TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: 19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Family: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 17, 2014 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
all right, I find this a bit funny!
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/11/duggar-sex-scandal-jessa-ben-consummating-marriage/

DH said his coworker's wife texted him with the info, so of course I had to come google! roflol - now dh says this just confirms to all those that say one kiss will lead to sex! LOL (I don't care if they did or didn't, I'm just laughing with dh thinking about if they did! I can't imagine that they had that much time, with all those guests just outside the door, highly unlikely, but maybe that's why I think its funny?!)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, November 07, 2014 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just saw a poll guessing who will marry next. I'm thinking John David.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jessa responded to the above accusation with a biblical verse. So sad to see awful rumors about these girls. Are people that jealous of this family they just have to cut them down to make themselves feel better?

Jessa Responds to Rumor

I have to agree with one of the responses to this article. Anyone who thinks this girl and her husband would have sex @ the church reception has to have their head examined. It's hard for me to believe anyone @ their wedding would even say something like this.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
There are lots of lovely wedding photos of Jessa's and Ben's wedding at people.com

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So the girls saw "an act of lust". I think that has to be put into perspective. This is a culture that deems dancing as taboo! An act of lust could be as simple as a deep kiss and some inappropriate hand grabbing! Oh, the SHOCK!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think you are exactly right, Brenda.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, November 09, 2014 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was probably some heavy petting. That would shock them I'm sure.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What was that woman thinking - opening the door on their private moment (which I seriously doubt was consummation of their marriage)? She was a nosy busybody who should have let them have a few minutes alone as a newly married couple.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Color me skeptical of the whole claim.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I read that Mary B. (the person who originally posted that Jessa and Ben did it in the church) subsequently posted that her original post was a satirical post (a joke and not true) in the comment section of a satirical blog, and that she was surprised news agencies had picked it up. She said it would be like CNN taking news stories from The Onion and reporting them as fact.

It really seems this is just websites not caring about checking sources just to get as many clicks as possible.

I do not believe it nor do I think Jinger opened the door on any private moment between Jessa and Ben.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I think the idea of 'verify,verify, verify' is of most importance where the internet is concerned. Ruining a person's reputation is way to easy these days.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ridiculous rumor about the supposed fornication in church. Booo.

Anna is mighty good at being perky. That road trip show ranked high amongst the most sleep inducing, thank you.

Anna looks preggers to me or she's just developed a belly due to her healthy eating habits. She has her mil figure....😜

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Who is Anna?

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Anna is Josh's wife.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Anna is very good on camera. She's a very attractive young woman & presents herself very well. She does seem to be developing that same body type that Michelle has - kinda thick through the middle w/large breasts. She might be pregnant or still fighting the last of the baby wt from Marcus. I know that folks usually show earlier with later pregnancies. It's known that this family do not practice birth control & it's known that Josh & Anna are still very much into each other after 6 yrs of marriage.

I really like Anna & she's become one of my fav's in this family.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
omg - roflol - - another report that they had "relations" in the room with their fist kiss! Seriously I find it funny, BUT, it does keep them in the news, so it brings viewers to the show - imho, that is why they are continuing with the sordid tale! I read it yesterday, but things got hectic, I didn't save the link - it said that is why she posted the black and white photo of them with the Bible verse! (I mean the article seemed to twist things a bit, which again, makes me laugh, seriously? )

I agree with OG< there just doesn't seem to be any need to "verify" anymore!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
In the wake of the Duggar kiss pics, the matriarch and patriarch sent out a pic of themselves kissing and asked other married couples to celebrate the joy of marriage with them by sending similar kissing pictures.

Except they sorta didn't expect married gay men and lesbians to join in the fun, I'm guessing.

* Death and Taxes

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Why did the parents need to send out a photo of them with similar kisses? Kind of attention grabbing from the newlyweeds, if you ask me.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Can't these people moderate a little bit? They go from not being able to touch each other before marriage (I know, hand holding)to pictures of PDA, and encouraging others to do the same. Seems very gratuitous.

Alwayzmovin

11-06-2003

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwayzmovin a private message Print Post    
IMHO,it all boils down to the almighty dollar. As long as they are relevant and in the news, TLC keeps sending those big checks.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, because of this family's exposure on TLC, America has made them a fav reality TV family. Keeping America interested, keeps TLC interested & keeps that revenue coming in. Heck, I don't blame them one bit. If TLC came knocking on my door & wanted to pay me all kinds of $$ to film my everyday life, I would jump on it in a heart beat. There has to be a substantial amount of $$ involved for folks to let their lives be filmed. Power to them for having their uniqueness that make them interesting enough to make $$ off of it.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i have been around many couples who had sex prior to marriage but were sickly gross with PDA (public display of affection).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps drawing attention from the newlyweds - and the unpleasant drama - was exactly what the parents intended. Ben and Jessa didn't deserve the negative publicity that so many media outlets jumped on without any substantiation. Being newlyweds and getting to know one another is a time for them to be together without all the hype. I think it is great that so many of the families in this unique situation are still seemingly happily married.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I think you're right...very clever to pick that up. That makes complete sense.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I 2nd that Roxip....good catch!