TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 15, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through April 15, 2014 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Bb Dior, if you don't already know this is one of the best message boards on theses here internets. I always enjoy seeing new faces/ screen name.

This family inspires me to be a better person. Will is adorable as is Zoey. Wish this show had a longer season. I'm already missing them and there are still some episodes left ;).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are both on Twitter and I assume on Facebook, but I'm not there so I don't know.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sea, they do have an official FB Page. :-)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's some of their links (I think the're the right ones). I love that Bill and Jen tweet during the new episode airings (ET); it's great to see them remember those times. Love this family.

The Little Couple
twitter.com/tlcontlc
facebook.com/TheLittleCouple

Jennifer Arnold
twitter.com/JenArnoldMD
facebook.com/drjenniferarnold

Bill Klein
twitter.com/ReallyBillKlein
facebook.com/reallybillklein

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh, I love their new logo!!!

lc

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
See Will and Zoey in front of them..

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Oh that's so cute

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I found it thanks to your links.. Jen had posted about it..

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Luv the new logo! :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Bumping up::::It's Tuesday so it's The Little Couple night. It's going to be awesome tonight from the previews.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Ahhh this family just melts my heart.
Will rubbing Zoey's head while she was hurt.
I love to see Zoey so close to Bill now.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Will is such a caring little guy. Precious.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I watched the show on Tuesday and Zoey just melts my heart by the way she has progressed. During Jen's illness Bill has really taken over. Will and Zoey love their veggies especially broccoli. Zoey went for her first Dr.'s visit in the US and she didn't even cry. They had her all prepared for the visit. What great parents. Kudos to them both.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
They do seem to be doing so many things right. It's nice to see that Zoey isn't scared out of her mind any longer.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 04, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Her transformation is like night and day. There just aren't enough kudos in the world for those parents!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The show last night was a whole box of tissues. Jen is all through with her chemo and she got to ring the bell signifying she's done. Next week they are going to San Francisco and Jen is going to speak at a medical conference which is a big honor. Not too much of the kids last night but some very tender moments between Jen and Bill.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, some super sweet moments from them and lovely to see her end chemo. I think the bells are mostly in pediatric treatment centers. And that is where she was treated.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
no, they do it at MD Anderson as well (one of the largest cancer hospitals) i have many friends who had the privilege to ring the bell

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That's cool. I've had yet to have a patient who got to ring a bell but maybe it isn't a west coast thing.. I have heard of tons of kids who got to ring them though.

I have seen people get certificates of various types or cards signed by everyone after radiation and it is clear they are appreciated.

Yes MD Anderson is huge, say patients.. just huge.

Me I just had surgery and positive news at rounds the next day and then even more positive at my first appointment post surgery.. and when my oncologist shook hands with me after a checkup and said "I consider you to be a well woman".

I guess it was like bells ringing!!

And I sure want Jen to continue to be a well woman too. She certainly deserves to be. I have so much admiration for this family.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i hope they more than it's just big!
it's really quite an amazing place doing great work

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My friend just finished chemo here in Dallas and she rang that bell joyously.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I love this couple. I'm so happy for Jen and for all who love her. Bill and Jen are such good role models for all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sorry, not casting aspersions on MD Anderson or any large cancer center, but they can be daunting for families of kids or even adults who wage a long battle and may need strollers or wheelchairs and long stays inpatient and the larger centers can be daunting to get around.

But the main thing is to be in the right location for the type of cancer, especially rare forms of cancer, childhood cancer and so on where you may really need to try clinical trials, so you go where you have to go.

I'm going to have to ask around about bell ringing here in So Cal. I don't drive pediatric patients (we can but I just think in reality the peds patients have so many last minute visits to clinic and er and such and you cannot schedule those ahead and if a car seat is required, that has to be brought along and installed by a parent or caregiver.. just better for them to be more flexible than a volunteer driver is allowed to be.

This has me thinking if I could find some inexpensive cute little bells to give to patients on their last day.. but of course I only drive so many patients on what is declared their last day and often don't know otherwise. Last day of radiation is always a good thing and I've been able to share quite a few of those.. it definitely crosses language and cultural barriers. Of course some people are still on chemo or looking at chemo and or surgery. I honestly cannot say enough about the courage you will see if you interact with people going through this journey. Roxip, love the "joyously"!!

Jen was really in the right place, being well connected and it seems they did wonderful work, taking the best of adult and peds worlds for her treatment, not to mention she is loved there beyond the normal love for any patient and she's such a lovely sweet person that anyone would be hard pressed to not want to go to the ends of the earth for her.

Bill is equally amazing.

And those kids!! And how wonderful that they adopted Will first since he was an easier one to integrate into the family and then he I think was Zoey's bridge to seeing what great parents she has.

and little Zoey will give back with language skills. I think she will be a big help for Will beyond any speech therapy he gets.

I just love having such a positive show to watch.

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Monday, April 14, 2014 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, it really helped that Jen knew so many of the staff, etc. and she is always so nice to everyone that people really want to help her as much as possible.

As for Bill I don't think Jen could have picked a better husband & father. He is so loving and ready to pitch in and help. (It also helps that they have a nanny.)
I try not to miss a show and sometimes watch it twice if there was a part I might have missed.

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Agree Willsfan, Bill is quite the man, very lucky indeed. Nowadays those kind of men don't exist.