TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 28, 2014 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh Fine - I'll tune in to see Kellsma but then I'm changing the channel immediately!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Good report Kellsma - thanks for taking one "for the team"!! Hope we'll get to see you!

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone! It was actually fun to see behind the scenes. Sadly we had to stay longer and order more margaritas so we could be there for some of it :-) The scene in the preview where I saw us was when Vickie is shrieking about something (maybe a chair) and we are directly behind them. You can see me putting my hand over my mouth. I wonder how much more we will get to see?? Last night I watched the first 15 minutes of the episode that Bravo likes to put out as a teaser and they are just beginning to talk about planning this dinner so it will probably be in the second half of the show. I think this dinner is the first time they are all together.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Awesomeness Kellsma !!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, May 16, 2014 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
http://tinyurl.com/p4ucrt3

video of Cut Fitness and Rachel Reily

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
We are a couple of weeks behind here and just saw the Xmas sweater party. If anyone had a stick up there butt about that it was Tamra, she seemed so sour about it.

Both Briana and Vicki seem to infer that Donn was abusive without really saying he was. Was that talked about some or part of the divorce?

I like Lizzie, she seems down to earth (so far). Shannon and David seem so awkward together.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, it was intimated in earlier seasons that Donn was abusive.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rachel needs to retire those green sequined shorts. What would possess anyone to work out wearing those shorts?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, I didn't remember anything.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Did anyone notice how Tamra yanked the mic out of Rachel's hand? What an unpleasant person she is! Just how OLD is she?

Shannon and David are way over-scripted! It's so blatant.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Vicki had a Feng Shui consultation......" I've never had a Feng shui consultation before......I thought that was for Asians"

WT# ? Who says crap like that out loud . Oh yeah Donald Sterling.......

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Re Vicki saying crap like that: Also, when talking about Oklahoma, she was very insulting. I wish I could remember exactly, but something like everyone's forgotten about it and "what do they eat there?" How stupid can you be, Vicki? By the way, I'm not from Oklahoma and have never been there except to skirt through the edge, but I'm sure it's as nice a state as any other. And I'm sure the neighbors would be a lot better than you, Vicki.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki acts like she's the only mother who had a daughter move out-of-state with her husband and child. What does she expect Ryan to do? Quit the military because Vicki doesn't want them to move to Oklahoma?

And the snoring is sooooooo rude...

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
The snoring is totally rude as are her remarks about Oklahoma. Ignorant really.

She lives in a bubble.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
She is not thinking about how residents of OK will feel about her comments. The very same people her daughter and son in law will have to deal with in their daily lives. And if they stay long enough the children will have to go to school be it public or private with kids whose parents will know what Vicki said.
Once haters get a hold of this little Miss V may have more comments on Brooks and her appearance.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Why couldn't Shannon just relax and have a good time. If she wanted to meet the woman having a shot with Vicki and her husband she could put out her hand and say "Hi, I'm Shannon, David's wife" and proceed to have conversation. Don't play the victim, it is very unbecoming. And if your daughters aren't acting up for the Christmas photo why make it look like they were?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Vicki thinking Lizzie is Mexican because she looks 'ethnic'.

I don't know who has more issues - Shannon or Heather.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I like Shannon, but she seems to be very stressed out in spite of all the feng shui and everything else. I don't think its working.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
That is a very big house Heather and her family are building. I won't go on and on about how ridiculous it seems to me.

I am still perplexed as to why Shannon and her hubby decided to go on this show. Shannon takes every opportunity to call him out on everything and anything. Why would they want people who watch this show to see how unhappy they are?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The size of their house doesn't bother me. If they can afford it, power to them. Honestly, the lot didn't look big enough for the house. I wish we could have seen how big the lot actually is. I don't even know that the new house will be bigger in square footage than the old one, just that it will have more bedrooms because the first house they built was poorly designed in that it didn't give them room to grow with enough bedrooms and bathrooms - which is mindboggling.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Reenie - I could be very wrong but I think they are 'faking' the fights simply to have a story line. There are times when they both look like they are about to crack up laughing. She's treating her husband exactly like Vicki treated Don and Tamra treated Simon.

Lizzie isn't taking squat from Vicki which means she probably won't last beyond one season. Good for her!!

These ladies really don't have much to offer any more beyond creating drama and fights, do they?!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Lexie - the lot didn't look big enough for the house to me either!

Kappy - they are selling their souls for a "storyline"...you are probably right!! You are right about Vicki/Don and Tamra/Simon and look how they all ended up!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Shannon just seems like a bitter drunk with a philandering husband.

Heather is the only one on this show I have any respect for, although Lizzie seems like fun herself. I couldn't believe they spent so much time rehashing chairgate, only to follow it up with lategate.

The pettiness wears me out.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I think Tamara and Vicki are two of the rudest people I have ever seen on TV.. Tamara is that "friend" who will stab you in the back and in the front.. and how old is Vicki that she can pretend to snore when someone is having a conversation with her.. Those two are made for each other, probably why they are such good friends.

I cannot stand Shannon, and I hope she doesn't stay for anymore seasons. When that baseball guys fiancée or GF was walking away she said "oh it was nice to meet you" Shannon replied "I didn't meet you" cause she was pissed her husband didn't introduce her... well neither did Vicki who was standing there.

I for one like Heather and the jury is still out on Lizzy!!!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
As much as being late is a huge pet-peeve of mine (I really agree with Heather that it says that your time is just not that important), I think there was some miscommunication in general about schedules. What I did find a bit unfair was Shannon seemed to be the only one to get a lecture...neither Vicki nor Tamra's friend was scolded for being late. What drives me nuts is how "versions" of an event are told by the housewives, then Bravo shows clips of the the event to show what happened. I just want to scream at these women, "for heaven's sake, just go look at the friggin tape and you'll know who was right!"