TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through August 26, 2014 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I noticed this last episode the house was exceptionally clean and decluttered.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think that was Matt's house! :-) Amy's house still looked a mess to me. Well, maybe not the stairs. Looked like there wasn't any clutter on the stairs, but the kitchen had stuff all over the counter, etc.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Weren't the kids home for vists?

I just was on caringbridge, and one of the moms who journalled today echoed what so many do.. those with kids with cancer or other childhood illness, those who have lost children already and they urge parents to spend more time with their family, with their kids because that is so much more important than dirty dishes or messy house.. I read this SO often.

I know I've said it before but I just remember Amy going to the hospital when Mike Detloff had his heart attack and she was able to say goodbye. Matt was too busy. Mike was the man who did SO much for Matt, for his kids, for Amy.. taught Jeremy about cars, drew Jacob out, was in on many of Matt's crazy projects and Matt wasn't willing to go to the hospital?

No, he was supervising last minute projects he had heaped on a big gathering.

And he's had years to view all this on tv but seems to have not learned a bit.

I must watch this episode!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Amy and all of the kids were sitting in her huge living room and it was spotless. Amy refuses to go into Matt's house.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes, the kids were in Amy's house and the living room was very tidy. The kitchen was cluttered, but there were a lot of meals being prepared since the kids are home.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing one of the kids cleaned up for the party. It's not that hard. You grab the empty laudry baskets, throw all the junk from the living room in it, and then put those baskets in a bedroom that no one will enter. Party Time! :-)
then after everyone leaves, you have to un-clean and put all your junk back. LOL.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I seem to remember the party being in the garage.

Amchess

08-26-2002

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed that Matt took the credit for making the New Years ball that his sons worked so hard on. Matt can't physically do much anymore but took the credit. I think he is selfish.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The party was in the garage. All three homes looked pretty neat (Zach's included).

Yes of course Matt took credit..the rest are just his minions and he has to be in the limelight. Remember when they celebrated their 25th and Amy got out her wedding dress.. all of a sudden it wasn't Matt dressed as Noah, or Matt as Father Time or a cowboy or a saloonkeeper..

Now there is nothing wrong with him liking to dress up or be in the spotlight but I don't hear him giving credit and he creates these big tasks and then grumbles about the work of those he has basically demanded.

Amy seemed more in tune with the way her kids want to party and Matt was ready to accuse her of not providing soft drinks.

It did seem like a fun party and of course the ball was cool but it really wasn't needed. The photoboth was a great idea. the cannon shooting shredded paper was sort of underwhelming..

I did enjoy seeing everyone in his family and the kids and Zach's place. Matt certainly had a ton of furniture in that place and it was quite big!!

And boundaries.. he wants to be separated but keeps wandering into the house, wants her to wander over there. Is still summoning her to his office.. not much has changed.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Matt has to be the leader or center of attention. He's not a team player. While Amy was busy raising the kids, Matt was coming up with one major project after another. He would order Amy and the kids around and they would oblige. When Amy would question their financial situation he would ignore her and do what he wanted anyway.

Matt complains that Amy is the problem not him. I get the idea he thinks Amy will beg him to come back. I think Amy will be just fine with the separate lives. I think Matt will suffer.

While I feel sorry for Matt and his physical problems, I can't feel sorry for his loneliness.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone notice right after Matt threw a fit about having no soda, Zach was in the house and was looking out the window? It seemed that he said something about "Dad already bashing (or) smashing them back" or something like that? I really couldn't make it clear, but I thought he was meaning something like 'throwing' them back. Like drinking?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I too thought Zach was talking about booze.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Huh.. well he has had that DUI, years back and I have read that was a point of contention between Matt and Amy, but that hasn't been shown much at all of course.

Amy tweeted the other day that Jeremy and fiancée I guess are still trying to decide WHERE on the farm to get married and she is waiting to find out so they can swing into action on preparation..

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Zach is engaged to Tori! It's on LPBW's FB page.

Sorry no link, I'm not techie enough with my cell.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Zach Roloff just popped one big question.

The Little People, Big World star, 23, proposed to girlfriend Tori Patton, 22, on Wednesday. "She said yes!" Roloff writes in an announcement to his Facebook friends. "It's been a brilliant 24 hours and totally excited for what the future holds."

Call it sibling revelry. The happy news comes on the heels of his twin brother Jeremy's engagement to girlfriend Audrey Mirabella Botti this past March.

Zach proposed on bended knee in a lush open field. "Thanks to my brothers Jeremy James Roloff and Jacob for capturing," he writes of the romantic proposal pictures."

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will have a double wedding on the farm.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't that be nice!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I can see Matt ramrodding the event. Yikes!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Amy is doing some sort of cooking event in conjunction with her foundation and they were advertising for people to come and eat..liminted numbers in Portland.. a but far for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I moved Stormie's post over to The Little Couple thread.. nice pictures.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey

Citruscitygal

08-07-2003

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Citruscitygal a private message Print Post    
[08/13/14 - 11:17 AM]
Roloff Relationships Continue to Evolve in TLC's "Little People Big World"
The series returns for the first of five new episodes on Tuesday September 2 at 10:00/9:00c.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, August 14, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Not on my menu yet. Have to remember this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
STILL not on my menu..

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Finally showed on menu and I have it program to recorded all the new shows.