TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through February 20, 2014 users admin

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Stassi was on Watch What Happens Live and was asked if that was the text from her and it was not. She says that next week's show will show all of what was laid out and that they ARE texts from Kristen.

I didn't think it was the same as Stassi's text at all when he was reading it. Stassi's texts were about how she was going to tell and the texts last night were about how to keep it hidden.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else feel like you needed a shower after watching? These kids must have no other friends (and I use that word loosely) or acquaintances if they have to sleep with each others sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths...
It's just ewww.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Nope- it's the same text. Look up the episode. Why would Kristin and Stassi write the exact same text?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Yup it is the same text that Stassi wrote from Kristen's phone when trying to trap Jax. I paused the phone message in the beginning of the show and it's exactly the same. This show is scripted big time.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Chitchat- ITA! I did the same thing! I guess there are a lot of people now wondering if this show is scripted..I say that they are all actor wannabes.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Slinks in here behind Rubyroo

I think they are all actor wannabes too. I just can't see them doing the hard work that being a server requires.

Watched Stassi on WWHL and she says the texts were not the same and we would all find out everything next week.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
DId anyone notice how Stassi kept touching Yolanda's arm ? I am sure Yolanda did not feel any affinity towards Stassi. I=n fact, it must be kind of insulting to be sitting next to her. Stassi solves her problems by calling people out on ridiculous things and then slapping them and throwing drinks. Maybe she reminds Yolanda of Brandi.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Yep, what Reenie said, Stassi was on WWHL and told us the texts were not the same and we would see next show what really happened. Andy told her it was the biggest question they were getting on Twitter because everyone is saying they are her texts but she said we will see.

I heard Yolanda on Cosmo radio the morning of the WWHL day and she was excited about meeting Stassi and the host and her were commenting about how sweet she is, the host is friends with her, provided the Stella McCartney white harem pants she wore on WWHL. So, Yolanda seemed happy about meeting Stassi.

Also, on WWHL, Stassi was completely ashamed of hitting Kristen. I don't like how Stassi handles things but she seemed sincerely sorry about doing it and she reacted from emotion.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Slinks in here...

Well I watched the season finale` and WWHL. That's a confession for all your eyes only!

So Kristen did sleep with Jax. I just don't know what to make of it all. Jax came across as so cold and unfeeling. On WWHL, he said he didn't realize until he saw the episode how awful he was.

Tom and Kristen staying together? I don't get that. They don't even seem like they are in love, so I don't understand why they would stay together.

Is it all scripted? Was the fight real? Jax was bloodied up for sure!

These people confuse me. But Kristen is a good liar.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Kristen spent so much time saying that Jax was lying and she wouldn't touch him with a 10' pole. Wow. What a liar. And Jax. To feel no shame for having lied and hurt so many people. Wow. I think they should all have nothing else to do with him ever again. What a despicable excuse for a human being.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I think all the main players in this cast are desperate to be famous. They know if they want to have camera time they have to produce drama. Kristen and Tom saw how much attention Stassi and Jax got last year so they turned it up for attention this year. Which meant Stassi and Jax had to turn it up to out do the other two. Only truly desperate for attention people would allow themselves to be portrayed like this. If Jax, Tom or Kristen are still working there I have no respect left for Lisa. There's got to be a long line of beautiful people who want to work there. I'd ax
the whole crew......

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Except for Peter. I love Peter.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
And he is extremely hot. And so non-dramatic.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Wow, Kristen is a great liar. It's a talent, I suppose. Most people suck at it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, February 05, 2014 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's my take, I think that Kristen and Tom are both broken in some ways, perhaps that's why they are still together, or were even drawn to each other. But I wondered if Kristen had cheated with Jax bc she was getting back at Tom. Tom had cheater on Kristen many times, she didn't want to face it for so long, but inside she knew it was true, so I thought, maybe it came out in her behavior. And what better way to hurt Tom, than to sleep with his "friend." If this storyline is even true, which it might not be, then I hope they both go into therapy, separately and together, not to stay together, but to help themselves become stronger people and move forward in life, in a more healthy way.

I thought that Stassi should have been carted off to jail for slapping Kristen. I don't know why Lisa even got involved to tell Stassi to apologize--though it seemed staged to me--but it wasn't her place. Lisa's place was to fire Stassi for hitting another employee, whether they were working or not. Tom also should have been fired for his hitting Jax, no matter what, it's still work.

I think Jax said something about he and Kristen--if it's true and not for the show---so he was not the worst in Stassi's eyes. Stassi still had thought badly of Jax, none of the things he had tried had worked to get her back, or for her to even like him again, so, here was his opportunity to make someone else look worse to Stassi than he did. I don't think that worked, though, they both looked pretty bad.

I hope this show doesn't come back, it really reminds me of a hostile work environment. And that's not something I want to see. The slap for me, was enough.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
This show better come back, looking forward to the reunion. Looks like it will be good and will update us on the current situation(s).

If one of my employees slaps another employee when they are not on the clock then I don't want to know about or hear about it and they need to work it out themselves, if it happens while they are on the clock (as well as the constant arguing and drama) then it's time to let them go.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Watched the reunion last night.

So Kristen and Tom are broken up and he's seeing Ariana now. I am glad they are finished, it was a toxic relationship. BUT seriously Ariana, you really had to wear that jacket cut down to your waist? It was annoying.

Jax seems to be the guy no one likes or trusts or respects at all any more.

Stassi left her job at Sur...I just find it hard to believe she is stepping away from the limelight. Maybe another show?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was going to say Thank Goodness! If this show goes on for another season Stassi will be gone, that is excellent.

I always felt bad that, like high school, she felt everyone had to think the same way that she did. If she hates you then they all have to hate you.

I do hope that Kristen gets some therapy to help her deal with the hurt, she is obviously still very invested in that very bad relationship. And she can not hear anything that anyone is saying to her.

Not surprised that Jax uses his job to get laid every night, LOL.

I agree, Reenie, Adriana used very poor taste in selecting her outfit, it looked tacky.

Katie mentioned seeing yourself so drunk was an eye opener, boy I hope so, I don't have any problem with them drinking and partying, but they should take a look at how far they decline when so smashed. Plus I am still amazed, are they allowed to drink while at work, that can't be real life - maybe just for the show.

Reenie maybe Stassi wants to get married and be taken care as her princess mind demands, LOL, so that is why she left.

I think it will be a lot more interesting to see what is going on at Sur without her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahahaha

Dr. WILL KIRBY ‏@DrWillKirby · 1h
Sorry to overstep my boundries, @mrjaxtaylor, but please contact me if you want to take @stassischroeder's name off your arm at @drtattoff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Answer

Retweeted by Dr. WILL KIRBY

Jax Taylor ‏@mrjaxtaylor · 17m
@DrWillKirby thanks I am good though and I would never remove it, go over it maybe...my arm is sleeved

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Hot stuff Dipo! Thanks for posting that

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Ha, when I started reading that I thought for sure that Will was going to offer to treat him for disease. I know what Will does but I was stuck on it being directed at Jax. Shame on me!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Loved the reunion but felt bad for Tom because he is still VERY angry, could hardly calm himself down. I loved the chemistry and friendship between him and Ariana and they are perfect for each other. She has the body to pull that outfit off and we all know that she did it for Kristen's sake so it was kind of funny.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Interesting that even Andy shut Kristen down saying she didn't have the floor. I think Adrianna nailed it when she told her she had Borderline Personality Disorder. It amazes me how they all seem to have such a shallow dating pool. Kristen breaks up with Tom and is now sleeping with James the buser? They all need serious mental help.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Well, I watched part 2 of the reunion.

Tom IS still very angry at Jax and can't get over how cold Jax is about the whole thing. Plus he's super annoyed that Kristen has slept with the guy who was going to be his new roommate and bandmate. He really seems to feel betrayed by both of them.

Shallow dating pool for shallow people.