TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through May 07, 2014 users admin

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Where do all these interns come from? I am a little confused about them. Are they getting paid? What are they interning for? And why does she need them? She calls one girl Pizza then Pickles. Everything around Sonya is bizarre.
I do remember last year she was trying to cut costs. Ramona was trying to help her, but no hot water?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Evidently these interns get some sort of school credit for working for Sonja for free.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I still can't get over not having hot water because it is too expensive. Does that mean Sonja and her daughter take cold showers even in the dead of winter in New York, and wash their dishes with cold water?

About a month ago, I woke up to no hot water in my shower because my 12-year-old hot water heater crapped out. Within two hours, I had the plumber at my house draining the old heater, went with them to Home Depot to buy a new one (so I could use their truck to transport it home), and had the new one installed by 10:00 a.m. I just can't wrap my brain around that.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I have a very hard time thinking Sonja would choose to live without hot water as well, Lexie.

These women have all lost it. I kept waiting for just one person to say Carol was upset because Aviva said she used ghost writers..."everyone uses ghost writers" says Sonja.

I would like to have seen Luann's reaction to that. Since Heather looked like she was Carol's bodyguard, you'd think that might have been stated somewhere along the line at the party.

Aviva does not even realize what she said and how insulting it was. It's just ridiculous that she can carry on this fight with the wrong facts. Did she go to college...or even high school?

I'm not a fan of Carol at all; she is condescending, but Aviva was so wrong I can't wait until SOMEONE gets it and Aviva gets educated on writing books. I notice when she was congratulated by her 'group' she stated, "I had a lot of help.' I truly think that's what she thinks ghost writing is. She's got it mixed up with editing. So sad. More money than she knows what to do with, but she's clueless.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
the first ten minutes of last night was SO ridiculously out of control that I laughed out loud.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Lexie "Her buttermilk isn't clean" LOL. I love it!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I liked the crossover. Aviva is so dramatic and after all of that, I never saw what her problem really was, did anyone else catch it?

And, if it's my anniversary party (never had a party for anniversary, that is personal to my husband and I and we go out alone) then I would invite people who were part of my life and who were close to me. If it was just a random party, then I could understand the feeling of being snubbed and the rudeness of just not showing up after RSVP'ing, but this is a special occasion and Heather is correct to invite whomever she wishes to invite to her special occasion. The party was really very nice and I believe a big part of that was the three who were not present. Probably the best gift they could give to Heather. Her husband is super nice, just like mine, love them together!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I lived in an apartment building where we had issues with the hot water from time to time. We copped by heating water and taking baths.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rehtse, everyone who has ever lived in an apartment would have issues with hot water from time to time. However, Sonja lives in a townhouse and she said she doesn't have hot water because it is too expensive. I will never understand how someone can intentionally live without hot water.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I think she is desperate to retain the vestiges of the life she led. Hence the reason why she Sharpies her black purses instead of buying new ones.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I think you are right Rehtse. I think she is a little mentally ill. Every season she has something she is going to sell that NEVER comes to fruition-toaster oven, make-up, hair products. The interns look at her like she is crazy as a loon. Something just ain't right with Sonja.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
I can't even with Aviva!! She is such a $hit stirrer. I love Heather LOL

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Apparently Aviva's family sued that lady where her leg was injured, and received $1.4 so I get the feeling that lady was not happy to see her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
How self involved was aviva with her monologue on how on her wedding day and giving birth to her first child this other woman would be thinking of her. Lol quite a literal translation of probably production writing an email. The whole thing was so staged and set up. I'd like her to be off the show if each season all her story will be is about her accident. She is very pushy and doesn't listen to anyone. I'd never buy her book whether she or someone else wrote it. I'm not sure why anyone would be that interested in her memoir. But I could be wrong maybe she's interesting.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
No, she's not, not to me anyway. I really hate to see her come into the scene. Her logic, or lack of it, puzzles me regarding the book brouhaha.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
One might wonder if she talks this much about it in real life or if the producers are stupid enough to keep asking those questions for responses. Regardless she definitely needs to just BACK OFF.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I'm loving Heather this season! Aviva is just beyond delusional... she hears only what she wants to hear. I think I would almost prefer to have LuAnn back on over Aviva..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mictay, I'm also loving Heather this season. She sort of grew on me towards the end of last season. I've never liked Aviva.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I sort of miss Luann as well.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I don't know why anyone wants to have a conversation with Aviva (if it's about a disagreement) because no one can talk, since she talks nonstop. Honestly, she doesn't hear a word of the other person. Crazytown.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Granjan. Aviva is the mayor of Crazytown. I'm always leary when they bring new women on these shows, but I really do like Kristen. She has an incredible read on what is going on with these women.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Lexie I completely agree about Kristin! But I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop with her... I mean they build these people up to knock them down!!

I think Aviva picked up where Kelly left off!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Just watching the current episode...

Seriously with Aviva telling Kristin not to be hostile in front of the kids and then drops the fbomb?????

Having a child with medical issues I really feel for heather

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Okay, after watching last night's episode, I waited to see the disclaimer from Bravo how under no circumstances is violence tolerated for Ramona's throwing the wine glass and hitting Kristin in the mouth! I suppose I'll be hearing of Ramona's impending termination from the show, as well. I believe that throwing a wine glass alone is just as dangerous behavior as was Porsha's hair-pulling escapade.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Totally with you on Ramona... there was NO excuse for throwing a GLASS at a person IN the water. And Ramona even said it was wrong to do but did not take any responsibility for it. (REUNION SHOW here we come!!)

Ramona was negative from minute one and never should of went on the trip if she doesnt want to be there. She was being a total hypocrite bashing Josh/calling Sonja her BFF after everything she had been doing to Sonja... I cant even comment on Kristen or Josh because Ramona's actions overshadow any commentary we may have about Kristen and Josh's reactions to Sonja.

Yay for Carole for literally jumping ship.