TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 13, 2014 users admin

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
The links not working- but it's not your fault Missyb- it's the site. I just went to the main page and searched her name.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Taylor and John got married yesterday, as well as Kandi and Todd from Atlanta.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I am so happy for both couples. Taylor was not my most favorite housewife. But, after watching her and John in Couples Therapy, I feel a bit more positive about Taylor's, and her daughter's, chances of a happy, healthy future.

I am almost afraid to ask: Todd survived the wedding vows? Was Mama Joyce in attendance? Big Ups to Kandi and Todd.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I forgot to say, thanks Lexie for posting the news!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Taylor's dress was absolutely gorgeous. It was perfect for a second wedding. There were several HW in attendance.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Reportedly, for Taylors wedding, the Richard sisters were there and Lisa and Adrienne. I wonder how that reunion went. Not a whisper on twitter. Goes to show the important things they try to keep private. The PR sensational things, they twitter about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought Taylor was on Beverly Hills, or is there another Taylor, or is she now on New York, LOL. I am confused.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Dipo she is on BH, I think someone forgot where they were posting.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Dipo you're not the only one who is confused. I keep clicking on this New Jersey thread and have no idea who these people are. For a while I thought I missed part of a new season. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
We didn't forget where we were posting. Someone asked for an update on Tre and Joe's sentencing and I replied, then someone else brought up how Taylor's husband would most likely have been indicted had he not committed suicide, which then led to the discussion about both Taylor (BH) and Kandi (Atl.) getting married on Friday - because none of these people work 8-5 jobs and get married on the weekend.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie for explanation. RH certainly keeps things interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks Lexie, I wasn't sure if it was the same Taylor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the latest update... and it's not good for Tre and Juicy:

Reality Tea update

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Bravo had a preview of the new season and I have to say it was nice to Dina again. She, Tre and Melissa look like the voices of reason - who knew?! Oh wait - Caroline isn't there!

I don't know about the new twins - one of whom is named Teresa as well. Eeek!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I saw it, too- Kappy. I love Dina! Is Caroline not coming back?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am somewhat surprised that Dina has gotten herself back into this wreck of a series. I was very impressed when she walked from the show because of its invasiveness into her life. Someone who finally stood up and said this is not worth it. Maybe she returned because Jacqueline and Caroline are no longer part of the cast. As much as I like her, I am a little disappointed she jumped back in.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I think the absence of Caroline and Jacqueline as well as the $$ brought Dina back. Does she still have gigs on HGTV ?
Not sure if I watch The twins are kinds boring but then I have to remember how truly boring Jacqueline was.
The thing I find major yucky are those ugly cats that Dona owns. Gross.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I am going to miss Caroline. I used to adore Dina. I thought she was one of the most interesting people on the show. She had not been seen on the show in years, but apparently decided (I think it was last year?) to make a special appearance and commenced the public blasting of her family. I don't recall Caroline ever talking down about her sister. She admits there is a problem, and hopes that with time it will heal. In addition, apparently Caroline is not the only family member at odds with Dina. So maybe, just maybe, Caroline is not the problem.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I never heard Caroline say anything derogatory about her sister either. Dina is no longer married to Albert's brother, for better or worse. It is not becoming for her to put them down as she has.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I am a little lost. What is/was the riff between Caroline and Dina? Thanks for your help!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
They never did say, just danced around the subject.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
For a little reminder of how Dina and Caroline use to be:

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-new-jersey/video/watch-dina-manzos-wedding-video

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Wait that video said Dina married Caroline's brother Tommy before it clicked off and kicked me off the site. They must have meant Albert's brother.........

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was Tommy Manzo. Caroline's brother would be Dina's brother also. maybe they said Caroline's brother-in-law

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Watching Gia cry broke my heart! Someone better get a handle on the other 2,