TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 06, 2014 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Every time Tamara pulls one of her stunts of lying and then blaming someone else, I think to myself that Andy Cohen must really hate women when he continues to bring her back.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Tamara and her fake crying .......really.
Ryan is old looking for reason with all the facial hair. I never found him attractive but this year he just looks "mature".

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This breakdown of last Monday's show from Tamara Tattles says it better than I can.

Housewives Of Orange County Recap

I didn't think it was great @ all when Heather asked her husband about possibly having Shannon committed to a psych ward. Wow! Heather knew they were in trouble because I do believe Terry said what he did, maybe jokingly, but Heather can NEVER be wrong. This was going to far and thank goodness Lizzie's husband is a normal guy and put the kibosh on it.

Terry Dubrow just wouldn't shut up about things. When he went about seeing it as a threat when David made the statement offhandedly that the Dubrows couldn't take them down, Terry really showed who he was.

Heather has been the Queen Bee and it seems Shannon has major money, putting Heather second in line. I've never seen anyone set out to make someone think it's them like Heather has done with Shannon. She's had her lapdog Skippy along for the ride. This isn't going to end well for Skippy. shaking head smiley

I used to really like Heather, but I think she stays with Tamra because she knows how to control her and Tamra is afraid of upsetting Heather.

I cannot wait for the reunion.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
The language that Tamara person uses, including the repeated use of the C word, is terribly disturbing. I think someone is taking a heavily scripted reality show a bit too seriously when it provokes that kind of response.

I'd recommend that person join Shannon for some vodka. And I'd warn others about the very, very hostile, offensive language at that link.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Actually she should join the other Tamara since she is the one who actually drinks so much.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
As classsless as Tamra might be on the show, she still has a better vocabulary than that truck driver. It's like a billboard for misogyny.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Who's the truck driver?

Lovely moment between Shannon and her daughter on tonight's episode. Shannon should write a blog for travelers. I would read a blog, I would not pay good money for a book.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
There is nothing I find trustworthy in Tamera. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Two things I never want to think of together again: Tamra and anal sex. There's not enough brain bleach in the world.

Show was boring otherwise. Even the two parties were boring.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Tishala, I couldn't have said it better re brain bleach. The whole thing was very crass, imho. Personally, I would never divulge the kind of information these people were giving. In mixed company, no less, and with some folks who are basically strangers? No way. Much less share it with the potential millions of TV viewers. I don't get it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Two answers..fame and money.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I have to admit I really did laugh when Terry said that in their house they call it "dolphin sex" and made that dolphin noise. I even told that joke to a couple friends who thought it was hilarious. Which is perhaps a commentary on me and my friends....

Emibub

05-08-2011

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Guess I am in that club Tishala. It was probably one of the more real moments on this show. Questionable dinner table talk but none the less a genuine moment with them all.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I read that Tamra is not being asked back! Supposedly she bad mouthed BRAVO for something and BOOM, gone! Anyone else seen that?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've seen that over the last few days Reenie. Evidently she put it out in the media that production made her wait until the last minute to cancel on Lizzie's birthday party when Tamra wanted to call Lizzie that morning to tell her that her child was sick and she couldn't make it.

Every season on all of these shows there are reports that someone isn't coming back and they do come back. For the last three years Kim Richards was supposed to get fired on BH and it looked like it was a finally done deal a few months ago, but after much groveling by her and Kyle she was brought back and is now filming this season.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I hope Tamara is gone, I am not sure why they kept her over Gretchen, but I am glad we don't have to look at Slade/Slate whateva his name was.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Radar (so take that for what it is worth) is still reporting that Tamra has been fired. The execs were super-pissed about her saying production made her look bad. With all the lies that Tamra has told on this show, I can't imagine it is good for C.U.T. Fitness.

Radar is also reporting that Lizzie has been fired (for being too boring). Shannon is on for another year because according to the source she is the "golden girl for fans and producers." I can see that. Back when we were allowed to post comments on the Bravo blogs, Shannon got a lot of positive feedback from the viewers.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Lexie, thanks for the information. I hope it is true. I have had my fill of Tamra. I am sad about Lizzie though. So far, she has been the most reasonable of the group. Yay, for Shannon. Keeping fingers crossed that next season, without Tamra, Shannon and Heather will work things out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Shannon and Heather have already worked it out. I read about two weeks ago that Heather has now apologized to Shannon. I also read that at the taping of the reunion, Tamra was put on blast by all the HW.

Yeah... poor Lizzie. She didn't get a fair shake by the execs - just like Joyce on BH.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Tamera is not a good person and we all know that they need those types on the housewives shows. I bet Tamera will be back.

Lizzie was a bit boring but I enjoyed every time she was on screen. She was my favorite "new" cast member from any show. Yes, Bravo never gave her a chance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 04, 2014 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As a rule, I never believe Radar reports that someone has been fired from the HW until contracts are signed and filming starts. I'll believe it about Tamra being fired next season when she's not on the show.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
With all the denials by Tamra about what she does and doesn't say, I halfway believe she has told so many whoppers for so long that she doesn't even remember saying them.

I thought Shannon looked great on WWH. I was happy for her that she was getting such positive feedback from all the call ins.

Can't hardly wait for the final 2 episodes and the reunion as I understand there are head on confrontations. (As a side note, while I like Lizzie, I thought she was being a bit too whiny about her birthday. And, boy oh boy, talk about throwing someone completely under the bus, train, semi, etc. Evidently, one [Tamra] should not get on Lizzie's bad side.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is possible that Tamra could be out next season. Bravo is not happy about her spilling production secrets. It sounds like everyone got into it with her at the reunion. Heather has now apologized to Shannon and things are good between them. No one is speaking to Tamra. I can't even imagine how this impacts her business. It can't possibly be good for CUT Fitness.

Shannon does seem to be the exception to the "new girl" rule. Very rarely does a "new girl" become fan favorite in her first season, but the fans have really embraced her.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I am so not on the Shannon train. She acts like she three sheets to the wind 24/7. However she is excellent housewife material. And I root for her in a strange way. I think Shannon needed to apologize to Heather.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't believe the Shannon is the drunk that Tamara has made her out to be. I think it's part of her dry humor to constantly comment on "I think I need a drink". Yes, she is kooky but I also think she is playing that up for the camera.

Remember that Tamara's negative comments about others are almost always to deflect from her own negative behavior.

The only thing that surprised me this week was the extra limousine footage where Lizzie lit into her husband after her birthday dinner. WOW. Did Bravo throw that in on purpose this week?