TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through July 29, 2014 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That's sad about Eric Hill. One of his friends was on TV saying he had parasailed before, and was experienced. Chris Harrison was on the View, before Eric passed, and expressed prayers,

If I remember correctly Andi's group hasn't been revealed, they're still filming (I think they are down to hometown dates, and Chris did say it wouldn't interfere, and he, Chris didn't think any decisions on editing had been discussed at all)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Unusually Thicke? I love this show, it makes me laugh every time. All three of them are definitely the stars.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's a preview of that new Fox show...

http://youtu.be/MwhHVNuHdjM

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I get the impression that Unusually Thicke is only being shown on Slice (Canadian). Anyone who is a fan of Alan Thicke should watch it. I think you can find eps on YouTube.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Jasper of all places to watch a reality tv show - here on comcast (near chicago) its on the tv guide channel! the tv guide channel no longer shows tv guides!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Good to know Reader. The latest ep I watched (which is from last week I think) was the hockey one, which was filmed where I live. It was a little too in your face scripted with Jon Dore interacting with them. There is no way Alan Thicke doesn't know him as a fellow Canadian. I do get a kick out of the show though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cold Justice on TNT is starting new shows tonight at 9pm. I don't think we ever had a thread for this show but I always enjoy it.

Treasure

06-26-2002

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Treasure a private message Print Post    
Dipo, there was one started at the beginning of the very first season, but it got buried. Not enough people were watching and commenting.

Glad you started it again. I really enjoy this show.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I never miss this show. It's different than any other.

Treasure

06-26-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Treasure a private message Print Post    
Me, too. And now they are giving updates on cases they have worked. Pretty good record, too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Does anybody else watch the train wreck that is Escape Club (or Escape Island - not exactly sure of the title)? I don't know why this show fascinates me but I guess I'm crazy enough to enjoy watching crazy people (and I also don't watch the Housewives shows so I guess I'm entitled to a guilty pleasure). That girl Meagan is seriously crazy! But it sure is a pretty location.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Psst Roxip, I watch it to. My E channel screws up Botched and Escape Club so I record both not knowing where Botched will be. And every week I say I'm going to delete escape club, never happens I end up watching it lol. It is way ott.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I LMAO at Escape Club, I taped it last night, can't wait to see what happened.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
"Who Do You Think You Are" started tonight on TLC.
Cynthia Dixon (Sex and The City) is searching her father's side of the family. Very interesting.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was so glad to see this back on my DVR. Didn't get to watch it yet...

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I thought tonight's show was one of the most interesting and compelling searches I have seen on WDYTUR. What a tragic life her 3x's great grandmother lived.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Glad I'm not the only one (and I watch Botched too). I didn't know there were new episodes of WDYTUR. I'll have to catch up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You only missed 1 episode of WDYTUR. Last night was the season premiere.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That's good, I was asking about that in the wrong thread. Glad to see it was renewed.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Just saw the Cynthia Nixon episode, it was very compelling. Looks like a group of great celebrity's featured this season.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It WAS good. :-)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Dating Naked - Cross between Dating in the Dark and Naked & Afraid coupled with Temptation Island?

Discuss....

LOL!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
If anybody missed WDYTYR last week I'm sure they'll repeat it the hour before the new show.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
just started watching Drunk History. So funny. And surprisingly well done. Good little history lessons told in an alternative fashion. It is on the Comedy channel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Escape Club, ok that was the worst ending for a show ever. If Donny had a good business plan he shouldn't have had any problem starting a gym, most likely a gym wasn't needed where he wants to put one.

I really think Jesse should have won, I thought he was the most sincere about why he was there and I always felt like Donny was a bully and intimidated people with his size. Oh well at least it is finally over!