TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through June 11, 2014 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So sweet!! That clip of Zoey was also great.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zoey and Will just get cuter and cuter!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
They sure do. This show is just a delight. How lovely of Bill and Jenn to share their kids and their extraordinary lives with us.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Dr. Jen giving a graduation address the other day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDzAxIbc53g

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
WOW!!! What a powerful and interesting address. That was something. Thx OG

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
just to add -it was such a great speech that TMZ interviewed them about it, to contrast how P.Diddy's speech was! They (TMZ) really loved and respected Jen and Will, showed lots of pictures of the kids, etc... it was a nice interview!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jen has been tweeting adorable pics tonight in lieu of posting during the show, I guess..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And she went out without her wig, showing her very short hair growing out.

https://twitter.com/JenArnoldMD

Libshea

08-31-2006

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Did anyone happen to see Jen & Bill on the Arsenio Hall show? It was a few nights ago. They were darling. The audience was overwhelmingly thrilled that they were there. Arsenio seemed genuinely equally thrilled.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Will have to google it.

Debra

11-19-2003

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
found the interview

http://youtu.be/UGiPoEzxW4I

I love them!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
That was sweet! While we get caught up in just watching the show, I had forgotten how many causes they have been able to put awareness on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They went to Disneyworld. Jen tweeted a pic of Will with Mickey. Last night she tweeted about a delayed flight with two active toddlers.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I cannot imagine a true fan being stupid enough to just stop by their house, especially at 10:30 on Christmas Eve???? I think we all love them more than to do that. Silly.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Such a cute episode last night - Bill and Jen's interaction while answering the questions was so sweet and funny. I know it's been said time and time again - but what a wonderful couple! They defy the "reality tv" mold - they are enjoyable without having to resort to stupidity or sensationalism.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Bill is also a GOOD MAN!!!!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kid Sis and I both totally enjoyed that Q&A. The questions they answered were not only interesting but about stuff we also had wondered about.

I thought Bill made an excellent point about how Will & Zoey may get treated (perhaps bullied) as they grow up. At least their show is about educating people and promoting understanding. Considering the many fans they have, I think this educating may go far.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Biscottiii, I also enjoyed the show for the same reasons that you stated!

I don't make it a point to watch, but find myself mesmerized by this family when I happen up on them.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Loved tonights episode, Bill was so sweet, all the planning for he and Jen's vow renewal; Jen's dress turned out beautiful. Next week is the finale, this season went too fast.

via twitter.com/JenArnoldMD

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very nice!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Awwww, can't wait to watch next week but don't want this to end!

Funny thing, Kid Sis & I were watching and her daughter came running from downstairs to snag some hummus & pita bread. 30yo youngster says 'hey, I like that show, don't get to see it often but I like that show'. Niece knew about Will's adoption but we had to fill in about Zoey & cancer stuff.

Well crap! We've been deleting from TIVO when finished, we could have saved for when niece comes for a visit and mellows out downstairs with that TV.

So I had Kid Sis go back to the beginning of tonight's show and it was pretty special for all 3 of us enjoying. Just so sweet, all the way around!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This episode was especially great for me because I love Galveston. I really enjoyed being able to say "look - there's _____!" Now I can't wait to go back again...LOL!

Zoey is the cutest thing ever - her interactions with Bill last night were priceless. I think all four of them are blessed to have found one another.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Just reading the comments on this dear family is
heart warming. I just want to hug Will and Zoey they are just so cute.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
This show seems to go by faster than any other, I think it is because I love it so much.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Roxip. Their interactions are priceless. I can't believe how much Zoey has blossomed. She is just adorable. I was instantly in love with Will but not so much with Zoey. She quickly won me over. I love this family and every time I watch them I am filled with such good energy. Unlike so many other reality shows that fill me with anger and disgust at how people can be. I watch this show and think how many people who don't know them probably look at them and think they wouldn't want to be like them because of their physical appearance and yet they probably have a more fulfilling life than many 'normal' sized people. I hope we are able to follow this family for a long, long time.