TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 05, 2014 users admin

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
Anyone seen the preview to the reunion. Wow Romona went off the chart at Andy over asking about her marital issues.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Way back in February when they did the short preview for the season, I had posted:

"I found the intros for each woman to be comical and it made me wonder how much they are making up when it comes to the fights. I really think they were enjoying them and have agreed to them ahead of time!"

Looking back over the season, I can't help but still think they all basically agreed to it so they could end the season laughing and not hating each other. After seeing Tamara (OC) this past week, KUDOS to the NYC wives if that is what they agreed to!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't watch every episode of this show; it's so repetitive, but I'm having a hard time understanding why these women, especially Heather, keep calling Aviva a liar about her having asthma. What is their problem?

When I was in my early 40's I was diagnosed with adult onset asthma. What Aviva said last night about the drainage was interesting to me and I'm going to look further into that. My asthma is mild, but it comes on when least expected and last time was when I ate something I hadn't eaten before...something spicy. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe and had nothing with me, so I'm also interested in looking up what foods may trigger asthma.

I know none of them like her, but it's disrespectful to keep bashing her about having asthma. I do believe she could very well have Adult Onset Asthma.

How would Heather feel if someone said she was lying about her son's hearing problems?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I didn't start using an inhaler until I was in my 40's as well. What cracked me up is that Aviva thought puffing on her inhaler was proof she had asthma. She stated that if she didn't have asthma, then the back of her head would blow off when she used the inhaler.

ROTFL here! What a kick!

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I think the issue the ladies had with Aviva was she always seems to be talking about some new medical condition she has, and it may have just gotten to be old. In the last episode she said she had lost 10 pounds and the ladies mentioned they thought maybe something else was wrong. I also think it can probably get frustrating that every time there is an event or trip Aviva has some reason she can't go, or expects to be treated like a miracle when she can make it.

Perhaps she was acting for the show but she came across like her only identity is having a prosthetic leg, and if that truly is the case that makes me sad for her.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
After her list of phobias and illnesses from last season that have mysteriously gone away I can see why they are all dubious. Throwing the leg was just a desperate attempt to cause drama to stay relevant for the show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Two couches ~ one sane and one in complete denial!

Ramona can make all the comments she wants about other people's marriages and husbands but no one is allowed to say anything about hers? Seriously?

Aviva telling Carole she's jealous of her because Carole's latest book isn't selling? Has Aviva not seen how people have crucified her book in the reviews on Amazon?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True dat Kappy. Ramona was absolutely vicious to Luann when Luann's husband left her for another woman.

And in news from "Bizzarro World," Aviva's father married Cody the other day in California. Aviva did not attend the wedding.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I would like this show so much better without Aviva, Sonya, and Ramona.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree Bbwatcher

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... all the sites are calling the couch Ramona, Sonja and Aviva were on the "delusional couch." They are bringing crazy to new heights. I almost freaking lost it last night when Sonja said a homeless girl in Ireland was running her Twitter account and she doesn't have good WiFi in Ireland.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
As delusional as Sonja is I can deal with her. But Aviva is just out to frigging lunch... I don't like anything about her.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
read on Yahoo that Aviva's daddy married Cody and Aviva did not attend.

Yeah Lexie the homeless Irish girl stuff was really out there. so funny
I had really hoped that the Harry thing was on the up and up and real and they Sonja would get some stability out of life. If she is really as wacky as she seems on this show I cant imagine how she is with her daughter.

I think Rammona has been very mean this year. Glad Andy put her on the hotseat about the marriage and didn't let up. she deserved that.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/ramona-singer-its-over-with-mario

Karma really is a you-know-what.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
There does seem to be a lot of RH divorces, maybe not any more than the national average, though.

LuAnn
Bethenny
Jeana
Tamra
Vickie
Lynn
Dina
Adrienne
Taylor
Camille

and I'm sure I've missed some

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Just when I think aviva can't sink any lower (being called 50 is a compliment because I thought you were older!), I read this:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/aviva-drescher-versus-carole-radziwill-help-me?s=mobile

In which Aviva asserts that Carole didn't have the right to tell the story of her husbands death and that she made her career off the Kennedy name.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sarah, hopefully this was the last season that we will see the depths of Aviva's viciousness.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Lexie, as much as I like brunettes and Kristin, and as entertaining as I sometimes find Ramonja, I might just have to give them all up if Aviva comes back. She knows she can say whatever she wants about any of the women, since their contracts prohibit them from suing each other. Her behavior was overwhelming vile, shockingly hypocritical and ridiculously transparent.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Other divorces include:

Nene, although she and Greg remarried
De Shawn Snow < season 1 only RHWOA, she brought no drama,but a nice lady >
Lisa Wu < formerly Lisa WU Hartwell of RHWOA>

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Porsha atl
Dina Manzo nj

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The reunion shows just aired here. I dislike Aviva even more. She really tries to dance her way out of things. Her manner as she twists everything around is very patronizing.

I have absolutely no idea what planet Sonja was on during this show. Near the end of the show Heather was very succinctly explaining something about the tension between Sonja and Ramona and Sonja just went off on some tangent out of left field that had zilch to do with what was said. I was left sitting there thinking what just happened. lol These women are too much. And Ramona. Ramona was trying to look wise at some points and then she'd stick her foot right in her gob. And sit there blinking. They are the crazy drunk aunts you see twice a year. Kristin hit that nail on the head. They even looked loopy cuddling each other on the couch.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
RAMONA WAS DEMOTED :-)

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ramona-singer-demoted-recurring-role-real-housewives-york-190000478-us-weekly.html

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
It also stated Aviva was fired !

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Yes, great news about both !

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I like the news too.