TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 23, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through April 23, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was already announced mid-season that Porsha was already on the chopping block. There was zero to none chance that she was going to be brought back next season. Kenya didn't get Porsha fired, Porsha got Porsha fired.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kenya's mean spirit is what most likely led up to the fight. Kenya knows exactly what she's doing every time she sets someone up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There are fights on every reunion for every franchise and they don't get violent. Porsha had nothing to lose by getting physically violent with Kenya because she knew she was already fired from the show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Porsha has respect to lose by being violent. And really Kenya made her so angry she became violent ? What a waste of energy.

I would like to have seen Porsha go out in a classy fashion.We realize she is nit the sharpest knife in the drawer and that Kordell did her wrong but now she just looks stupid.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Porsha is stupid enough to think if she got in a fight she could save her job after she was told a couple of months back that she was on the chopping block. My take is Bravo now has a zero-tolerance for violence after Apollo attacked Brandon and broke his rib(s).

I think a lot of Porsha's problems stem from her mother. Her mother raised a spoiled rotten little brat who has never been held accountable for anything she has ever done in her life. What mother lets her grown daughter kick her out of her own master bedroom? Finally, Porsha was held accountable for her actions, by Bravo. It will be interesting to see what happens off-screen for Porsha. She just had a $19,000 judgment issued against her for unpaid HOA/maintenance fees, attorney fees and court costs. The sad thing is when she was married to Kordell, he gave her the $12,000 to pay off the maintenance fees before the lawsuit was filed and she blew the money on shoes and clothes. Now she has no income, and a $19,000 judgment. She may have to sell her wedding ring to pay off the judgment, since that's the only thing she got in the property settlement from her divorce. I just can't feel sorry for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Porsha didn't get alimony?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
After Porsha's edit (Under Ground Railroad and any other ridiculous )...well I wouldn't expect much from her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No Dipo... all Porsha received was her wedding ring, her car and $5,000 a month for three months. That's why it was such a joke with Porsha and her mother looking at "high-end" condos this season because Porsha was being sued for unpaid condo fees, attorney fees and court costs on the condo she already had prior to marrying Kordell.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Porsha does not deserve alimony. She is young, healthy, has zero children and can get a J O B although I am not sure doing what. She will end up with some guy who has $$$ so she will be ok. It is amazing to me how people on these shows try to live so much above their means. She should have taken the $12 K and paid off her debts to watch her credit. Too bad she was unable to save a little of Kordell's $$ before he gave her the boot.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Porsha just doesn't think!!! I guess she thought it was more important to take the $12,000 that Kordell gave her to pay the maintenance fees to buy shoes and clothes. Now her condo is in foreclosure, she has a $19,000 judgment against her, her credit is shot, and she has no income or job prospects.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, I thought he wouldn't let her work so that should have earned her some alimony for the 2 years they were married.

Although, IIRC, she wasn't really doing what her lawyer wanted her too, she thought the judge would give her a big payday and didn't want to accept the settlement offer.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I'm not a fan of Kenya, believe me, but I felt so badly for her last night. To lose a pet to natural causes is bad enough, but to lose one so horribly, oh my!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Andy had Nene on last night by herself and I found it very sad. It reminded me of when she was fighting with Kim. When Nene hurts, she lashes out and unfortunately does it on tv. She said some very hurtful things about Cynthia that I thought were uncalled for. While Andy raised his eyebrows a bit, he didn't call her out on any of it and I felt he should have.

The one thing I completely agree with that she said is that Kenya pokes and pokes and pokes at people and then cries victim when they strike back. I'm not condoning violence but geez Kenya can be awful!

I've always tried to find the good in Nene but she and Kenya both are sad little girls inside who both need deep therapy.

It was great to see a small part of kandi's musical. She has a beautiful voice! I'm really happy for her and Todd!

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
I missed it how did Kenya's dog die?
Also whey weren't there any tears?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bb........I think another dog attacked Velvet. I also noticed the absence of tears..

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad the way Kenya's dog died but the constant wailing and sobbing was some of the worst acting I have ever seen. As much as you can tell she loved her dog she seized the moment for camera time.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Nene sure doesn't hold onto friendships very well....even faux TV friendships. I'm always a bit weary of people who can't keep friends.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Let me preface this by saying I don't like Kenya one bit. However,it was traumatic to see a large dog dangling Velvet in its mouth. Kenya did get Velvet away, but Velvet died in her arms on the way to the vet. When it first happened and Kenya was in bed and her aunt consoling her, she was definitely crying tears. Not so much at the "funeral". By the way, where in the heck was that funeral held? Looked like a deserted place in the middle of nowhere.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I'm truly tired of Nene. She was her usual obnoxious self on "D with the Stars" last night when she was rehearsing with her partner, Tony. I really don't know who she thinks she is. Someone special, that's for sure.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
ya she is piece of work sometimes. I loved the whole exchange with her agent. who seemed to be looking at her incredulously the whole meeting. You'd think she was some huge box office draw the way she was talking. Although the one show she did not even deign to read the script for did get cancelled, lol. I think her words were something along the lines, as an actress ... then she turns into the voice of the teacher on The Peanuts for me. And Gregg just bugs me. These guys really wanted screen time this season. Gregg seemed to be just trying to be relevant.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Yeah, she does have a pretty limited range as far as acting. She seems best pretty much playing her flamboyant strutting self. I don't see her being able to pull off a real dramatic role. I've actually enjoyed her on DWTS. Definitely making more of an effort than Lisa Vanderpump did. She blew it treating Tony poorly though. That had to lose her some votes for next week.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Nene turns down rolls in movies and TV but jumps at the chance to do DWTS and that matchmaker show on Bravo? LOL Nene is not a reliable source, even when it comes to her own self...don't believe anything she says.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
The reunion was a mess... why did they even allow Kenya to have the bullhorn and the scepter?? I don't condone what Portia did but Kenya did kind of egg her on..

And Nene just seemed so annoyed by every question, I'm over Nene.

Kandi is really the only one I even like.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Agreed.....the props. Andy should have known Kenya would pull some stunts like that, but I guess that's what the show wants. It's just ridiculous. I cheered when Porsha grabbed the scepter from her and threw it. Kenya will taunt anyone she thinks she can. Bully.

Nene sat there like a snob, indicating that everyone else was beneath her. She and Kenya can both go.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Blaming Kenya for the violence that Porsha showed is what abuser usually say-I was provoked. No one can provoke you into a violent act.