TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 08, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know if the judge had a problem with her doing TV, inasmuch as Tre and Joe told the judge what is on TV is "not real" and they were characters created by Bravo or something to that effect.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I just realized who Apollo Nida is! I need show titles to reference things sometimes! Anyway, he got way more than Joe and Teresa!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shelb, Apollo was also a convicted felon on parole. He also committed identity theft of "live" victims. He's lucky he only got eight years by the judge.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Amber's hubby seemed to be an ok dude, but his disclosure about the comment on the twins Mom was highly inappropriate. Dina had no reason to even repeat the story................and neither did Tre. And for that matter the same is true of Victoria Gotti who I am sure we have no heard/seen the last of; she is not going to let her self be portrayed poorly by the RHWONJ crew.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
The WWHL episode with Joe and Teresa airs at 9:00 ET tonight. There are clips up on the Bravo sight. Teresa looks haggard.

I thought I read the RHONJ finale was filmed yesterday, so this interview must have taken place right after.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reunion filmed yesterday. It was supposed to film on Saturday, but Tre wasn't up to it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
TMZ just reported that WWHL will be in two parts, that she got paid $275,000 and Joe got $50,000 for this "special" Harvey was incredulous that she got so much for just one short sit down! (just went to tmz.com to see when it was filmed, but now it says that Bravo disputes the amount)

I wonder - can she get out for "good behavior" or is a set time?

Sarahsmiles, I thought it was filmed Sunday... its hard to keep track!

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Teresa said she didn't understand that she could get jail time when she accepted the plea deal. SMH

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
And they still aren't taking responsibility. Teresa just signed what Joe told her to sign and Joe just got what the bank gave him to sign.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Teresa reminds me of my Italian grandmother who only went as far as the third grade. They love their families and do exactly what their family tells them to. Their job is to do the cooking and take care of the children.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not excusing her in any way. Do the deed - pay the price. I just don't always think her simpleton persona is an act. I do think it has a lot to do with how she was raised.

I feel for Gia as she will take on the heaviest load in many ways. It's good to hear the guidance counselor reached out and will be there to support her if she needs it.

That said, wouldn't you just love having a "friend" like Jacqueline who is going to smash dirt in your face as you lay on the ground? What a gal that one!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Teresa will do 1/4 to 1/2 of her sentence.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, October 06, 2014 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Again, that is not possible in federal prison. They only get at most 54 days credit for each 365 days served, thus being in there at least 80-85% of the sentence. I don't see any pardon either before her sentence is served.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
100% Legalboxer. We figured it out the other day at work that the earliest she would get out would be about a month before her sentence was over - so she'll serve a minimum of 14 months.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Legalboxer, that's what I wasn't sure of, I know here in IL our "past Govenors" are serving and I thought they also don't get a reduced sentence. But then you hear of all those celebrities that serve hours of their sentence - but that's not federal, so thank you!

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Kappy, can you tell a bit more about Jacqeiline? Can't understand your comment, as I am missing some back/old story line.

Thanks!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Teresa appears, to me, to live in a different world than everyone else.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wanted to reach through my TV screen and slap the shit out of her last night when she said she signed "whatever the bank gave her." For one thing - the banks didn't give her phony W-2 forms claiming false income for a job Tre never had. She was placing the blame on Joe, her attorneys, everyone except herself.

Tre will always be the victim in this case - even though she wasn't a victim when she flashed $100,000 cash for furniture in the first season. She has absolutely no sense of self-awareness. It doesn't matter if someone gifted her a $3,000 Valentino handbag. You don't wear a $3,000 purse when you are going to court (even if you didn't pay $3,000). You go to JCP and spend $60 on a purse. She has no common sense whatsoever.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Andy also got testy with her when she tried to equate her $3000 purse with his suit. No, they didn't pay full price for either, as they were "gifts" (not the right word, but can't think of the right one - maybe non-monetary compensation), but that he paid taxes on his. When they get discounts like those for products they use as part of their TV appearances, they are considered compensation, and they have to pay taxes on that.

Joe did his part of the blame game, too. He didn't blame Teresa, but he started the "I just signed what the bank gave me" mantra.

Part II is Thursday night. I have to have a root canal and two crowns put in Thursday morning, so I'll be in a fine mood to watch Tre and Joe stutter and stammer.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am waiting for some bank dude to come knock on my door and offer to loan me money if I just sign some already completed papers...or does that only happen in New Jerseyz?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Keldogg...if they did the state would get overcrowded soon!

Legalboxer, sorry if I didn't read all that's been posted. Thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize she would be in Federal Court or how it was different from other prisons.

That's going to be really hard on her girls. Maybe Joe's Mom will move in to help out.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
$60 on a JC Penny purse? OMG I live under a rock! I know there are outrageous prices on purses, and I'm just not that kind of person! I guess that's why my mom keeps gifting me purses! roflol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
You can get purses at JCP for much less than $60.

Sunrvrose

08-12-2001

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
Heck, you can get nice purses at the thrift store for $5.00 or less. LOL

I get a kinda sick feeling inside every time they show some celebrity spending 100's of thousands of dollars for anything.

Clearly, that is just me. Heck, for what they spend on coffee and earrings, I could have a nice used car. (Mine is not too sick, but getting worse.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Geeeze... $60 was just a figure I grabbed off the top of my head. JCP has more expensive purses and they have $30 purses. My point was if you are going to court where your fate is in the judge's hands, you don't go to court with a $3,000 Valentino purse regardless of how much you paid for it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie_girl, I'm sorry, I should've added (and honestly I thought I did!) your name and a teasing line! ;) (and hey, you didn't say WalMart! ;) ;) ;) )

(Snrvrose, I went to a consignment shop and got a brand new Vera Bradley purse/bag for $5! Tags were on it!)

wasn't it the Housewives of Miami that got us all in to that expensive Birkin bag? I mean, I think it was Gilmore Girls that first talked about Birkin Bags for me at least (Rory's boyfriend gave her one, and grandma said she didn't even have one! So I googled the thing!)

anyway - ITA with your point, and I thought they each hired their own Law Firms, and so that also really bumped up their $$$ they owed... (not that there's anything wrong with having your own representation, looking out for your best interest) IDK, there just is so much waste looking in on this "window"