TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 19, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Kappy. I think the only time Shannon has ever remotely been buzzing was at the party at her house, but everyone was pretty lit that night (with the exception of Heather).

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
extra limousine footage where Lizzie lit into her husband after her birthday dinner.

That surprised me, too. I'm sorry they felt the need to show that.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
I am completely baffled that so many embrace Shannon. I still find her to be a nut job, and doubt I am going to change my mind anytime soon. To me, she always looks like she's ready to fall apart. I thought that comedian on WWHL nailed her!
I still love me some Heather, and yes, I know she is flawed and I don't care.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't embrace her holistic lifestyle, but if I was going to party and be friends with someone from this show, it would definitely be Shannon.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
ITA lib. Our Lady of Perpetual Vodka is enough to make me bug out. And that nose job...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is anything wrong with Shannon's nose. I think she's a very attractive woman. And I certainly wouldn't not hang out with someone because I didn't like his or her facial features.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I'm not talking about hanging out with shannon, whether she has her original or refurbished nose.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The episode with Ryan and his gf at dinner just aired. The performance by Tamara was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on this show. It was so phony. At one point I thought the gf was going to bust out laughing. Absurd.

The therapy session with Vicki and Briana was sad in that I've always felt Vicki treats her kids especially Briana exactly the way Bri said and it has obviously screwed her up in a lot of ways. Hope she moves soon and stRts her on life out of Vicki's clutches.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Just watched the first episode of sequestered on crackle, and Heather is on it! I've only watched one episode, but she plays kind of a loud, potty mouth! Pretty good from what I saw! But again, I only watched one episode!

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Shannon has one of those overly dramatic personalities I don't enjoy. I will be curious to see how she acts at the reunion, for example, if she admits that she exaggerated what happened at Heather's house (Please leave vs. Get out of my house!) or if she takes any responsibility for emailgate (since, after all, no one would know anything if she hadn't told someone she had only recently met very personal information). She also drinks more than she admits. I don't think she's a "drunk," but she has much more than the occasional weak vodka tonic she admits to.

Her comments about California women looking better than Michigan women the same age and about the accommodations her daughter and husband had in Italy were rather elitist. That isn't the type of person I want to hang out with.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Was I really deleted simply because I said I wouldn't hang out with any of these housewives? Seriously?

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
It's funny to watch these women accuse each other of something they are all guilty of - twisting the truth. Again, have to give some props to Heather for realizing that while there may be a glimmer of truth in everything that's being said, it's really just one big game of telephone.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the name of the resort they are staying in in Bali?

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I think it was this one, but I'm not sure.

http://www.themulia.com/

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think the bottom line is they are told, encouraged etc to amp up the drama or they are off the show. No drama no show..

Vicki and Briana is sad, that is one controling woman who has lost control. I always think of the set up of Brianna going over to Vicki's house to discuss brooks, but Brianna started in on territory that was not allowed by Vicki and she shut it down, I always wondered how Vicki confronted Brianna off camera after that, but with Brianna moving, that says a lot. Vicki has been a strong independent woman who works overtime to make her kind of living, I don't think we see enough of how people work

Tamra is pathetic. I think you're right about her future dil wanting to laugh at the over the top reaction. All for drama

I'd still like to see Jeanna back, the whole HW franchise is due to her, too bad she didn't get a cut of the money this franchise has earned!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't even think Vicki and Jeanna talk to each other anymore. Vicki is selling her house and Jeanna is not the listing agent.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
SS, oh, yes, that looks like it. It is just beautiful. Thank you.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Our local paper had a column yesterday titled "10 Things Reality TV Won't Tell You". I won't list them all but here are a few notes . . .

#3) "We aren't so real" (DUH!) There's a fair amount of fakery and producers will shape situations to beef-up storylines.

#4) "There's a script to many a reality show". (DUH again! Think every story line Tamara on RHOC has had this year) They do employ writers and while there isn't an actual script with dialogue, they'll manipulate and set up scenarios.

I cracked up last week when Heather said "I've know Tamara for 3 years and she has never lied!"

Oh Heather!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 18, 2014 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Heather is truly becoming as big of a farce as Tamara. She carries on about going to the source of who is bothering you and yet she waits 3 months to tell Shannon how upset Terry is with what David said about Heather on the bull? The best part of the farce was the flash-back video of Eddie yelling "Show us how you ride Terry, Heather!" because apparently they had no problem with that.

And did Heather go straight to Shannon to tell her she didn't like what she said to Vicki on the plane or did she start rumors about it first?

I also think Terry has peni$ envy of David's house. It's bugged the Dubrows ever since they first went to the Beador's house.

And then Tamara starting trouble at the groups final dinner and then saying afterwards that she would really like to work things out with Shannon.

The fake-cry-off between Tamara and Vicki in the last 10 minutes because their 30 year old children want to leave home was a complete bore.

End of season note - Imagine how your 12 or 13 year old daughter would feel about you discussing having ana& sex on national tv. What a great mom you are, Tamara - way to go!

Do these ladies get to see the entire season BEFORE doing the finale?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Kappy. I. Just. Can't. anymore with Tamra and Heather.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the real story of Tamra and her ex husband? Does she have any kids under the age of 18? That just didn't make sense to me--the way she was crying at the end i thought something had happened to Eddie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tamra's children are ages 15, 13 and 8.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. I didn't know that. They never show them, didn't know that was even going on. That might explain some of her behavior.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Heather doesn't bother me as much as Tamra. She at least recognizes the show is one giant game of telephone...but then I'm not as enamored of Shannon as many others.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Her ex-husband was her husband when she started on the show and her kids were on with her when she started on the show. That's Simon.