TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through March 21, 2014 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are just the best.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Jen's being so ill broke my heart.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Crap, I just realized I forgot about this last night, I knew I was missing something but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh thankgoodness, I saw that the show was going to be on tonight at 7pm so I hoped it would be last night's show and it is.

It is amazing how much Zoey doesn't seem to like Bill, LOL, I was glad she was small enough for Jen to hold and cuddle when they first got her. Her little face was so serious and I loved it when they were on the plane and she had her hands over her ears starring a Bill so intently.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, it is really apparent that Jen is very ill, she looked so pale.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I seem to remember her saying that the amount of blood she'd lost would even be dangerous for a full-size adult. I'm sure she was on a thin edge at the time. PTL she is getting better all the time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last I read she still suffers from "chemo brain" and still has some side effects of her treatment but I'm so happy they do consider her in full remission with very good prospects.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
It is sure sounding hopeful, isn't it.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It won't be too long before zoey thinks her dad is the greatest daddy. Patience is a virtue.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure and as distrusting as Zoey is.. "moody" indeed... I think Will will be the bridge as she continues to see him interacting with Bill and with Jen.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jen and Bill are the best. I'm so relieved and happy she is in remission. It is a delight watching the 4 of them on tv. :-)

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
I noticed that during all Zoey's crying they didn't pop a pacifier in her mouth. If they did I missed it.
So glad Jen survived. She's a fighter. No wonder her family is so proud of her.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm watching the Updates from last week and even though I've seen most of it the tears are still flowing. They showed some previews of Christmas at the Arnold home and Zoey was laying on Bill's back and looking very happy. More tissues.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Well (again) , Zoey is too cute for words and she and Bill are finally buddies. They showed them taking Christmas card photos with the kids in their native clothing. Bill and Jen are soo blessed to get 2 adorable kids as are the kids for getting adopted by Bill and Jen. I love Bill's sense of humor and just what a wonderful husband and father he is.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
when zoey looked and smiled at bill for the first time (we saw), but literally burst out in tears!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I started watching this show regularly once they began the adoption process for Will. I just adore these people. Will is a gem. And they have worked a huge miracle with Zoey!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Zoey is so cute and it is nice to see, after all her drama in the beginning, that she loves being in her family.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Arnold, MD ‏@JenArnoldMD · 17h
I felt pretty good during Christmas b/c I got to skip a week of chemo due to low blood cell counts #LittleCouple pic.twitter.com/GsaPziN4mi

Jennifer Arnold, MD ‏@JenArnoldMD · 17h
Will & Zoey had a great 1st Christmas in Houston! #LittleCouple pic.twitter.com/peMHPfPwlE

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I agree with someone up post that Will would be a major help in acclimating Zoey. Will is always giving kisses. Last night when Bill got his own kiss from Zoey, plus the crawling on his back, now that was a tearful moment for me.

This may be a reality type show, but when have we ever seen one that left us smiling and begging for more as soon as the credits start flowing. What wonderful & caring parents. Will and Zoey are lucky kids!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was a sweet show in terms of seeing Zoey so much happier. So hard to see Jen going through her cancer.

Amchess

08-26-2002

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
Biscottiii, loved your post - it's so true!

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
Hi Everyone, New here.

I love this little family. Will melts my heart what a smart and caring little boy. Zoey is a living doll and it's nice to see her bonding more with Bill.
My heart breaks watching Jen go through Chemo but so happy she is in remission.
This family is proof that not all reality tv needs to be trashy

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Hey, you are new…welcome aboard. We just love new people.

Please make a trip over to 'Games' we always need players for our many, many fun games. Even those of us who have been playing 10 years or more make the goofiest mistakes, so don't feel embarrassed in feeling your way around. If you need help someone will gently guide you until you understand how it goes. Most of the games are pretty silly…nothing earth shattering going on with them.

Again, welcome!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

((Bb_dior))

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Welcom, Bb dior.. yes they are a super family!!

Feel free to explore the whole board!!