TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... more news sources are reporting that Tre did receive 25 months, but someone else is reporting she only received 21 months. The only thing I can confirm is she is going to prison and did not receive house arrest (as she had hoped).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, INS will have to wait. Tre will most likely serve her time first, then Joe will serve his 41 months, he then has two years of supervised probation. If INS decides to deport him, it could be a long time coming. I kind of doubt that they will because of the girls - but you never know.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It sounds like the Judge has ordered Tre to serve her sentence first.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie..... the deporting seemed like a longshot since it wasn't a violent crime (so to speak). I'm surprised that they would have Tre do her time first. I'm not sure what the thought process for that would be.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised that Tre will serve her time first. I think the judge felt that the girls' lives will return to normal (whatever that is for this crew) once Tre is back home.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... someone just posted that Tre is lucky she doesn't get penalized by the judge for butchering the English language. LMFAO

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hold the boat... everyone jumped too quickly. Tre is still awaiting her sentencing. The judge has been REAMING Tre all this time.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Sometimes when I would "punish" my kids with a lesser punishment I would ream them out longer and if they were in REAL trouble I'd just quickly say what their punishment was and move on. Hope this judge isn't using my method.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This has been going on since 10:00 Eastern/9:00 Central. I am shocked that this sentencing has lasted all day, but it sounds like Tre's lawyers are on their knees begging for mercy. The judge has already denied house arrest.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
VickiDish ‏@VickiHy 3m3 minutes ago

Prosecutor wants judge to reject home confinement for Teresa Guidice 'in the very house she built on fraudulent loans.' #rhonj

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Ha! Now that's funny.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is absolutely crazy.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Do you think she will just say that Joe talked her into all this and that the charges will just go away? That's crazy to have it go on this long!

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I think I see where the confusion about Teresa's sentence came from. The prior tweet from VickiHy says the judge "denied request to downgrade recommended sentence per fed. Guidelines" Since the minimum sentence is 21 months, people assumed that's what is was, I would think.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I think the judge may be frustrated at their lack of contrition. They've given every excuse in the book.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I'm amazed at the number of people who think Teresa should serve no time. Do they realize how much these two have cost us as taxing paying citizens?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think you're right Sarah. Unfortunately, ABC somehow picked this up and reported that she got 25 months... LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... they are taking a break. Hard to tell if the judge started to read Tre's sentence and she broke down or Tre started reading her letter, but now they are taking a break so Tre can "collect herself."

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, she says she's playing a part on the RHONJ, so maybe she's acting now too...

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I do feel sorry for Gia. She is most likely going to be without one of her parents for the rest of her teenage years, and she's old enough to feel the barbs of comments directed to her parents.

It could be the best think to happen to Milania if it means she actually gets a maternal figure in her life who knows how to discipline her behavior.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I feel terrible for the kids too, they are the ones who suffer in this. Not just their 4, but all the children who have parents who are incarcerated.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Here sentence is 15 months.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Verdict is in: Tre got 15 months (which is a gift).

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Not sure how I feel about that. I suppose the judge bought the argument that Joe was the mastermind.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was a gift. The judge used my tactic in sounding really ticked and then giving a easy sentence. OK I'm off to go home now.