TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 05, 2014 users admin

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just saw it tonight. Yes, Gia's crying made me very sad. Why can't grownups live the right way and not cause these problems?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yes, we can all have sympathy for the children but at the end of the day their own parents inflicted the excruciating pain (evident on Gia's face) onto their own children by (allegedly) doing several illegal activities in the name of the almighty dollar.

Tre34

08-17-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tre34 a private message Print Post    
No allegedly. They have pled guilty.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I finally got around to watching this episode, as well as, the episode of WWH with Dina. A caller asked her about Caroline. Her response was basically that she didn't want to talk about it. But, she also said something about Caroline having her own show now. Does anyone here know what show she is talking about?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pam2, once again Andy didn't comprehend when people on the RHNJ blog last year said to get rid of Caroline that we meant FOREVER. He thought we wanted her to have her own show. Her new show called "Manzo'd With Children" will be all about Caroline breastfeeding her 30-year-old children.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I don't think Dina is coming across as likable at all. JMHO

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
The only really true thing that ever came out of any of these "housewives" farces, came from one of the phoniest of all. The supposed Countess. "Money can't buy you class!"

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
I agree Reenie. I didn't care much for Dina when she was on before.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like Dina but when they show her house I find her animals,especially on the table nauseating.
The twins I am sure are fun yet a little crass, but then Juicy Joe is probably truly crass.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
When Dina says: "Namaste "...it's just so wrong...so not Zen.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of your statements, Reenie.

Her snarky edge makes me uncomfortable.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, I like Dina. I took the "namaste" as sarcasm. I always preferred her to Caroline so I'm enjoying her being back on the show.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
That group from south Jersey makes my skin crawl. YUCK. This show is jumping the shark quickly.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
It jumped when Daniel Staub left. Now, I was not a fan, but the show has been a bit dullsville.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I am not thrilled with Amber and the twins. Its almost like they are all overacting to make their time worthwhile. And yes we know you are Italian :-). You don't have to keep hitting us over the head with it. I am finding myself ignoring the tv when they are on and then when Theresa, Dina and Melissa are on (and loving Kathy and Rosie too!), i pay attention. Although I must say once the real estate guy came on and said he could not associate with Juicy Joe, I thought, now this is going to get good!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The twins Dad likes to get on camera and pontificate about family , tradition and being Italian.All of that is fine but this is the second or third episode must we hear that all season ?
He is being a bit preachy and know it all even though I am sure he is a fine person.
Enough already. Many of us will only tune in to see the drama that Juicy brings.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
and i'm finding myself missing the Manzos and Lauritas. Does anyone else feel that way?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Nope, don't miss the Manzos or Lauritas in any way shape or form and never will ever ever.

As for the twins constantly pointing out they are Italian, I come from a large Italian family where a few cousins feel the need to do that. Those cousins have no other identity. The twins on this show obviously have no other story line.

I like the rest (Theresa, Melissa, Dina and Amber). Like Shelb, I just tune out the twins when they're on.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
I am also from a large Italian (New Jersey) family with a few relatives who refuse to embrace other cultures. I understand why BRAVO chose that South Jersey group -- to show the extreme side, which is why I tune them out. It may be funny or interesting to others; however, it's going to very old very quickly!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not liking the story line with Amber's hubby and Juicy Joe; just does not seem proper to encourage that twist. I wish the mortgage CEO had just said I will try to make it to bowling and then not shown. It also seems as if Melisa and Amber would have known a little bit more about each other now that they had "reconnected".
I like Cathy, Rich and Rosie but there involvement has ben minimized over the arrival of Dina.

Some of the Guidice children need time out, very bratty !

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Maybe I am in the minority, but I miss Jacqueline and Caroline. I have always disliked Dina...knew she acted phony. Not a fan of Teresa, but can deal with her. Melissa is okay...just not feeling any of the new ones! lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I feel like this is now Melissa Gorga's show due to the legal issues Theresa is having. By bringing on these crazy ladies, it's making her look pretty good when in fact she's the one setting it all up.

But no, I don't miss Caroline or Jacqueline in any way shape or form and will never forget how they isolated Gia a few seasons back and tried to make her feel so horrible. So so glad both are gone!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Kappy, can you please refresh my memory on Caroline and Jacqueline and Gia that you referred to?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't miss Caroline or Jacqueline either. It was painful watching Caroline breastfeed her adult children.

Granjan, the incident Kappy is referring to happened several years ago at a party, but I don't really remember the details.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jacqueline and Caroline cornered Gia at a winter family event and had the kid in tears, she wanted her Mom and they would not let her out of the room. What they were talking with her about I cannot remember . I do recall that. Teresa was upset that they did not let the child find either parent .