TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 29, 2014 users admin

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch Tamara's wedding...I see more than enough of her on the OC.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I watched it and I have to say it was a wonderful wedding with no drama. The ceremony was one of the nicest I have seen in quite a while. And I have to say I actually enjoyed it. Everyone really got along, which I wish would be the norm.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I still don't know if Lydia's mom had her shoes on or not. He kept saying feet. If someone had their shoes on my couch, I would say, please remove your shoes. Anyone can put their feet on the couch in my house, just not shoes.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Gretchen and Alexis were fired from RHOOC

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm thrilled for both of them that they won't have to deal with the negativity of this group.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Glad about Gretchen in hopes that now Slade will have to get a real job. Probably his first.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol - True Pdx!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I only liked Gretchen, so I'm done with the show. I quit watching RHONY when Bethenny left, never watched RHOM, and just quit watching RHOA. So, RHONJ and RHOB are the only one I will continue to watch.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Hmmm...
wonder if Slade will drop Gretchen for a new housewife so he can continue to get TV time...

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Yes, perhaps Slade will court Vicky? Or what's her name's pot-smoking, foot-on-the-sofa-scandal, mom?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, perhaps Slade will court Vicky? Or what's her name's pot-smoking, foot-on-the-sofa-scandal, mom?

ROFLMAO!

What will he do? He's not into dating a gal who is not on TV so he can get paid that way as well.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere(I can't find the source)it said Gretchen already had another gig with WE network for a reality show following couples. Said it wasn't a done deal she was waiting to make sure Bravo was done with her before signing. I do like the idea of Slade hooking up with the pot smoking mom though......

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Emibub, you were right!

http://www.celebuzz.com/2013-10-02/gretchen-rossis-already-got-another-gig/

Emibub

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is what I read but I couldn't find it! Thanks!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Very interesting article with Lydia. Oddly, she now says she is closest to Gretchen and Alexis...

http://www.toofab.com/2013/10/11/lydia-mclaughlin-on-real-housewives-of-orange-county-drama/

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
So I am at my work company dinner at Javier's in Irvine and we see lots of cameras setting up. We got there early. 5:30. Then we talk, order drinks, have chips and guacamole and finally order. At about 7:00 someone(production) comes to us and asks us all to sign a form telling us they will be filming RHWOC and we had tossing a waiver. No problem here.
I told my bosses I was not leaving until they arrived. Around 7:30 they finally arrived. There was Heather, Tamea and Vickie and then 3 new ones. Took as many pics as I could. Then went to restroom and Tamra and a newbie were in there and I guess they were going to start filming in there but I got out. Totally fun experience!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
How fun Kellsma did you get to talk to any of them?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
How fun is right!!

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Interesting to see it up close and personal I'm sure. It's got to be a weird experience...seeing people you only see on TV in person. LOL. I just remembered when I saw one of our local newscasters in the grocery store and how odd that felt. :-)

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
My boss tried talking to Tamra and get a picture but she said they were filming and couldn't. It was a fun experience.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Vicki announced on Instagram today that Brianna is prego with another baby boy!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Here is a preview of the upcoming season- not sure when it starts...(from Bravo)

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/catch-a-sneak-peek-of-season-9-in-oc

Richardgirl

08-23-2013

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Richardgirl a private message Print Post    
UGH, Vicki's back~~I will not be watching!! Show was getting stale anyway, but I thought, at least, if she left, I might regain interest. But I can't stand watching her. So, I'm only left with NYC and BH.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Guess no one is watching?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I am watching. It seems the theme of this season is "Heather has a stick up her butt and we need to get it out of there".

Now that Vicki and Tamra are BFF's again, the vodka shots are just rolling along.