TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through November 17, 2014 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I want Dr.Phil to get a hold of Kandi and her crazy momma....it is up to Kandi to squash the vile words that come from her mouth.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As happy as I am for Kandi - I can't watch these episodes about her wedding because of her mother.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Kandi is just too wishy-washy in talking with her mother and discussing anything with Todd. I don't know how he puts up with it. I hope to gosh things change. Todd is a martyr to put up with that crap. Joyce is either the most vile person or mentally off.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
That's a GREAT idea, Marameko. Dr. Phil, get in there! And yes, Kandi just lets her get away with anything she says. Mother or not, Kandi needs to stand up to her.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, June 09, 2014 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I think Mama Joyce has been playing the "I got up at 3:00 in the morning to give you everything that made you what you are today" card for a very, very long time.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Kandi's grown, she has a right to live her life the way she chooses, regardless of anyone's opinion, including her mother. I'm tired of the 'Mama Joyce doesn't want Kandi to marry Todd' storyline, even if it's true, they have dragged it out ad nauseum.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Good for Kandi insisting on the prenup.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Apollo Nida the husband of Phaedra Parks has been indicted for bank fraud and will go to a federal prison for 8 years.
What I don't understand is why she married him in the first place, sure he is handsome and all that but has the integrity of a fruit fly.
I would love to know if friends and family tried to warn her years ago. It just seems to me that he brings nothing to the table.
Perhaps she will divorce him;the lady can do much better and one can do bad by themselves.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, it has been rumored/speculated that they split up back in September/October of last year, which is why you saw very little footage of them at the house. The Feds went after Apollo about a week after the Pillow Talk party. Lending credence to the rumors that they split up, this past weekend Phaedra was on vacation with Kandi and Todd - without Apollo - and she was not in the courtroom yesterday.

The bigger question is who is Apollo going to snitch on? Being a convicted felon, he was looking at 15-20 years but received eight years because he is "cooperating" with the Feds.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch Kandi and Todd's wedding series? Mama Joyce was her usual self. The wedding had the usual drama but went okay. MJ looked as if she was sucking on a lemon the entire time.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Mama Joyce is ...........just awful and a good part of the reason is her daughter when it comes to Todd.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I think Bravo is loving all the MJ drama. I thought her behavior was awful at the wedding. However, she could easily have been much worse. Maybe she knew that with all the money Kandi had spent that this was a line she better not cross. As repulsed as I am with the way she talks to and about both Todd and his mother, going after Todd's daughter takes it to whole different level. They never said for sure that she had said something that hurt that young lady's feelings, but I wouldn't be at all surprised that she did. I like to think that Kandi would not allow that, but then I have been shocked by how passive she is when it comes to MJ's attacks on Todd and his parents.

With the exception of the MJ drama, I thought it was a fun wedding. I hope they remain happily married for the rest of their lives.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
With her for a mother-in-law, I don't give it too long.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I truly feel that Kandi should have spoken up to MJ whenever she spoke bad about Todd or his mother. I don't buy the fact that MJ can say anything she wants to and gets away with it because Kandi says after all that is my mother. Sorry, I would have told my Mother if she can't show respect to my future husband or his family and that includes his daughter she would not be invited to the wedding nor would she be welcome in my home until she changed her attitude. Mama is just afraid Todd will spend too much money that should be going to her.She is a mean hateful sorry excuse for a mother.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I agree, Country. Pam, the only thing it showed was when they were getting made-up, MJ was talking to Kandi (not too close) and commented positively about Riley (can't remember what) and Kandi said that went for her now other daughter too. MJ said something not too bad, but unnecessary. By the way, Todd's daughter is going to be living with them. Don't you know MJ will love that! I am appalled that Kandi lets her mother get away with saying what she does. And Todd must be a saint, to put up with that.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I take back all of my previous comments about MJ possibly having dementia. That was too kind. She is just an awful person who only cares about herself.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I've never seen any of the Housewives shows, but for any of you who might be fans of Kim Kolciak, she was featured in last night's season premiere of HBO's "Hard Knocks - Training Camp with the Atlanta Falcons" thanks to her place in Atlanta sports society as the wife of Kroy Biermann. (I'd never seen her before but she comes across as a little bit bossy.)

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I got my info for laser surgery an on the front of the brochure I thought that looks like Kim Z's husband Kroy. opened it sure enough . laser surgery endorsed by the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta Braves. guess he got his eyes fixed for free

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Wow this season is going to be good. What with Apollo and Phaedra's split, NeNe and Cynthia's break, and Porsha is still there, post surgery, this is a bonanza. Plus, looks like some more Todd/Kandi momma conflict.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, November 10, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I never thought Phaedra was a particularly attractive woman but with her time off my TV she seems to have gotten a makeover and looks good.

Nene is still the most obnoxious housewife of any city. Her 30 mins on Andy's show was impossible to sit through.

At some point Kandi will have to choose her marriage or her momma.

Apollo is a criminal....and Pheadra knew this from the start. I feel sorry for her kids.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Agree 100% on all your points Lilfair. Nene and Brandi (BH) are my two least favorite HW. Aviva was also on the list but she got fired from NY so she doesn't count.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Apollo lied....I knew it. He is such a a creep. Phaedra thought that she could make him into a solid citizen or at least keep him under her control and toe the line.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What a sad lot this group is this year.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have said for the last two years that Apollo was lying. He is everything that Kenya doesn't want in a man. Kenya wants to get married and have children - obviously with a successful man. Why would she want to get involved with a convicted criminal who already has two children?

It should also be noted that before going to prison, Apollo gave an interview wherein he stated again that everything that was said about Kenya was a lie.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Phaedra confused good looks with good morals, just because Apollo is fine. Not only did he owe Kenya an apology but now Miss Phaedra does as well.
Nene and Momma Joyce are just two good examples of miserable/obnoxious human beings. Todd should not have married Kandi .