TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through March 30, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know I was wondering why Nene thinks she is better than everyone else, thought it was just me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nene is totally spiraling downward.. and it's not pretty.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Mama Joyce is wacko, but I think the producers or power that be have a hand in behavior.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Nene is embarrassing herself this seaon. She needed her Hollywood gigs to flaunt back in Atlanta.

Kenya looks better because nene is a mess this season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry but I just can't see any justification for Kenya's constant nasty comments of others or for the false accusations she makes and then refuses to take responsibility for. Everything she does is calculated and mean. She's really a very sad person.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, February 17, 2014 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Right on Kappy!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What false accusations?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
If Nene truly didn't get the e-vite or a call, she should have just stayed home instead of making a spectacle of herself.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kenya should have contacted Nene before the evites were sent out. If Nene was not interested or could not attend the event could go forward. I tell ya the producers are stirring the pot. They could not have a "safe" event that would be like still having Deshawn Snow on board who will all know was banished for being boring or not bringing drama.

And as for Kandi........ Any bets on how soon her man kicks her to the curb as a result if her wacko Momma ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Now it is coming out that once again, Nene lied about everything. Nene knew about the event weeks in advance because the charity coordinator (for lack of a better title) had called her to discuss the event with her. So she knew about it from Kenya, the charity, Cynthia and Marlo, who had also discussed it weeks earlier with Nene. Nene is nothing but a flipping liar. They could can her ass tomorrow off the show and no one would miss her. The "moose on crack" is getting crucified on other sites and blogs. Nene, who has never missed a chance to be on TV or radio, knows she got caught in a huge lie and today she did not show up for an interview she was supposed to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not surprised, LOL.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Wow - I am officially done with the Queen of Honesty, Miss Kenya, and her spreading of hate. Enjoy.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Does anyone besides me think something is going on with Peter. I think Cynthia is going to find out that she has lost money due to Peter. Not sure why I think this but I do. It wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't also involved with the Apollo stuff.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have always thought Peter was shady but that was because I saw him as a smart aleck who reminds me of someone I think of negatively.
However if I mute the tv he is easy on the eyes !

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It broke late yesterday afternoon that Peter is being sued for $100,000 in past due rent on Bar One and $29,000 for the warehouse (or whatever it is) for the Bailey Agency. It's a legal mess because either the owner of the building or the landlord went into bankruptcy, the building may or may not have been sold, blah blah blah. Peter issued a statement that he put the money into escrow on the advice of his attorney. What is sketchy is you don't get sued without prior notices to resolve the matter. I would think if didn't pay his rent, he would have received notice from whoever owned the building and he could pay them with the money he allegedly put in "escrow" and avoid the lawsuit. A lawsuit is the last resort.

I'm still waiting for the shoe to drop that Peter was involved in Apollo's criminal activities.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not yet finished watching the new episode from 02/23/14 but early in Nene makes a point of not sitting next someone she is upset with and opts to sit beside Kandi! In another scene Kandi has moved away from Nene as if she has a contagious disease. In her comments Kandi sized up Ms Leakes to "T". when it comes to friends Nene does not share well , just like a 4 year old.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode - Kenya's cackling nearly drove me up the wall. Putting a photo of herself in every room?? I'm sure they were turned face down pretty quickly. Everyone in Porsha's business..SHUT UP! Can't Nene find a wig that covers her whole head? And I still can't get over Nene being on "Dancing with the Stars".

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I agree GRANJAN..Kenya's voice was awful and the freakin twirling was torture!

The place they stayed was beautiful...the pictures Kenya put in their rooms were just ridiculous.

Boy, they really put Porsha on the spot at the dinner in front of the cameras.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That was so uncalled for to put Porsha on the spot like that. No wonder Kenya wanted Peter sitting next to her. If she can't break up your marriage, she'll break up your friendships and anything else in your life that she doesn't have.

Kenya is going to be on the Celebrity Apprentice with Brandi Glanville. I suppose next she'll insist on being on Dancing With the Stars?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Oh, my Lord! Can't you just see Kenya, Brandi and Kate on C. Apprentice? That should be very interesting.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I wonder how long it will be before Brandi tells someone to go blank themselves. Wonder if she will have the nerve to do it in the boardroom?

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
There are a several articles online about a physical fight between Porsha and Kenya during the taping of the reunion show. I wonder if they will show any of it during the show.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I would love to see that. She probably had it coming, she's so mean-spirited. Good for Porsha, but she'll probably be sued by Kenya. Did you hear what the fight was about?

Emibub

05-08-2011

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
TMZ's take on it....
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/28/porsha-williams-basketball-wives-cat-fight-kenya-moore-fired-producers/?adid=hero3

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As I was saying, Kenya will destroy whatever she can apparently including someone's job.