TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bring It

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Bring It users admin

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else watching this show. I have enjoyed it. A interesting type of dance.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I watched 3 episodes yesterday while home sick. It was interesting. I don't really get it, yet. It's not really cheering, not traditional Dance. Like I said, I watched while sick and taking /drinking cough syrup so I wasn't in my best mental state.

I laughed that the moms are locked out and have to peek through the windows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If it is the one I think it is, I probably have seen previews hundreds of times (forced ads on one of my game apps on Kindle. what I've seen is a woman shrieking at girls, one time it was a prayer, shouted.. and I just checked and yup that was it.

No, I haven't and I will avoid it at all costs. I'm sure the dance might be interesting but I couldn't get past the "coach".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh it is on Lifetime, for anyone interested.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I like it for two reasons one they dancers that primarily dance are older and it is like battle dancing. Each team has a captain she decides what steps they are going to dance. Once a team dances the steps they dance then the 2nd team captain decides what to dance against it. It appears it goes like 3 rounds. The judges decide which team had the better routines they threw against their competitor.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
This show has two teams. One is the baby dancing dolls ages kindergarten to 2nd grade. The older team looks to be junior high to high school age I think. She does treat her dancers a whole lot better then Abby. LOL I also thought it was funny that she makes the mothers stand outside no matter what the weather is like. LOL

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The coach is nothing like Abby. I actually like the coach. She seems to care about the kids and is a true mentor to them. It's some of the moms she doesn't care too much for.

Did I hear right.... in one of the episodes she said she was an adult films a star, at one point in her life.

The moms are comparable to the moms in Abbyville.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You probably are referring to Dance Moms? I won't watch that either. Glad this is better but their choice of previews to push endlessly at hapless players of free android apps has turned me off permanently. And of course I already have more shows I want to watch than I have time to watch, record and catch up.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Tonight was the finale and I really enjoyed it. They were doing a end of the year dance contest with celebrity judges. They ended up in 2nd place but what I liked was that she didn't get upset that they didn't win like Abby would have done. She gave the girls props for how good they did. She does everything to build their confidence.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
I wasn't going to watch this show because I figured it would be like Dance Moms ~ ended up watching it and really enjoyed it.

I like the way the coach Diane pushes them to give their best and then follows up with encouragement and support when they do give their best, no matter where they place.

They are learning great life lessons.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I know not many watched this but it was a good show. It returns again on July 23rd.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I love this show. Is anyone else watching? The second half of season 1 is airing now, or season 2, I don't know, but I do know, it's great. The mom's just crack me up, they are fun and make me laugh all the time. I love the dance teacher, Dianna, she's great, she's caring, loving, and wants whats best for the kids, not for herself, but for them. And it's also great to hear from and about other dance squads, there is a lot of talent out there. Loving this show.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I agree this is a good show to watch. This is the second season. I had to laugh when she walked outside to see what the moms were up to because they were being to quiet. LOL They were secretly raising money to buy a baby monitor so they could hear what was going on inside the school while they are outside look in through the windows.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this episode. One it had the baby dancers and the parents. The parents won but the young dancers lost. I like how their coach told them that they did great and didn't belittle them because they didn't win.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Watched this show for the first time last week and love it. She praises all of them and doesn't belittle them whether they lost or won. She doesn't show favoritism to any of them the way Abby Miller does. After Miller's big trip to California I am thru with that show. She is so mean and evil. The teacher on this show looks kinda mean but she isn't at all. I have a lot of respect for her.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
you missed the show where she got into a disagreement (?) with another teacher. She will defend her girls and not accept anyone disrespecting them.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Guess I missed that show. All I have seen is her being really nice to all her girls. I am not saying she doesn't yell when they are practicing, but she is nothing like Abby Miller the way she is constantly threatening them. I guess I just like the way she treats all the kids the same and doesn't show such favoritism.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
she basically confronted another dance teacher that she was teaching her girls on her team to disrespect the girls on the DD both in steps where they were doing something with their legs wide open and with the way the talked and acted not in the competition. So she hired some guy to dress up as that teacher and mock that woman during the next competition that were involved in..

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Although I am not a religious person I do believe in a higher power. What I like is before each competition she leads the girls in a prayer. Although she does yell at them during practice she is concerned about the good of the girls. The moms on this show crack me up they are so funny. She is really does look out for the good of the girls.

Amchess

08-26-2002

Sunday, March 08, 2015 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
the teacher has a Grace Jones hairdo and the guy Miss D hired even had the hair!

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I also like how not all the dancers are pencil thin. They have all body shape and sizes. But when she saw her main captain get a bit of a belly gut she did talk to her about exercise and actually went out and ran with her to help her get control of her diet and breath. She really cares about her girls.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, May 06, 2015 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
The second season finished and it was great. It is so nice to see a dance teacher be a positive influence towards her kids. Even when they lose she is positive towards the kids and never blames them for a lost. The parents are fun to watch also. She makes them stand outside to watch instead of letting them in the building. She doesn't care if it is cold out there.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I think she is one helluva teacher and love how she treats her girls. Abby should aspire to be like her.

Florin

08-27-2006

Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I also liked how when her team captain started the dance season a little over weight and out of shape. She took her to work out and run and she ran with her to help. She never yelled at her about the issue just helped her with the solution.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, June 08, 2015 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The end of this season was so bittersweet, as some of the kids are graduating. But it was fabulous to see some of them get scholarships, I'm so happy for them. I hope the show continues this summer and we don't have to wait until the fall, it's so fun to watch. And the kids don't get an earful if they lose, they are taught to move forward and train for the next competition, not hold it in and blame themselves. Such a great show.

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Yeah a summer edition of Bring it started Friday night. For the summer so she can decide who is going to be the perm captain she is choosing a different captain for each week or she chooses two to battle for the position. I also like how she hired the old captain as a manager to help her with the team.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Two new bring it episodes tonight. one special and episode one season three.

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I watched them. They were both good. I think it is going to be a interesting season since she lost some kids to high school graduation.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
So funny how this show is night and day compared to the bravo housewives and dance mom shows with a place where the moms can play a part of being pushy but all the women respect each other. In this case each took the teasing and went with it as a joke, not as a chance to attack each other.

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, February 02, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
What I also like about this show is even when they lose the coach will still praise them for what they did accomplish. I get so tired of they way Abby will act if they don't get first place.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
'DITTO' Florin!!!

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
A new season started this week but I missed it. I will have to go online and watch it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well it was the usual in that the mothers may talk smack about each other, but that is more for show, they really seem to like each other and laugh at their differences.
it was an interesting show in that Kayla and Diana competed against each other, and people who had been criticized in the past (Sky and Star) got a chance to shine
all in all another positive show with a lot of dancing. Diana called it a win/win as each girl competed in the challenge and she got a chance to see who really wanted it.

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, July 24, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
That is one of the things I really like about this show is that it is mostly shows the coach trying to bring out the best in the girls without tearing them down with a bunch of negative comments.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: