TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through April 08, 2014 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
They were discussing whether women can have it all. Jill basically said that she initially thought that they could when she saw how her former friend was running a successful business, had gotten married and had a baby. Then she <gleefully> saw how her former friend's marriage fell apart, so she theorized, women can't have it all. She came across very mean-spirited. I am no fan of bethenny and had been hoping that Jill would let it go. I guess this is who she is.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rehtse. Jill has always seemed to be unnaturally jealous of Bethenny.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Why is that Zarin woman even on the radar anymore???

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, October 04, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Yeah, why?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Ramona Singer has filed for divorce. Rumored to have found her husband with his much younger girlfriend at their home in the Hamptons

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ruff, ruff,what a.I hope she cleans his bank account out.It's the principal of the thing, as I am not a Ramona fan but I feel for her in this situation.I do covet her Manhattan apartment.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
My sentiments, exactly!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I saw the preview of the new season. I'm afraid I'm not watching this one. I had to fast forward through most of it. It just seems horrible. I can hardly stand any of the women and some I can't stand AT ALL. Then I see Aviva's father.....that's it. Not watching that disgusting man. Why do they insist on having his slimy self on? And then have to listen to Aviva stand up for him. She's loony.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw the preview. The show is a total train wreck and I plan to be there front and center watching every week.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, Lexie! I found the intros for each woman to be comical and it made wonder how much they are making up when it comes to the fights. I really think they were enjoying them and have agreed to them ahead of time!

As for Ramona's husband, I wonder how much others have known about her husband going way back?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought the taglines were hilarious. I'm wondering if they were a joke for the preview, or if those are going to be the season's intro taglines.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 14, 2014 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and I think a lot of them knew about Mario. Do you remember when they were in Europe and the psychic said something to Ramona about her husband and another woman? Jill Zarin has also said several times that there was talk of Mario's wandering eye.

But Mario needs to get his eyes checked. I don't know iffin you've seen his girlfriend, but Ramona is way hotter. And this "socialite's" favorite restaurant?? Outback Steakhouse. Seriously.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
hard to pick any side with these ladies :-)

Could Carol have been a bit more understanding and not get so defensive about her "career" - sure - but Aviva also could have reigned it in a bit more and not felt attacked just because she wasn't getting the response she was looking for.

Writers come in all forms and there is nothing that says both couldn't be good writers - and some things take years to develop while other things just "come" instantly.. so I don't see why there has to be one or the other... Aviva did not need to push how fun it was - but at the same tine, maybe it was fun and there is nothing wrong with that!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I've got some questions

1) what happened to Sonja's toaster oven?
2) what does Reid Drescher do for a living?
3) when Aviva says "my publishing house" does she mean she works there or just that they are handling her book?
4) why do we see Luann when she isn't a featured housewife anymore?

It must have been a very stressful fall for Ramona with Avery leaving home and filing for divorce. Those are two huge changes for her.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
good question about the toaster oven :-)

I found this about Reid - Reid Howard Drescher has an estimated net worth of $20 million. His career has been almost entirely spent in banking and hedge funds, and he founded Spencer Clarke LLC, a reputable New York firm.

and I think Aviva is simply talking about the publisher that is handling her book

I had same thoughts about LuAnn - I am guessing like in other seasons/shows Luann is one of those housewives who no longer is officially on the show but was invited to parties or it appears on a trip this season so we still get to see her....

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Luann apparently was holding out for more money when the episodes started filming. Bravo didn't cave to her demands and she finally agreed to be on the show but not at the salary she wanted. Because of the delay, she won't be featured as an official housewife this season, but will be in episodes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Luann thought she was worth way more to Bravo than they thought she was worth. Bravo said #byefelicia and started filming without her. Luann "agreed" (begged) to come back for less than she was making before.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
So, the countess had to take a discount. LOL!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all of the updates. Until next week.....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes Emibub, she's a "DisCountess"

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
They seem to be portraying Kristin's husband Josh, as a real jerk, so far.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 2:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I have to admit I felt embarrassed for Sonya watching her show.

Where did this Amanda come from? I don't like her.

Both Sonya and Aviva are kooky. No one can ever have a conversation with either of them. If they don't like what they are hearing they talk louder and faster.

Why did Aviva ask Heather if she learnt that type of language in jail?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was cringing watching Sonja perform. It seems like she is going through some really bizarre mid-life crisis.

And what's up with her not having hot water at her townhouse because it is "too expensive?"

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Sonya seems to have had some break from reality. Maybe she is a long lost relative of the Beales from Grey Gardens fame. She exhibits some of the same living in denial behavior as those ladies....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Emi, it does seem like she has had some sort of break from reality. Her buttermilk isn't clean.