TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through May 06, 2014 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I just remember how Bill was in the beginning - I think he truly has grown in to a man, and a father! I'm sure it was an adjustment for him to be married to a doctor, but he truly has grown and I enjoy watching him interact with the kids, and tonight it was good to see him explain to others at the park, that he's 39...

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Will & his love for sweets melts my heart HAHAHAH he goes crazy for it, his eyes just light up.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Reader, what was Bill like at the beginning? I can't remember.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I seem to recall some discussions on how he interacted with Jen at times, a bit "mean" or condescending? He was going to a job, had some business trips, so I remember a discussion on his stress level, and he may be taking out his frustration on her - but he wasn't shown in a "good light" At times I wondered what Jen saw in Bill!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
He was at first to me ,suffering from a mild case of little man syndrome, but it has apparently been cured.

Lovesdogs

04-20-2014

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovesdogs a private message Print Post    
I've been on other forums for awhile now for The Little Couple but can no longer stand the bullying and contemptuous tone that has invaded the threads and apparently tolerated by the mods on those forums. This looks like a nice place for me to stay for awhile. I love this show and this family and I like posting with like-minded people!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Welcome Lovesdogs. (Actually I'm a cat person. LOL)

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lovesdogs, this is a great place to be.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Welcome to TVCH Lovesdogs! I'm glad you found us. You'll find there are a lot of great people here.

As for those other forums. It baffles me that anyone would want to get mean spirited about This family. Jen and Bill are both such wonderful people. And the kids are just a delight. One would have to search pretty hard to find something negative to say about them. Just crazy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hi, Lovedogs... yes it is a great place but remember there may be like minded posters and there may be some who are not and we just respect them all..

Who, back in the first seasons we had perfectly nice posters who stopped watching because Jen laughed too much.. and most have returned to respect her.

I agree with you.. pretty hard to bash them for anything..

Lovesdogs

04-20-2014

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovesdogs a private message Print Post    
Thanks everybody! Yes, Jen's laugh, her smile, her taste in clothes and even her infertility are, apparently to some people, reasons to bash her. I'm okay with dissenting opinions but when it becomes mean and loathsome, well it just takes too much effort to even read that stuff. On another note, did you see Zoey's Easter picture? She is one cute little girl!

Lovesdogs

04-20-2014

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovesdogs a private message Print Post    
P.S. to MameBlanche--I like cats too--just allergic! :-(

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, April 21, 2014 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Welcome too Lovesdogs! Fortunately I don't have allergies, because my Kid Sis moved in with her two dogs and one cat and we inherited another little old blind & toothless teacuppoodle (my roomie now) from the niece. It's a menagerie but everyone is contented, what more could I ask?

One thing that we were highly impressed. Before Bill & Jen adopted Will, was how they took measures WRT ?Maggie? their little terrier who didn't like kids much. Behavior scientists. So it seems like they now have a contented household too. Everything is so well planned/thought out. This is one of our favorites shows!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I have to raise my hand to admit that initially Jen's giggle drove me round the bend and had to stop watching for awhile. She has cut way back on giggling and I love her and the show. I've watched ever since she started with the season where she was trying so hard to have a baby. Nothing negative from this quarter any longer. Go Jen!

Lovesdogs

04-20-2014

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovesdogs a private message Print Post    
Biscottiii--you're a sweetheart for taking in those dogs and cat. We have 6 (yes, 6) rescue dogs who are the loves of my life (after hubby and kids, of course). And I think Bill and Jen are wonderful parents--what they don't know, they are more than willing to seek help with and learn. Jen's giggle never bothered me, I attributed it to her being nervous, which made her vulnerable and human in my eyes. Looking forward to the tea party tonight!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Jen's giggle did kind of hurt the ears at the beginning, but not enough to feel bothered by it or make me quit watching.

Sis says she remembers Bill being kinda a jerk at the beginning. I really don't remember that now.

Maybe Jen heard herself on TV, and was annoyed by her own giggle to make an active attempt to curb it. I heard my own giggle on video once and thought I sounded awful, so I quit. You don't realize it until you hear it through another source than your own head. LOL.

Maybe Bill saw himself on TV and realized he was not being as supportive as he wanted to be, and also learned enough to want to change his behavior.

At any rate, I think they are both just delightful people, and so are the kids. I come away from each episode with a smile on my face.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like Jen's giggle. I don't remember the early shows but I don't think it bothered me. I think she has a beautiful smile.

Not having ever been married, I can't speak with authority, but it appears to me (from the outside) that couples either grow together or apart. Bill and Jen seem to have grown together - each of them adapting to one another and growing up together into a well-functioning couple. It is a delight to watch.

Lovesdogs

04-20-2014

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovesdogs a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with both of you! This is the only show on TV that leaves me with a good feeling after watching it. And it also kicks me in the butt whenever I feel sorry for myself!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The giggle never bothered me and I think she has gradually gotten to be more comfortable on camera. I think I noticed that her mom giggles at times and actually Bill too but Jen's little body means her voice is higher naturally.

I did notice that when Jen was speaking from the heart to Bill during her chemo that her voice was different, she was serious and there was no giggle, just heart and feeling.

I guess I don't remember Bill being bad at all.. I suspect his jokes were less thoughtful but he's also always spoken so highly of his wife and that endeared me to him. But certainly now, they are really pretty amazing.

Lovesdogs, great rescue work!! I'm better set up for cat family than dog these days and I do volunteer with cats to help socialize them and help bring in donations and raise funds so we can keep up extended care (animals in the city of Irvine are paid for by the city for 45 days, but not beyond and third chance animals and our seniors for seniors program where adoption fees are waived if a senior person adopts a senior pet, and a second pet discout for two adopted together. Irvine's shelter is amazing and they do so much for other shelters and rescues so I consider what time I can give them to be well spent. It really isn't much time since it isn't my primary volunteer job.

I always look forward to the next show of The Little Couple.. and hate when the season ends.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally cracked up when Bill said that Zoey and Jen were shopping and Will said Ut Oh, LMAO. This was a fun show with them in San Francisco.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was so funny!! Jen and her mom are great shoppers and I'm sure Zoey will pick it up too.

Lovesdogs

04-20-2014

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovesdogs a private message Print Post    
Zoey and her "blow up" fist bumps--too cute! I liked the tea party idea, although I know from experience that a 2 year old girl's attention span for that is about, well, about 2 minutes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Arnold, MD ‏@JenArnoldMD · 5h
I couldn't keep a secret anymore! @ReallyBillKlein surprised me with best B-Day present ever- #renewingourvows! pic.twitter.com/zubXB1Sstr

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can't believe he proposed again! Invited family & friends from all over to celebrate with us! #BestHusbandEver @TLC pic.twitter.com/jw3JmFfOZ1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Here's how @ReallyBillKlein proposed & I said yes- again! @peoplemag http://www.people.com/article/little-couple-jennifer-arnold-bill-klein-renew-vows