TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 08, 2014 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I'm not wasting my time - Vicky has figured out how to control way too much

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Now that Gretchen is gone, Heather is their target. As I said before, Vicki and Tamara are mean girls grown up into mean women.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I'm watching! And agree with the other comments!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This is my 3rd season watching so I'm not as burnt out as many others. Tamera is a bad piece of work...nasty, insecure, and mean hearted. Vicky doesn't bother me as much...having a daughter like hers is punishment enough. The new blonde on the show has serious issues with her husband. It appears to me that there isn't that loving feeling happening on her part.

Poor Heather....yes she's a bit much but compared to Vicky or Tamera she's royalty.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I just see heather as classy and knows what is appropriate and what is not...she has a stick up her ass cause she won't drink like the rest of them... Yes she can be stuck up sometime but that's who she is..she's never waivered from that!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I watch but I'm not sure why as I am not feeling Tamara and I don't understand Vicki and Brooks. I like Heather, no impression of the newbie.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I've been watching since season one. Vicki is a mess. She was scary angry when she was talking to Brianna about brooks. I totally understand why she would not want to spend time with him, Vicki insisting that she accept him is just unfair.

Tamra is so trashy. The woman has no class. I don't blame heather for not dwelling in the gutter.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I don't understand Vicki's fascination with Brooks. Seems to me that all be has to do is pay her the slightest compliment and throw a little attention his way and her tank's all full again. I can't stand Tamra. With all the excuses she has, what it all boils down to is that she's a bully and a 'mean girl'. Vicki and Tamra together are plain rotten. The new former beauty queen seems a little weird. The new blonde and hubby are..... well very odd. Letting cameras into their hotel suite?! Classy. Heather is the least unbearable one at the moment but even she's a bit of a prima donna. One of the husbands at the ugly sweater party was gay, no?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki and Brooks are now history. She's been seeing an attorney (I can't remember his name) from Florida.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It has been rumored (long before this season started airing) that Danielle's husband is gay.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
It felt so awkward when the cameras were in the hotel room with Shannon and her husband. I had to look away- it felt so invasive.
I think I will like the new girl, Lizzie. I saw her in an interview and she seems to be nice. She says she is a kind person and I guess I will give her the benefit of the doubt.
I don't mind Heather. She's funny.
Thanks Lexie- glad Vicki is not with Brooks anymore. I was totally on Brianna's side with how she felt about Brooks!

I also wanted to add that I would HATE Vicki as my boss! The reception area WAS dark and I could understand why the receptionist felt sleepy, and smells bother some people. Vicki thinks it so great to sleep 4 hours a night and go to work the next day. I bet she doesn't do that. You can't last living like that. She just has to be the best, best, best. ewwww!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
As spastic as she is, I could believe Vicki sleeps only 4 hours a night. I couldn't stand to be around her for 5 minutes. And yay, if Brooks is gone. He's just creepy.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Just yesterday, Vicki did this interview for OK Magazine about how great she and Brooks are doing - http://okmagazine.com/videos/is-rhocs-vicki-gunvalson-marrying-boyfriend-brooks-ayers/.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't read the ad because my ABP blocker isn't working and it wants me to watch an advertisement. But that is crazy Jenjackso. There was an article last week about her being in Florida with her new boyfriend.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki's new beau

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I just don't get how Vicki was so gullible with Brooks? Was she that blinded by sex? WoohOo productions? roflol!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Woohoo indeed. And the diamonds. Oh dear.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
That scene when Tamra met the new girl (Lizzie??) made my ears hurt. Their voices seemed to be competing not only in terms of volume, but also in terms of who could make exclamations at the highest possible octave. If they'd continued much longer, only dogs would have been able to hear them.

And that frosted pink lipstick Tamra wore in many of the confessionals? Hideous. It reminded me of the horrible one Vicki has been wearing for the past 9 seasons. Not a good look, except pinker.

To her credit, Vicki's lip color looks much better now, with a sort of nude. If only she'd keep it that way. But I know she'll go back to that damned color she usually wears.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I watched the Vicki video. I wonder if they can't talk about certain things so they can keep the story line going. The show was filmed several months ago when she was still with Brooks so maybe she has to keep the ruse going. They all get asked questions by viewers on WWHL and generally say to stay tuned to see what happens. If she said Brooks was history in the interview it would give away plot lines.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
The new beau is a nice looking man. I hope he is nice looking inside, too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I think so Emibub because it sounds like her and Brooks are toast. I kind of remember hearing when filming was going on that Tamra and Brooks had patched things up as best they could.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Back in December I posted that I was at a restaurant where they were filming. Javier's in Irvine. I had to sign a form in case I made it on the screen and I saw myself in the background during the previews for next week!!! I am next to a guy with big white stripes on his sweater. It was my work Christmas dinner. Hope it makes it on the show next week!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
We'll be looking for you Kellsma.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Awesome!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I will be looking for you Kellsma! Very cool!