may just be with her to be on the show and make some money and get some free sex.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I don't care how good a friend Arianna is to Sheena, if I would Arianna I would tell Sheena you need to play with her without me. I don't need the grief.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I always feel like taking a shower after I watch this show. And, I don't very often but they rerun it so much, it is hard not to catch parts of it if watching Bravo.

Nobody in their right mind would put up with this group including this group. Therefore, I attribute it all to playing a role for TV. They know their parts. Kristen's over the top obsessiveness with Ariana and Tom cannot be real for someone her age ( and I am playing the age card). She has a boyfriend and she does this right in front of him. Who does that ?? An an out of work actor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good points.

I was going to come here and ask this, Isn't it true that any other place you worked as a server if you drank on the job you would be fired?

I can't comprehend how these people think it is ok to drink on the job, but since they are unemployed actors, maybe that is why.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I was thinking the same thing regarding the drinking. Did you notice that Lisa didn't seem very surprised or upset by Stassi telling all of the ways she would drink on the job?

So the big question is did Jax have a relationship with John or didn't he?????? The show sure made it seem like he did, but who knows it could be the editing. On WWHL Sheena seemed sure he didn't.

I am trying to figure out why Bravo brought back Stassi. She really adds nothing to the show this year.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was so happy to see Katie finally stand up to Stassi. Stassi seems to think the world revolves around her and everybody in it is there to serve her. Hope Katie sticks to her guns. She needs to do what's right for her and her relationship, regardless of Stassi. I never could figure out why everyone always kisses Stassi's butt.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, January 25, 2015 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
This, exactly! Why is she even on the show anymore?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Kristen is nutty. Why would James put up with her?

Did Tom cheat? Is Arianna being made a fool of?

How does anyone get any food or drink at this restaurant?

Dawn

07-24-2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
I think maybe they brought Stassi back to show that the show doesn't need Stassi. I liked Stassi until this season. She's dull, boring and pointless.

I thought James was an odd choice for Kristin last year after the few shots of him we saw, but I'd have to say his accent makes him a little bit cuter. I feel sorry for him though - I hope he's just in it for the money and tv time (get his name out there for his music) because if not and he's staying with kristin because he thinks she's his soulmate then he's a giant "kitty"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So why would the girl from Miami want to come out and mess with Tom? BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BE ON TV.

Are these people just stupid, LOL. I don't necessary believe Tom or AnneMarie about what happened but geeze Kristen, get over it and move on in your life.

Also, are these girls dresses a normal length? They always look like they are too short to me.