TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 16, 2014 users admin

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, July 03, 2014 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
The kid thing that got me was Heather's kids. When you look at them, you can really tell how much work she's had done....either that or Terry has the strongest genes known to mankind, because those kids don't look Heather-ish at all.

The drama queen named Shannon is just too taxing for me. I couldn't believe her rehashing TWO SEPARATE EVENTS again, just so she could pose as a martyr. And criminy, the way she passive-aggressives herself with her husband, it's no wonder that he finds solace in tequila.

In the confessionals, Tamra looks something other than human. It looks like she taped them just after having her eyes done and her botox refreshed. But then, in the confessionals, even Vicki looks good, so maybe it's exceptional lighting and makeup.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki looks very good now that her face has "settled" since her plastic surgery. Tamra is the Botox Queen.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Every week I can not believe how immature Vickie behaves. She acts like a twit. Needy and clingy one minute and screeching like a banshee the next.

Shannon is so incredibly dramatic, she talks about how David came home and she's willing to do anything and spins right in to riding him about eating corn chips before dinner, in front of the girls as well. They both seem a little weird to me.

Everything (and everyone) seems so overly manufactured this season

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the show this season is terrible.

I decided last night, during that lunch Vicki arranged for Shannon and her hubby, that Shannon is actually crazy. Bipolar. And her constant drinking and vodka haze is self-medicating.

I like Heather, but when she said "oh, I could raise all these kids by myself, but I choose not to, I just said to myself "yeah, right!" She has patience for those short bursts of time the nanny isn't there,, but I can just see her giving that icy stare and pointing her finger in one of the kid's faces if they disobeyed.

The "Lizzie goes to a swimwear store and hawks her wares" bit was beyond stupid. And Lizzie's makeup was terrible through the entire episode, but it was at least better than Shannon's when she was crying and it looked like her face was melting off. Lord, the wrinkles just started popping up everywhere and the foundation was just kaput.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Another absolutely crazy episode. I don't know that anyone (except poor Lizzie) is completely innocent in this Shannon v Heather drama, but I will say that I can't remember this much wacky stuff happening in the OC until Shannon appeared. I do believe there is something not quite right about her. Though Lizzie blames Tamara for mentioning anything to the Dubrow's at her party in the first place, I would have to lay that blame on Shannon for bringing it up to Tamara before dinner. Why even address such a thing at someone's party? The fact that Tamara then mentioned it to Heather & Terry later on was stupid on Tamara!s part, but I think it was unlikely that she would have said anything to them if Shannon hadn't already brought it up. Maybe Tamara was truly baffled or she was just trying to cover her behind before Shannon actually said anything to the two of them. Regardless, what a mess.
And Brooks still grosses me out. What an inappropriate response to the question re Vicki!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Tamra has lied again Libshea. Vicky said that Tamra said to her that Terry wanted to take down Shannon and her husband.
Shannon brought it up in private..it was Tamra who announced it at dinner. Tamra caused the whole problem and Tamra alone.
We all saw Tamra lie to Shannon about telling Heather about the marriage problems.

Heather is really becoming a disappointment. You can tell she is an actress because of the drama she uses to repeat a story. She said that Shannon's husband yelled at her at the party-nope..he didn't. She claims that Shannon has yelled at her everytime she sees her...nope she didn't. Heather is behaving like so many teenage girls behave..VERY dramatic!

Vicki should have said something to help Shannon. Vicki knows Tamra said that-maybe next week.

I have been watching The HWOC since the very beginning-this drama happens every season. It's not because Shannon came onto the scene.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I've always thought Tamara was the shit stirrer, and last night on WWHL, she basically admitted, IMO, that she does it on purpose. A caller had called in asking why she is always stirring the pot, and she said "or am I just making the show more interesting?" and was all proud of it. So I think this is all Tamara's doing. The others may not react well to the things she does, but if it weren't for her, I think 80% of the problems wouldn't exist.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ditto Rubyroo and BBpeach

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Part of the problem is these women think they remember exactly how things happen. They don't. For one thing, memory doesn't work that way, and for another, they're boozed up so often and they've killed so many brain cells it's amazing they can remember anything.

Shannon is ABSOLUTELY convinced that Heather told her, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" with the dramatic arm gesture. We can see in the videos that Heather didn't say that. She pointed at the door and rather forcefully said something like, "We're done here, please leave." So there is a grain of truth in what Shannon said (Heather was somewhat rude and forceful in asking Shannon to leave), but it wasn't nearly as bad as Shannon made it out to be. However, Shannon has described it so many times as "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" that her memory of the situation is now colored by her perception in how she recounts the story.

Heather does the same thing when recounting what Shannon said at the Christmas party. Yes, Shannon raised her voice and was quite rude to Heather at the party. But as we can see, she wasn't screaming. Heather, however, is ABSOLUTELY convinced that Shannon screamed at her, that it has affected her recollection of that event and others.

So, I'm not convinced that Tamra is just lying when she says she didn't say the Dubrows said they wanted to take the Beadors down. That may be what Shannon HEARD, but that may not be what Tamra said. Of course, if she had just kept her mouth shut at the party, or if Shannon wasn't quite so unstable, it wouldn't have turned into nightmare it became, so yes, she is a little pit stirrer. But these women let her stir it over and over and over again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have found that these ladies have a weird definition of Scream. Mostly they just yell.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
I, too, have watched this RH since the beginning. I still say that Shannon brings a whole new level of crazy. And I recall Heather explaining on her last appearance of WWHL that she's an actress so she does tend to have a flair for drama and that Shannon didn't really "yell" at her, it just seemed so, or something to that effect. That being said, I will admit to being a Heather fan, so I am sure I am jaded when watching! And I have always found Tamara to be crass and classless.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Shannon is a froot loop. And not just with heather but with everyone else. IRL I would stay 100 yards away from her at all times.

And the main denominator in all of this is Tamra.. I dont know how she has time to do anything else because she is so busy stirring the pot.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm over Heather. I could never understand why she was friends with Tamara and Vicki but now I get it. She's a step up from them but not by much.

I felt for Shannon when she was so upset and Tamara kept grabbing her and trying to control her. When a person is that upset, you give them space and air to breathe - you don't try to GRAB their arms and face. I would have swung my arms to be free of Tamara at that point so I understand why Shannon became even more upset.

Tamara knew exactly what she was doing last night. She is the same crass person she has always been with nothing to bring to the show besides stirring the pot. I wonder what lies she'll leak to the press about Shannon before the reunion?

Is Shannon a bit crazy? Most likely but I really do not think she is not anything like Vicki and Tamara.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Every season Tamra becomes more despicable and disgusting. She's a hateful drama queen/stirrer. I don't know why anyone is friends with her let alone why she's ever invited to any event. I'm liking her poor excuse for a husband less and less. Oh and the crass comment from Brooks, at a dinner party, was just about what I'd expect from someone so tacky.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Vicki has a perfect vagina and doesn't like using the potty.

Thank you, RHWOC, for requiring more brain bleach than I can afford.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tamra and Heather both take playing the victim to new heights. Andy could get rid of both of them and I wouldn't miss them one bit.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Sharon "Thanks for making me look like a b---" Beador make them look like amateurs in victimology.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I was really quite amazed that the drunken wackadoo Shannon behaved as badly as she did at the party, although behaving badly seems to be her stock in trade. And I don't know whether anyone else noticed or not, but when Shannon came back to the table after her trip to the bathroom, her behavior was significantly more animated.....like she had some mommy's little helper going up her nose during her intermission.

Anyhow, yeah, Tamra is a terrible person and a shit stirrer, but were it not for Shannon, her fragile psyche, and her obvious dependence on substances (who knows how many amy more?), all her shit stirring would be for naught.

Thankfully we have Lizzie and Heather who manage to behave like adults while Tamra and Shannon play middle school (plus vodka plus whatever else). I will say, though, that had I been Lizzie, I might have been tempted to tell Shannon to leave my party. If nothing else, it would provide perfect symmetry to the Heather situation and could supply Shannon with fodder to talk about every time she downs half a bottle of Gray Goose or does a line or whatever. But it would have the additional benefit of being well-deserved.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Something is just off with this group; we are all used to drama on these shows but Shannon is just a miserable person. The constant rehashing of past slights is oh so tiring.Vicki is shrill,Brooks is boring, Tamra wants to be 18.Yawn.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I always thought when they went to the bathroom, there was a producer who stepped in to give them a pep talk or suggestions on how to handle things. Otherwise, I think a lot of these ladies would get up to go the bathroom and then just keep walking right out the door.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see Tamra on WWHL? She looks like an alien. I don't know what she is doing to her face but she needs to stop. Scary.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
She looks like an alien

I saw her. I couldn't quite figure it out. I think it may have been her eyes, they looked squinty. I agree it wasn't a good look.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I feel so bad for Shannon. Either she really is a very fragile person, tormented by her marriage and relationship with her husband and other insecurities or she is performing for the show, in which case you couldn't pay me enough to look like that.

For a mother who says she is concerned about her children why would you subject them to this kind of attention. I think it would be very hard on her daughters.

And what is this business about taking down the Beadors? I don't even know what that is supposed to mean and I can't believe anyone would think Terry would even concern himself with a silly notion like that. Very strange.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Being as Vicki said last night Tamra told her the same thing, and she repeated it in her blog today - obviously Tamra did say it. Now was Tamra lying or did Terry really say it? An argument could be made either way since Terry does tend to stick his nose in HW business, but I'm kind of inclined to lean that Tamra did say it, but it was a lie.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen that ep or anything about "taking down the Beadors". But I actually could see Terry saying that in a typical Terry manner. Just farting around and it not really meaning anything, more of a yeah right we're taking down the Beadors, dismissive if you know what I mean. And then Tamra being Tamra, running with it and making it in to a vendetta.

I just saw the ep with Shannon and David in Mexico (can I just say, if Vicki has been going there so long why hasn't she learned to speak Spanish?). The whole ordeal over the bedroom was strange? You are just sleeping there for a few days what is the big deal? And the restaurant scene? If anyone called attention to Shannon's behaviour it was Shannon, first getting up and leaving and then with her little snide comment to David. Those two need a break from each other if what we see is how it is.

And Vicki is starting to make my skin crawl, bouncing the bed, I want to hear that in the night. Giving marriage advice? She want them to see a healthy relationship like hers? Ick. And why does she insist on the baby talk? Going potty? It is hard to believe she is a successful business woman.