TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 01, 2014 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I didn't mean to kill the thread:-). And I know people are still enjoying the show..I was just giving my take on it all.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol ~ Reenie! You didn't kill the thread! I really like Dina but it doesn't bother me at all when others don't. I think it's good to voice which of these ladies (a term used loosely) we don't care for.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kappy! After I posted that I was done with the show, I thought, well, maybe that was insulting to those still watching.

I used to love RHNJ.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think we've all had those moments of "I'M DONE with THIS show!"

Unfortunately for me, I keep coming back.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Just nothing entertaining to watch this season. Those new girls seem to have been added just to stir up drama. Even Melissa trying to get in the middle of the drama seems completely forced. She could care less about these girls problems. Teresa is so weighed down by her situation that she is barely even present when on camera. None of them seem very enthused and are just going through the motions. The only thing left to watch is the curiosity factor about Teresa and Joe and they are using the camera time to establish what a loving family they are. When Teresa actually said she didn't care about material things I had to laugh. it is her desire for those material things that has her facing prison time.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Again, I'm sure at the end of the season, we will hear that Nicole won't be asked back after her physical attack Amber. Didn't Andy say they have a zero tolerance policy for violence now? After all, that's why Porsha was let go from RHOA...and any day we will hear that Ramona won't be back on RHONY since she hit Kristin with wine glass and drew blood.

Of course, Andy also said no props would be allowed on the reunions any more, but Ramona had a plastic wineglass at the ready to demonstrate that what she did really wasn't that bad. Hmmm, double standard? I wonder why.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
What is it with these chicks repeating gossip ?
I guess one must bring drama anyway they can ! Neither Amber or Dina needed to repeat the story on the mother of the twins.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Marameko. A producer must have sent Dina a text telling her to stand in the bushes and talk to one of the twins about it.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
it is her desire for those material things that has her facing prison time.

Exactly, I remember an episode, I think it may have been from the first year when Teresa went shopping for some furniture and she pulled out this huge wad of bills to pay for it and I thought, oh Teresa, you shouldn't be doing that on camera. Obviously they were involved in very shady financial practices. Otherwise you use your credit card.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Yes, last night they showed Teresa looking at a house to buy in order to downsize. She pretended she didn't need the extravagance anymore. They flashed back to a scene in the first season where she said she would never live in a used house because it was just gross. I think they were looking at a house that was 2.5 million and her current house is valued at 4 million. I would think if they sold the current house the profits would be seized. I can't imagine they would let her downsize to a multi-million dollar home. They need to find a home for 200-300 thousand dollars like regular people do.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I would wager that there wouldn't be any profit.

I'm tired of hearing Teresa whine, why is this happening? Like she doesn't know how they got in this predicament. By being shady and trying to get away with it. She acts like none of it is true and someone somewhere is just out to get them. And Milenia acts like such a brat with what appears to be no consequences. If they keep it up that kid will be a mess in her teen years.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Monday, September 22, 2014 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I think Andy Cohen made such a big deal about some of Malania's antics a couple years ago that now they let her run wild in front of the cameras because it's "cute". Might have been cute on a 4-5 year old now it is just bratty and annoying.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Emibu, I thought the same thing, going into a 2.5 million house, utilities, lawn care, homeowners, insurance, etc. How do people get that option, if you are guilty and your husband is going to prison maybe, how do you make that payment along with all of the other bills that life brings I understand she has some money from the show and cookbooks, but she keeps saying how the lawsuit has hurt her business. Just wondering how she can manage all that $$.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I see Teresa in a different light this season. She was materialistic and that did get her into trouble but I feel that her statements that what is important is her family and her home. I actually like her this year and I have never liked her in previous seasons. She is learning big lessons and seems to be facing them with grace. None of us know for sure that role she played in the dealings and what they did or didn't do unless there is public evidence out there that I haven't seen. I believe that they are paying for their mistakes. They plead guilty, that is on their record now. There may be jail time. This is having a terrible effect on Gia. People can change and grow through their experiences.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
While I wouldn't discount how Teresa feels about her girls I wonder if a lot of the things we see about her and Joe going on about family and the picture is not about making them more palatable and showing a human side to them. Possibly to make it seem like Joe is very much needed at home and is a part of a huge extended family so deporting him would be hurtful to many. Teresa needs to give her head a shake and start living within her means and showing those girls what does matter. Living the way they do with what is hanging over them doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies. If they have paid all that they owed, made restitution etc and can still afford to live that way, good luck to them.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Still don't like teressa or her man.....like they say -if you can't do the time dint do the crime-. It's a little too late for teressa to be worried about her kids and family.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Did I hear the realtor say you are going from a 12000sq ft home to a much smaller 8000 sq foot home ? The sacrifice is admirable. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, you heard correctly Missyb. I loved how the real estate agent was kissing Tre's ass by saying "this kitchen obviously isn't as nice as yours," "this bedroom isn't as nice as yours," blah blah blah.

I read a few weeks ago that when Tre and Juicy bought their house in 2002, it was between 5,000-6,000 sq. feet and it cost something like $560k. They then spent the next six years adding on to make it 12,000 sq. feet. There is a lot of wasted space in that house. Regardless of how big Tre's master bathroom is, it is so tacky it is going to be a complete gut job for whoever buys the house.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 25, 2014 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Jacqueline comes back. Why? She's going on about selling their house because of the cost of taking care of their child. Yet the last time we saw her, she was flying to the west coast for plastic surgery that she didn't need. Why? I still think the issues with her son have to do with the amount of wine she drank while pregnant but that wouldn't garner any sympathy, would it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jax and Chris are having "money" issues.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Seems to me that some of these couples need to downsize a tad bit. Jacqueline is fortunate to have the RHWNJ as a money maker.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, she's not getting paid that much since she is only on a couple of shows this season and she isn't a member of the cast. And as much trouble as her and Chris are in, she is going to need more than RHNJ money.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 29, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There is no reliable scientific evidence that drinking alcohol during pregnancy causes autism.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
as much trouble as her and Chris are in,

What trouble are they in?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Keldogg - I'm not connecting autism to alcohol. I'm connecting whatever is wrong with her son to alcohol. Jacqueline is the one who keeps saying he is autistic.