TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 24, 2014 users admin

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Shannon may admit some f it, but it took Tamra, of all people, to give voice to the elephant in the room: That Shannon is a big old lush. Until she's willing to admit that to herself, any other faults she's willing to address kind of evade the real issue.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Tamra had a cameo appearance on Royal Pains this week. Hank was at a tennis court, and Tamra comes up, Hank says something like, "Hey Tamra, what takes you out of the OC?" Can't remember Tamra's answer. But Hank then says something about sending along his best to Eddie and a whole other list of people. Must have been kids, pets or both. LOL>

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lurkin - that is exactly what I thought when Tamara was talking. Plus I was thinking what's up with the white eyeliner? It made her eyes look beady and weird.

I see these women as a herd of hyena looking for their prey and it appears Heather will be the target this season now that Alexis and Gretchen are gone. Heather may come off condescending sometimes but Tamara pulling her whole innocent act at the end of the conversation was silly. That whole thing was silly pulling up something from 6 months ago when she was being given an opportunity. Stretching for drama?

Can we talk about Vicki and how immature and selfish she is being about Brianna. She could write a book about how to make your kid feel bad about her decisions. I love how Ryan deals with her, he just doesn't let himself get sucked in to her whining. they'll probably be happy with some breathing room.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Heather is totally condescending to everyone around her but that is her personality. I don't think she thinks she is better than everyone else, she just has an "air" about her.

I like both Shannon and Heather and when they figure each other out I think it will be a good thing.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Shannon or Heather , but I am tired of the forced interaction. It seemed a bit much for Heather to complain about Shannon being late at the event on her location for the new house.
Every since I first saw Heather I cannot figure out if I recall her from a long ago tv show or a commercial.

I wish Vicki and Tamara would go way...... far away.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
She used to be on Stark Raving Mad, which was a show I really liked. That was 10 or so years ago. But it wasn't until she said she used to act that I thought aha that's where I remember her from.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Here is her IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0656686/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Heather's husband Terry has his own reality show starting Tuesday night on E network. It's called "Botched". Terry and another plastic surgeon help patients that underwent plastic surgery with undesirable results.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The other MD was married to Adrienne Maloof formerly of the HWBH.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Curious if anybody has noticed the Bravo TV site where the housewives blog there is no longer a place for comments. Have anyone here noticed this as well?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't know what to think about two "Reality Husbands" who are doctors getting their own reality show.

I don't know if I'd go to such a doctor.

Emibub, why would they do that? I wonder if one of the women couldn't take the responses they were getting. I liked reading the comments.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Oh. Ick. I did not need to see the massage scene.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Ok I am over Heather. I was giving her the benefit of my doubt, but no more. She was just down right mean to Shannon. Shannon went to Heathers house to find out where she heard about her husbands text, even thou she was sure she knew and from the get go Heather made it all about herself. She never even heard Shannon say she was sorry, because she was so busy thinking about what she was going to say next. She just doesn't listen to what anyone is saying. Even if you don't care for Shannon, you had to feel bad for what she was going through.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I saw that scene entirely differently. To me, we have a boozed up Shannon who gets a hair brained scheme to go to Heather's, despite the fact that she doesn't like Heather, to get her to confirm what Shannon already knows --I.e. that Tamra told her about the email. Or, to phrase it another way, to gossip and get Heather to rat out Tamra.

And I'm sorry, but you don't just show up, teetering on your heels in a vodka haze, at someone's--anyone's--door. Especially someone who, the last time you saw her, you publicly berated.

I also thought the editors were hilarious tonight. When Shannon pulled her "who me, drink too much?" act, they showed her gulping down her Vodka and soda--it's too strong! Would you like more soda? Oh no thanks! *gulp*--with rare gusto.

Overall though the show sucked and, really, has sucked all season. I like Lizzie (and I'm guessing Danielle was supposed to be part of the cast cuz she's been around so much this season baby t something must have happened to keep her from being a regular) and Heather, but most of the show seems to be navel gazng...they just rehash the latest faux affront to this one or that one, and the rehash becomes an endlessly reiterated storyline ad infinitum.

There s is on my phone so please forgive autocorrect and typos.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I have a hard time taking Shannon's fear of her children hearing gossip about her bad marriage when she's been blabbing about it on national TV.

"Pick a lane" and "pick a side" are two different things. Heather was right when she said Tamra acts like her friend when they are alone, but acts like the mean girl when the pack is there. Pick a lane means either be her friend or don't, but don't act one way in one situation and another in a different one. It has nothing to do with Shannon. Pick a side is completely different. Tamra, who is a proven liar, did not describe it that way.

And I'm still searching for my mental white out to get the massage scene out of my mind.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
And for the record, the correct response when one is offered a drink after DRIVING over to someone's house is not, "Do you have vodka? I'll have like a weak vodka soda. Oh, this is strong! Oh, no, it's ok, I don't need more soda, I have to learn to drink like a grown-up."

The correct response is, "No, thank you, I'm driving." Way to set an example for those kids you're so worried about.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why is Tamra getting such a free pass? She is the bad friend in all this and yet Shannon is all nice to her but Heather gets a drop in visit to be lambasted once again in her own house?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I found it ironic that when the exchange happened at Shannon's house, Heather was talking to Tamra and it was Shannon who started berating Heather for her condescending speech. Then it was Tamra who turns around and betrays her confidence and lies about it. Tamra lied about a few things and she was also the one that said Shannon was drinking too much, Heather was only repeating what Tamra had said, not expressing that thought herself.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Tamra has proven once again that she is a liar and manipulator.

Shannon did explain on WWHL that she only has a little vodka in her soda, and they showed her a few weeks ago putting a little in her glass with soda. I am going to believe her until it has been proven otherwise.
I felt sorry for Shannon in Heather's house. She was not there to attack Heather. She knew that Heather was telling others about her marital problems, and wanted proof that Heather heard it from Tamra. Heather-who I do like-crossed the line and was actually cruel. Shannon did apologize, and Heather should have empathized with Shannon. The apology that Heather texted was lame and did not sound sincere.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, I have heard and read that several times that she actually only adds a little vodka to a big glass of soda water. She makes two or three drinks out of one shot of vodka.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
But we saw her last week pouring a big strong Gray Goose for herself. And it wasn't a shot or half shot either.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
I think Shannon had a lot of nerve going over to Heather's. She has made it very clear that she doesn't care for Heather so why is she popping in to ask her anything? I find her to be the 'victim' type. Just don't like how she stirs up stuff. And if she was so worried about her girls and the public eye, why is she on RHOC? Seems to me she treats David like the money machine. She spends it all on her holistic remedies, but can't have dinner at an hour to accommodate his schedule, or go to bed at the same time as he does? She could always get up once he actually falls asleep. They are more like roomies. Much as Tamara drives me nuts, at least she and Eddie have a real relationship. And there is no question in my mind that Heather & Terry have a mutual relationship. David & Shannon don't seem to have anything in common.
And I gotta say, that Lizzie sure seems more mature than any of those gals. And she seems to really pay attention to the women and I think her observations are spot on. I have really grown to like her quite a bit over the last few episodes.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As long as Tamra and Vicki are on the show, there will always be a toxic strain in the group. For anyone new to come on and think they can trust either one of them is just ridiculous.

Lizzie is looking good because she's keeping a certain distance - smart.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
They don't just drop in.

Bravo has to call in the cameras to film and that's why it's staged.

Terry should never make a strong drink for someone who is going into an emotional scene.

Maybe he didn't, and it was all show for us.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The correct response is, "No, thank you, I'm driving." Way to set an example for those kids you're so worried about.

I didn't see where Shannon was drunk when she went to Heather's house or she wouldn't have said the drink was strong. She only took a couple sips. Terry picked it up and there was still some left I thought.

Also, it's been mentioned how close Heather and Shannon...maybe a block or two?

I'm with Countrydaze; Heather once again shut Shannon down and made it all about herself. Shannon did not 'yell' at her at the Christmas party as Heather keeps insisting, nor did she yell at her in the restaurant.

The look on Lizzie's face was priceless when Heather actually told her she discussed it with her friends. It seems perfect Heather is a gossip, got busted and was still rude to the person she gossiped about.

Heather made the statement that Shannon didn't like her. I truly think it's the other way around.