TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 27, 2014 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes, Brandi darn well knows it's production creating these Scheana situations. It seems that Production is putting Lisa on the spot with this kind of crap. But, I guess Brandi's response is what they wanted and got.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
If Yolanda and Carlton didn't see anything means nothing. Were they there before Lisa? Did everyone arrive at the same time? Were they all in the same room all the time? Did anyone go to the bathroom? Many ways it could have happened and they not see it. Also, we have some very self-involved women here! If Lisa didn't do it, why wasn't she livid with Brandi when Kyle told her? She didn't seem mad at all. A little too placid for me.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
From what I have read and understood Lisa was the last to arrive and was only there for a brief few minutes. She only went as far as the front room/hall then they left.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Where did you hear that?

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Oh, I found it, it's what Lisa says on her blog. Brandi suggested a polygraph...maybe Bravo should offer them one. If they refuse, it says alot.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Carlton could be mad at Brandi for being friendly with Kyle, so I can see her siding with Lisa in this case.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The new Lady Gaga video has Andy, Kyle, Lisa, Kim, Yolanda and Carlton in it....No Brandy cause she was out of town.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher, both Carlton and Yolanda have repeatedly said Lisa was the last to arrive and the incident never happened.

Which makes me want to call out Yolanda because she knew when Brandi was telling the "story" to Kyle in PR that it was total bullshit. YoFo did state in one of her blogs that she was going to say at the dinner table that the incident with the tabloid never happened, but Ken called her stupid.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just remembered what I originally came here to post. Lisa adopted Giggy's father.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, If Kim was my mother I would run as far as possible from her to go to college and have my own life without having her around. She is way to invested in her daughter leaving, it is hard to watch it seems so ridiculous.

And OMG, what the heck is Joyce doing, getting all teared up.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Has Kim ever apologized for her drinking or what her drinking did to others? Isn't that one of the first steps of AA?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't think so Kappy, at least not on the show. I don't know if it is the first step but I have always heard you are supposed to make amends.

If I was Lisa I would tell Andy, I am off this show, I will do Vanderpump rules and you can let these women go at each other without me, I don't need or want their kind of friendship.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I forgot the other thing I was going to say. Why would Kim even want Lisa there if she wasn't sure about her, and clearly they were not that good of friends in the first place. So weird.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Kim needs to get over it already. How many times did Lisa tell her she went away for the weekend and she told Kim she wasn't going to make it. Why is Kim not saying to herself I did not make it to many events I was invited to, so I should not be making a big deal about this.

She doesn't even see how much she hurt other people with her addiction. I am blown away by that. She had a pity party for herself and all of her life that she has missed.. NOT what she put other people thru!
Kappy- I think that is one of the steps, and from the looks of it Kim has not accomplished that!

Dipo- I think Joyce teared up because it was emotional to see Yolanda, Kim and Kyle go through their children leaving the nest- I think she is an empathetic person. I know not many like her, but I think she is nice.
I also like how Joyce let it be known that the tag line in the beginning of the show was NOT her choice. Good for her for saying that!

Carlton sure does have a vendetta against Kyle, and she totally lost the argument with Kyle. Carlton looked like a fool and I hope she doesn't come back!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim still doesn't seem able to comprehend that Lisa could have RSVP'd "no," sent a gift and stayed home and clipped her toenails if she wanted to. If half of Kim and Kyle's family weren't at the graduation party, why should Lisa be expected to attend when she barely knows Kim's daughter?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just remembered something. Andy was asking Brandi about fillers and stuff and she said she didn't want to get facelifts like that one who was fired last year. Do you think she referring to Adrienne (was that her name, the one married to Paul], LOL?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure if she was talking about Adrienne or Taylor, but I'm assuming it was Adrienne because I don't know that Taylor has had a facelift.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo. I was racking my brain trying to think who Brandi was referring to. I couldn't, for the life of me, think of anyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I also thought of Camille but I don't think she was fired.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Camille fired. She left the show of her own choosing and only stayed on another season as a "friend of the HW."

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Taylor is who I thought. She wasn't asked back. Adrianne and Camille left on their own accord. That's my understanding. Plus Taylor had some not so goon plastic surgeries ....more than the others.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
My thought was she was talking about Adrienne. She referred to her as "the one who got fired last year" instead of using her name to avoid litigation I bet. Since Adrienne and Paul were suing her a couple years ago.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think it was Adrienne since she refused to come to the reunion in her year.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Camille said on WWHL that she had had a cancer scare that prevented her from continuing on the HW's. They talked about her losing her hair and that she had quite a lot of extensions in her newly growing hair for that nights show. I almost expect her back when she is feeling up to it.

Now going back quite a while ago Taylor talked a bit about her lip implants on WWHL. She had the procedure done years ago when that look was so popular and was a bit afraid to have them removed.

Adrienne gets the face lift bingo!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'd assume Brandi was referring to Adrienne, since her now ex-husband was a plastic surgeon and she'd be more likely to have a facelift. Taylor is still kind of young. I think she's only in her early 40's. Adrienne is closer to 50, so I'd think it was her.

This show is so uncomfortable to watch. All of them yelling at each other! I just can't stand Carlton. I agree that she came in with a chip on her shoulder (looking for "tits on an ant"--LOL!). I liked Kyle better this year, in comparison to Carlton who I can't stand. Also prefer Joyce to Brandi.

I read Brandi's first book. Won't be buying the second one. Ugh!