TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 27, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through May 27, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not in any way excusing what Ramona did, but she did post on Twitter that it was a plastic cup but it still did not excuse her from throwing it at Kristin.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... if you want to read something funny, Sonja put out a "fake tweet" allegedly from an intern verifying that the toaster oven is real... but she screwed up and sent it from her own twitter account. The replies are hilarious.

Sonja Morgan ‏@SonjatMorgan 10h
@Andy I used 2 intern 4 @SonjatMorgan & the toaster exists @KristenTaekman s husband doesnt hve a clue. @ramonasinger is telling the truth!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
it was a plastic cup

It seems hard to believe that a flimsy empty plastic wine glass could cut Kristin's lip. I don't know if I believe that.
No one mentioned she then threw an oar at her that thankfully missed her.

That makes two weeks in a row, Ramona has thrown things at Kristin and called her a b----. I think, although Kristin was only teasing, she was spot on about Ramona. She was probably suffering over her relationship with Mario and resented Sonja's younger man. She repeatedly wanted to remind Sonja to worry about her finances, and I think she is extremely jealous of Kristin's looks and so-far sweet personality.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Neither Kristin nor anyone else is disputing that it was a plastic cup and I can't imagine anyone taking glass out on a boat. I guess the "lip" of the cup is what cut her lip.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Plastic or not, you don't throw things at people, especially swimming in the water!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ramona really acted like a jackass on the trip to the Berkshires. It was a gorgeous house on a beautiful lake and all she did was act like a jerk.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for Ramona. It takes a small person to berate the Bershires and say people only go to the Hamptons. I think she has to be very insecure to act the way she was. I need to have air conditioning so I understand but what you do is just wet down your t-shirt a little and wear it and the evaporation works fine for cooling and in the evening the air cools. I would much rather visit the Berkshires than go where the stuck up people stay.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Right on. I would rather go to the Berkshires. It seemed like a nice quiet place.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
just wet down your t-shirt a little

And perhaps pull your hair back into a pony tail or chignon to get it off your neck. I think she needs to find a new hair style. She obsesses about her blow outs way too much.

So Ramona was verbally abused by her father, so were a lot of us. It is no excuse for her behavior.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Her hair never looks good anyway.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree, Granjan.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ramona was on WWHL tonight and made a point of mentioning her husband and daughter. I guess she took him back. While it's pretty obvious Ramona could do with some therapy, I hope they both get it for the marriage to succeed!

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Watching Andy fawn all over Ramona on WWHL was a bit disgusting. The way he treated Porsha compared to his treatment of Ramona reeked of hypocrisy.

The discussion of plastic vs. glass also misses the point that it drew blood. It may have been plastic, but there's plastic and there's plastic. If it was the cheap, lightweight dollar store type plastic, I'm sure we would have heard Ramona complain about it ad nauseum. But since it was heavy enough to draw blood, I suspect it was the heavyweight reusable type you get at places like Pier 1.

Of course, that also ignores the fact that Ramona also tried to throw the oar at Kristen. Where is Andy's zero tolerance policy for violence now?

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
I can't believe all this nasty fighting was over someone throwing water at Ramona's already nappy hair. It never looks good. It's also very sad that these are GROWN woman who act like this.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Watching the show now. Sonja is disgusting OMG she could be that kids grandmother lol

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Can someone be insulted by being splashed? Of course. But that is NO reason to throw an object back. Ramona definitely has issues!!!

and that was NO apology... Ramona said in the confessional she was "genuine" in feeling bad about throwing it but if she truly was genuine in her regrets, then give a GENUINE apology.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at the joke "How do you know when Ramona is lying? When you see her lips move."

Yes, it was disturbing to see Sonja be so blatant with such a young person. I think we should just start calling her Edie #3 of Grey Gardens.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Ramona was so shocked that the cup hit Kristen in the face - since she threw it directly at Kristen's face.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
In her blog, Ramona says:

"When we got back to Heather's house I could feel Kristen was not going to accept my apology. So, as a defense mechanism I gave her a back-handed apology."

So in other words, it was Kristen's fault she threw the glass and Kristen's fault she didn't really apologize.

I expect to hear any minute now that Ramona has been fired. After all, violence is never the answer. Bravo can't condone such dangerous behavior. They didn't accept it in Porsha, so I'm sure they won't in Ramona.

Oh. Wait. This all happened almost a year ago, and we didn't hear anything about Ramona being fired. Hmmm. I wonder what could be different about Porsha and Ramona that the two physical altercations could be handled so differently?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No one gets fired until after the season finishes airing, with the exception of Porsha who was already on the chopping block midseason. They negotiate each contract on a yearly basis.

If Ramona is not fired, I think Andy's logic will be that Ramona "assaulted" Kristen without physically touching her; whereas Porsha "physically assaulted" Kenya. It was also reported that Porsha was looped out on liquor and pills at the reunion. I'm not saying its right, but I can see them using that logic.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think Ramona sees her husband's mistress (ex-mistress) when she looks @ Kristen. Wasn't all this filmed when Ramona finally found out her husband had been cheating on her with a much younger blonde?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes it was Cricket.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Good point, Cricket, she might be seeing all pretty blondes as the enemy. I think Sonja and Romona need help.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sounds pretty plausible Cricket.

I had a hard time mustering up any empathy for Ramona. It seemed like the Ramona show and she was determined to be miserable and make everyone else miserable. It was just a good excuse to leave. Heather was really giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I think they should get a group discount for Ramona and Sonja and probably aviva at a good shrink.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ha just say the rest of the show. She didn't snow anyone