TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through January 01, 2015 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I am watching sort of Downsized about a family living large hit by the economy. I think we are supposed to admire their imagination on making miney,they seem to have a lot of schemes, and you have to wonder why they don't just follow through on something, A. if you cut back when jobs got tough, you would not have lost your house. I just keep yelling at them as they do their plucky bit but struggle with the smallest economies. I find them the most privileged and whiny family ever. I have had my paycheck removed from the bank a week after I got paid the same week my husband got run over by a car and my insurance was cancelled retroactively. I just ate a lot of liver and made a deal about paying my rent and got a day and a night job. But I did not feel I deserved expensive coffee drinks and stuff like that. well, I can't recommend this show unless you like yelling at people.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Reader..Finding Your Roots is soooo good. I missed the first few shows and watched them OnDemand but missed the one with Derek Jeeter. If you miss it on Tuesday they re-show it on Thursday at 1:00 AM, at least in So. Florida.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 08, 2014 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wilson, looks like Real World Chicago starts December 16.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/20/real-world-skeletons_n_6015722.html

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
VH1 has picked up a new show for next summer called Twinning- 12 sets of twins will compete in tests of their unique bond for a shot at $222,222.22...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sounds really interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't see a thread for The Taste and I don't know if it is popular, but Chef Joe from BB made it onto a team!!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
What channel is it on, Dipo?

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
The Taste is on ABC on Thursdays.

I almost jumped out of my seat when Chef Joe came on. I hope he does well, I always kind of liked him.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Katy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
On Kimmel last night Kathy Griffin indicated she was taking over as host of Fashion Police. Obvious choice. I hope it works out well for all. Love her.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Was THRILLED to see Jason Clay Dunn win on InkMasters last night. He so deserved the win. Congratulations!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, December 20, 2014 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I *highly* recommend "The Profit" on CNBC - Marcus Lemonis saves failing businesses. I love this show, more details under the new thread.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I am really pleased that Josh Hibbard won the New Years competition on Inkmasters last night. I thought he got hosed this past season and I am really mad that Jason Clay Dunn (or whatever that guy's name was) won. He wasn't the best artist and despite what they said he didn't win over his competitor - Josh was kicked out on a technicality (do I really believe that none of those other artists (or the judges) didn't smoke pot throughout the course of the competition - I find it highly unlikely!).

I don't even have or want any tattoos - I don't know why I watch these shows (but I watch both Inkmasters and Best Ink) but I am happy that Josh won.

Personally I think the competition is better on Best Ink. The tattoos seem better and it doesn't have so much negative drama as Inkmasters.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I watch it too Roxip, missed last night though.
isn't Josh the one who brought pot tothe show and smoked every day to relax? Seems like shows don't want to be caught in that. People may do it at home, but you have to behave on this show because they would be open to a law suit if something went very bad and a skin decided to sue over him being high while tatooing, it could have caused a problem for them. it was himself that hosed him.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm with Sadie on this Josh was his own worst enemy when it came to breaking the rules. I got the impression it was more than just the pot (I don't mean drug wise, but other rules) that got him kicked out, and frankly I don't think they should have even had him back. It sets a precident that it's okay and the contract means nothing we might give you a chance later. As for Jason winning, solely based on the last tattoo he should have. Based on the body of work it should have been Cleen. I enjoyed the Xmas eve better than this ny eve one. I'm didn't like any of the tattoos, or the participants.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Which New Year's Eve special do you watch? I almost always watch Dick Clark's show. I know it's Ryan Seacrest now, though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This past few years I watch Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin on CNN. But that's later in the night. Earlier on I watch anything that has the best musical stars performing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would rather have a root canal with no anesthetic than watch or hear Kathy Griffin, so I will be passing on that show, despite my love for Anderson Cooper (and I have heard the promo so many dozens of time while watching CNN I'm fast with the mute.

So if I watch anything I will watch Ryan Seacrest, Taylor Swift, etc..

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, I know that about Kathy and you.... you have told me more times than I can remember, Seamonkey....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just decided I am going to watch the Kathie Lee and Hoda special on NBC until 9 PM. They are two silly women.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was just answering the question.

Currently I'm just watching reruns of The Little Couple. Set the Dick Clark show to record when it starts.

Hey, we all survived into another year (I'm assuming I'll still be here in 4 hours).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just answering the question.

And I was just making a joke I thought you would appreciate. Any time I have ever posted about Kathy, you have posted closely after about how much you dislike her.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am so enjoying Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper. I just love his giggle. They are so funny together.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do love his giggle :-)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, January 01, 2015 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
We watched Kathy and Anderson - I'd LOVE to see what his hair looks like this morning! :-)