TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through July 24, 2014 users admin

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Saturday, July 12, 2014 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Ramona and Sonja have become caricatures of themselves.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
In the last episode, Ramona was rude as could be, again. Ragging on Luann about not singing and saying the things she did. I'm so sick of her and her (supposedly) loving husband. What a joke that is!

Emibub

05-08-2011

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Since we know now that Mario has/had a mistress I couldn't help but wonder if she was in that audience and he was singing to her. No way he was singing "Effortless" to Ramona. Couldn't do that and keep a straight face....

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I just saw a video clip on my Comcast home page that says Aviva throws her prosthetic leg at someone during the finale and that all are being fired with the exception of Ramona; the very person I want gone.
The clip goes onto show 2 HW's and identifies Jill as Ramona so who knows if this person knows the truth. For my taste they could get rid of Ramona, Aviva, Sonya and Luanne.
Carol and Heather are ok, as well as the blonde model who lives in an apartment that I swear looks like the same building/style apartment as Betheny.

On a recent episode where Luanne and Jacque were having photos taken in I believe Central Park he was being very mean to her and told her in French to shut up. She looked very sad, and I just don't understand why she is with that short,little ugly man in the first place.
And then he disses her on TV for all to see.....I don't think so.She could do way better than him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, Jacque and Luann split up shortly after filming last year.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Excellent !

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
FYI on tonights ABC Celebrity Wife Swap Jill Zarin is one the "swappers".

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
FYI: On tonights celebrity Wife Swap, Jill Zarin is one of the "swappers".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I stand corrected, evidently they split up a couple of weeks before filming ended last year.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Aviva and Heather seem to have very nice husbands, Jacque didn't seem bad but I think LuAnn could do better, Mario doesn't seem so bad but of course there is the cheating, honestly though, how much of Ramona can a person take? But Josh, he just seems mean and terribly self centered. Obviously, Kristen isn't real important in his life. I'm sure he only agreed to do the show with her in order to promote his business, which I'm really tired of hearing about. I think she could do much better, also.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I wonder if Kristen and her husband are making drama in their marriage for a story line and to promote his business.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I suspect it is more story-line related. In every scene, he is wearing an "eboost" t-shirt.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
What the heck IS eboost?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
His business...whatever that is.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Some kind of energy drink. Like we all need another one of those.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What? No comments on the tossed-down leg? How fake was that set up? The entire group was in tears laughing afterward.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Total fake set up is right Kappy!!

Also, I am just not buying this "Harry and Sonya" love story.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Heather said on WWHL last night that Her,Sonja,LuAnn and Harry all went to the club after Carol's party... The whole thing was staged. And Aviva throwing her leg on the table.......she needs to be gone. Maybe the whole bunch needs to be replaced, but I do like Heather and Carol.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Was Aviva laughing as well ?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I like Heather too, but the constant praising of Carole is a bit much.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My original post had talked about Sonja and Harry as fake fake fake but I deleted it right before posting. Everything about Sonja this season was fake right down to her brand and interns.

I like Heather, Carole and Luanne. I also like Kristen but feel a lot of her drama is exaggerated just to get air time.

If Ramona is the only one staying, that's because they want the publicity of her so-called happy marriage because you know Mario will stray again.

And Marameko, yes, you could see Aviva laughing later as well as walking out with the person she was most angry at.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mictay, it wasn't Sonja that went clubbing with them, it was "Jon," Heather's husband.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kappy I missed that.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard Heather say Sonja went too!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No. Sonja made it sound like Lu and Harry went off by themselves. Heather said that wasn't true that Heather and "Jon" also went with them.