TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 06, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 06, 2014 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's a tidbit: my friend works with a high school friend of Brandi's. She says Brandi comes to Sacramento to get her fillers done. She offered to give my friend the name and phone of the guy who does Brandi's fillers. Now who's a liar? (Brandi swore to Andy Cohen she hadn't had anything done to her face. She was obviously lying about that.)

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard Brandi say that she did have fillers, but no facelift.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Brandi did admit to fillers....not face lifts on the reunion show.

Surgery vs injectables....neither are anywhere near my life, but they seem to be a distinction in their world.

Loved Lisa's eyebrow lift when the facelift conversation came up.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She admitted to fillers, but said she hadn't done anything to her cheeks. I think she had. They definitely looked puffy.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Brandi's a liar and always has been. She has nothing else to offer. Kim and Kyle are the queen of fakes as they have nothing to offer. Yolanda apparently has nothing to offer beyond being married to David so she's joined the fake train. BORING!

Never cared much for Carlton or Joyce but at least they were honest people in entering this show. Maybe that's why they're the two not returning. They're not willing to be lie.

Wake up Andy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, when Brandi asks Lisa who she would save her or Scheena, I feel so bad for Brandi. It shows how broken she, Brandi, truly is.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
How many years is Brandy going to moan about her EX?

Good Grief, she brags about sleeping around all the time, trots out her latest guy and needs to let it GO with that waitress.

They all have their faults as do we, and they are encouraged to stay within a script.

Brandi's a user of people. Whoever she can get to feel sorry for her at the moment is her friend.

Kims' gone next season. I suspect that Andy kept her on so he wouldn't be accused of leaving her in an alcoholic state and she needed the money.

I didn't care for Carlton either. I don't need to see her sex life.

David in N.Y? I doubt it. He didn't like any of the HW.

He's into himself a bit much. Yolanda can mommy him.

I liked Joyce's husband. He makes the most sense of all of them.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Brandi, don't feel sorry for her at all. She is a user. She orchestrated a season of turning people against Lisa and gaining tons of camera time for her now released book and apprentice experience . These people are crazy to trust Brandi with anything of value. She will use it in an instance against you as soon as she feels hurt.

Brandi's tears leave me cold. Why would Ken want her back in his life when her goal had been to "bring Lisa down" ? As if she could.
Kim is crazy to let her in and Kyle would be wise to watch her back.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
You have to wonder how much of this is production vs. reality. It was brought up briefly at the end re: Vanderpump Rules and Scheana's appearances. There also seems to be a lot of selective hearing with these groups. Details will come out of problems and they like to pick and choose what they hear to go with the argument they have at the time. Really frustrating. This reunion seemed the most in need of an actual counselor on hand.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
"It shows how broken she, Brandi, truly is."

As was her statement about just wanting someone who wouldn't leave. It makes me wonder how much of her behavior is testing people, looking for that one person who won't leave her, whatever mistakes she makes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think you are correct Sarahsmiles.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
not really relevant, but yolanda/david home put on the market in february:

http://curbed.com/archives/2014/02/11/inside-megamusician-david-fosters-reality-tvkissed-mansion.php

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmm...wonder what's going on there?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Brandi caught saying some very disgusting and inappropriate things about her son on a podcast. It may be time for Eddie and LeAnn to get primary custody.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2663944/Brandi-Glanvilles-outrageous-diatribe-seven-year-old-son-unleashes-torrent-expletives-claims-booking-rehab-rambling-podcast.html

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
No surprise there, is there?! She's such low rent and in need of attention.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She tweeted about how she called them little bleep (think butts) sort of as a term of endearment like her Mom used to call them little shits. I know sometimes my girlfriend used to call her kids little terrorists (before). I think it is being blown out of proportion.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
In one of the responses to the article above, a poster stated something like, "Your children become what you tell them they are." That is so true.

Parents should never call their children names and belittle them. It does ruin their self esteem.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
The article above refers to a podcast where she referred to her son "a complete ass****, a d***, and a fu****. She said he had gotten to second base with a lot of "chicks" already and that she was booking him ahead for rehab. He is 7 years old!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's just sad. If you can't depend on your parents to say kind, loving, supportive things to you and about you, who can you depend on? That's just so wrong.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
New season preview is online.
Brandy is still on the show.. ugh.
Now we have Lisa Rinna as well.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've always liked Lisa Rinna. Hope this show doesn't change my opinion of her. And surprise, surprise: one of the new women doesn't like Brandi!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to Eileen Davidson, too. Don't know if I will like her in "real life" but was always a fan of her soaps.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whew... been reading about all the drama this season - especially with Kim and Brandi. Kim, who is obviously trying to create a storyline since every year the fans beg Andy to fire her, really gets into it with some of the cast members - including a physical altercation with Lisa Rinna at an event at Adrienne Maloof's house. Also, Kim is accused of falling off the wagon during the cast trip to Amsterdam. It also sounds like Kyle has had enough of Kim.

Meanwhile, Kyle's daughter, Alexia, just had two surgeries on her hand because Kim's pitbull, Kingsley, attacked her. No wonder the film crew and production insisted that Kingsley be muzzled last year when filming at Kim's house.

Alexia attacked by Kingsley

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Based on Kim's "training" of that dog, that was just a matter of time.

I liked Brandi at first, but she went the way of many of the housewives, started believing her own press, and quickly became a caricature of herself.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, November 06, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kingsley should have been taken from her a long time ago. I'm so not a "I told you so" but my only bewilderment is that it took this long to happen.