TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 05, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Frogi. Dina brings absolutely nothing to the show.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Not looking forward to Dina, either. Didn't she and Manzo get a divorce since we've last seen her?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, she did Chieko.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Lots of news of Teresa and Joe Giudice today - ABC's Nightline had an interview with Teresa, and they promoted it on GMA this morning. Again, how sad, but Teresa and Joe will go on trial for not paying income taxes, bank fraud, etc - and she is filming Real Housewives (as well as promoting her line of food and hair products)

and then there dd Gia was caught texting a racial gay slur -
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/gia-giudice-uses-gay-slur-twitter-teresa-joe-real-housewives/

Nightline tonight, Tuesday for the interview -

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teresa-joe-giudice-plead-guilty-fraud-article-1.1710169

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They'll spin it to say they only pleaded guilty to avoid the cost/impact of trial to their kids or something like that.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Remind me if Joe and Tre are on or off with her brother and sister in law ? Also is she friendly with boring Jacqueline ?
The brother and sister in law would be good people to take in the Guidice kids. The oldest daughter really needs to be monitored closely as she may catch it from mean spirited kids who could tease or bully her.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There is a chance that they could serve their sentences at alternating times, so that one of them is at home while the other one is in prison. It has happened in cases before, and can be done for the welfare of the children. I think it might depend on whether or not the feds are going to go for deportation charges against Joe.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Turned on Nsncy Grace and there was Kim G ("Kim Granatell former cast member")!!! She was on the phone talking about how sad it all was. Blech.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
How about a new show called - "The Real Convicts of NJ"?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
On Chelsea Lately tonight, Gabourey Sidibe was the guest host and they were talking about Tre and Joe. They were joking that being deported from NJ to Italy would be a step up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
ROFL, Kappy. How true. Hey, maybe Tre could get a Real Housewives of Italy reality show going.

San Fran, that would be an interesting show. We've got Joe & Tre and supposedly Jacqueline; maybe her husband??

What other HW shows have peeps who've been arrested?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Apollo in Atlanta. But he's looking at doing some serious time since he is already a convicted felon. And the Feds really don't look too kindly on stealing the identities of people who are still alive in order to obtain fraudulent loans. What Tre and Joe did is considered child's play compared to what Apollo did.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I don't think the judge will allow them to serve their time separately because they both have family that could take the children. It sounds like the children will stay with Joe's brother (Pete?) and his family.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Terms of the plea deal (which could still be rejected by the judge)

Reality Tea

And an even more thorough explanation of Tre's plea deal here:

Tamra Tattles

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"San Fran, that would be an interesting show. We've got Joe & Tre and supposedly Jacqueline; maybe her husband?? "

I can't comment on the other characters because I've never seen an episode of any Housewives show.

I just know of this particular "housewife" (and her crazy table flipping antics) because she seems to show up on talk shows that I watch like a nasty virus.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, San Fran, you've missed a lot of crazy! Every show has a couple of wackos, lol.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the plea deal, Lexie Girl.

Quote from Tamara Tattles
Meanwhile, it seems Orange is the New Housewives….

Lol! I just came across this Tamara Tattles website this week. I love how she broke it all down. She's very witty as well.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Oh boy, San Fran, you've missed a lot of crazy!"

I didn't "miss" it, I avoided it. :-)

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Any up to dates on this?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tre and Joe's sentencing is in July, but it will be up to the judge to accept the USDA's agreement. She could always give them more prison time per federal sentencing guidelines than was agreed upon in the plea deal.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Taylor Armstrong's hubby Russell committed suicide before he could be arrested (RHOBH). His shady dealings were just starting to surface. I think Taylor had to make some restitution using her personal belongings (jewels, high end bags, etc.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There were rumors that the Birkin bag she used to pay off her "settlement" turned out to be a fake. I have no idea if that is true or not.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Taylor giving up her wedding rings was just wrong.

The show showed that Taylor knew the bag a a faux, the creditors wife still wanted it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Speaking of taylor armstrong:

20803307%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20803307,00.html