TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 18, 2014 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Gia was upset over what she believed was cheating by one of her Uncles and was crying, complaining. Caroline took it upon herself to reprimand Gia when she felt the child was being disrespectful. A good example of know it all Caroline Manzo who is lucky to be on tv at all. Surely her 15 minutes will be up soon.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Oh, yeah. I remember that now. Thanks.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Wasn't saying I like them, just better than the new ones.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Don't feel alone Bbwatcher I miss them, too. So far I am not impressed with the newbies.

I have been meaning to comment on something Dina said in a prior episode. She said something along the lines that she had never ever in her whole life had a happy Christmas. I am intrigued. I can't help wondering why she feels this way. The only thing that makes sense to me is that maybe she just simply doesn't like Christmas??

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol Bbwatcher - It's okay to like them! I just sure don't, lol! One thing about these crazy HW's, they can sure polarize us all, can't they?!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
TMZ is reporting that Jacqueline is returning to the show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 08, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Are Dina and Jacqueline speaking ? And I wonder if there will be any mor interaction between Amber, Melisa and the twins ?
Talk about a difficult situation.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what's going on with Joe Guidice's DMV fraud trial?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sarahsmiles, that is on "hold" (for lack of a better word) because of the federal charges. The sentencing on the federal charges is September 23.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
You know you have a bunch of nutbags around you when Joe Guidice is the voice of reason. This new group is just painful to watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuuggghhh to Amber and her husband.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol - so true!

And Little Joe is still obsessed with the size of other pickles this year.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Kappy ... "pickles".

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I understand what Jim was saying, but both Amber and he are way too aggressive in their approach to conflict.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Both Amber and Melisa were wrong in repeating the story as well as Jim's friend who repeated what he said. How fortunate were the producers to find a connection between Amber/ Melisa over a possible mortgage fraud?? Yes I know had the stories not been repeated there would be no drama.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I would not be at all surprised to learn that perhaps Jim contacted BRAVO to tell them of the connection between his wife and Melissa? Looking at his self-produced television commercials makes me wonder if it's ego-driven!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Good point # 1.
I assume you are a NYJets fan ? Your thoughts on Geno ?
When he was in school here the closest I got to him was in the parking lot at Kroger's when he was going into his Jr year !

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
off topic -- Yes Marameko, I've been a JETS fan since I could understand the game. Had season tickets as soon as I could drive myself to the stadium(s) but we gave them up 2 years ago to have some flexible Sundays during the Fall! lol! Geno is OK, but I was sad that Mark Sanchez did not work out...I thought he would be the face of the team for many years.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I had Geno Smith as a backup QB on my fantasy team. He absolutely killed my team.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Sorry Lex maybe you need to put him on your team !

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mara - he was on my fantasy team and killed my beloved Brat Cats!!! For the first time in nine years, I didn't make the playoffs. Never again!!!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I think Dina is jealous that Melissa and Teresa weren't arguing anymore. She could not wait to throw Melissa under the bus to Amber. Which lead to teresa badmouthing Melissa. Her brother will not be happy!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, August 16, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Done. Dislike every new person. Find Dina to be a big disappointment. Theresa and her poorly behaved children are as annoying and unlikeable as ever.}

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
SUGAR - I feel exactly the same way. I can't stand any of the new people and Dina just doesn't seem likable at all. Those children of Joe and Tre's are so poorly behaved that it impossible for me to watch. Knowing that Joe and Tre have been living this lavish lifestyle all while bamboozling others is a major turnoff.

Done too, sorry to say.