TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 12, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through November 12, 2014 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oops, so my point was, that with $$$ law firms you'd think that they would mention a bit of restraint, and be a bit more specific when filing papers on their assets...

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm confused when I read that Teresa and Joe get to keep their home? Don't their creditors have first shot at their home? I'd like to rip various entities off of millions of dollars and still get to keep my misgotten fortunes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 10, 2014 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It gets real confusing because there were two bankruptcy filings. The first bankruptcy (at the beginning of the series) is the one that led the Feds to bring the criminal charges against them. Tre and Juicy dropped that bankruptcy request because some of the documents they presented were fraudulent. Unbeknownst to them, Monica Chacon who was representing Joe's former business partner, was working with the Feds in helping to produce the fraudulent documents. If you remember, Monica Chacon was the person that Kim G. went to Melissa's party and Tre asked Melissa to ask them to leave (a few years back).

The second bankruptcy was not granted by the Court and was recently "closed" a couple of weeks ago. That means they have to pay back the $13 million they owe.

In the end, Tre and Juicy never formally completed a bankruptcy. (I tried my best to explain this because it has gotten real complicated over the last five years... LOL)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, October 10, 2014 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Watched last night. These people just dont get it and I am not sure they ever will. Sad for the kids but not for the adults.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 10, 2014 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexi thanks so much for your explanation. It does get complicated.

My biggest issue in this mess is the Tre still doesn't own up to the fact that both she and her husband committed fraud on purpose. It wasn't a mistake, it wasn't the banks fault. tre still acts as if was everyone else's fault and she was an innocent by stander. Typical criminal nap mindset one owning up to their crimes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 11, 2014 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The prosecutors came out swinging yesterday after Tre went on WWHL and said she didn't understand signing a plea deal would mean she would still have to go to prison.

Pissed Off Prosecutors - LOL

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I can never figure out how much of Teresa's action are because she's acting stupid or because she is stupid.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sarah, I suspect it is a little of both.

But let's face it - she signed a contract to appear on a TV show, she entered into contracts for her four cookbooks, and she has a contract for Fabellini. How could she not know what signing a plea agreement meant? It is unimaginable that someone like Tre would sign a plea deal without having read it first - with as many contracts as she has signed since going on RHONJ. Of course she knew - that's why she didn't take the cast trip to Florida because it wouldn't look good when she went before the judge.

Someone on another site made an observation that Tre may be developmentally challenged (for lack of a better word). The difference is night and day when Tre writes a blog and when she has someone write it for her. She has a way of butchering the English language beyond imagination.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, hmmmm. Teresa was let go by her legal crisis manager.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/teresa-giudice-fired-by-crisis-manager-after-reality-star-requests-to-go-to-prison-that-inspired-orange-is-the-new-black/ar-BBaoBMd

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
I am actually starting to feel sorry for Teresa, because I seriously believe she was born without an ounce of common sense. Absolutely incapable of "getting it".

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Tre is a criminal no sugar coating it and she's not a bright person no sugar coating that either. She's done/doing a horrible job parenting her kids because they all appear to act like obnoxious bratty little people. They most likely will follow in their mother and fathers footsteps and find themselves on the wrong side of the law, at some point.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I think Milania is the only child who is really out of control. What was cute at 2 or 3 is annoying now. Gia has grown into a nice young woman and has shown a lot of maturity with what's going on with her parents. We don't see much of Gabriella or Audriana.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree, Sarah - we're mostly seeing Milania because of her behavior. We're not seeing the others because they're more quiet.

As for the crisis manager, I think the article should have said the person terminated her work with Teresa or quit. I thought Teresa was employing the crisis manager, not the other way around.

So many in this group seem shady to me. None of the men seem to really have the kind of jobs that could pay for the kind of mansions they all want to live in so where does their money come from? Both Kathy and Jacqueline's husbands are involved in lawsuits and/r declaring bankruptcy in order to not have to pay people they owe money to. It really makes you wonder about the whole group. It's like they all think it's a normal way of living.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Interesting how those involved with the show were "available" during the day when the sentencing for Juicy and Tre was announced. I know it was during the work day as I was at work following the news.
For awhile I have felt that HW's on several of these shows seemed to live just a bit to high on the hog. Tre did not help herself when she stated it was "gross" to live in the home of someone else. She is going to learn truly the hard way .

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you for posting that article, Kooklie bird. I cannot stop laughing...really laughing! O.M.G.!

If there was any doubt whether she is that err...dumb, there should be none now. She is who she is. Unbelievable!

Sarasmiles stated:
"We don't see much of Gabriella or Audriana."

These two girls are absolutely gorgeous and they seem to be nice little girls. Milania has been trouble from the getgo and they've never gotten her under control. Even her sisters are tired of her act.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kathy's husband owns gas stations. He's got some paper. It's not unusual for anyone in business to be involved in one suit or another. As far as I know, they are NOT filing bankruptcy and he is not the target of the Feds.

At least he's not involved in shady businesses like Chris and Jax who are in the middle of their own bankruptcy.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ah - Gas stations - maybe that's why Exxon sued him 3 years ago.

Thanks, Lexie, for the info.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 24, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wakile & Sons were sued by Exxon for failure to pay their bills. Their lawyer responded in part with what turned out to be forged letters from the bank. Exxon won a settlement of over $113,000 which Wakile & Sons did not pay. They apparently applied for bankruptcy to keep from paying it.

Sounds to me like Rich is exactly like Chris and the rest of them! Time will tell.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info Kappy. I hadn't read anything on Reality Tea about them. Being as Tre and Joe owe $13 million and Chris and Jax owe over $1 million, Richie is small potatoes owing $113,000.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Yet they are building this really big house. How can they do that after filing for bankruptcy??

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
A business bankruptcy and a personal bankruptcy are two separate things. It still seems odd to me that they would file for bankruptcy over $113,000. That doesn't make much sense.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Unless there was other debt beyond the $113k that they wanted to dismiss along with the $113k.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Last night sounded like Dina wouldn't do Nother season, and with Theresa out, who's left? The twins I was bored with from the get-go, Melissa was a bore this year, and Amber bored me too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dina quit several weeks back.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't be surprised is NJ was not coming back. The complete lust Andy has for Tre...I bet he waits out her sentence before he brings the show back. And even though Tre said it was her last reunion/season she will need the $$$$$$$.....this is not the last we will see Tre on Bravo. The tiwns are sorta boring....but that husband of Amber's was all sorts of drama.