TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 18, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think the reason the reunion for RHOBH was taped so early was because Andy was in California filming the Vanderpump Rules and Shahs reunions.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Lexie they generally film the reunions about a month before the season ends

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, they usually film it closer to about 2-3 weeks before the season ends. They like for the viewers to have as much input as possible when it comes to questions. A perfect example is next week's episode of RHOA is episode 21 and they have yet to film the reunion. They filmed the reunion for BH on February 7 - way too early.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Another hard week to watch..Part 3 of Brandi/Yolanda not leaving Lisa alone and throw in Kyle.

Wow, Yolanda really showed her true self when she and Brandi rushed (and I mean rushed) to the table where Ken and Mario were trying to have a private conversation.

Ken's done with her and when Ken said let your husband talk to me...something about he didn't know David that well. Yo gets all huffy and says, "He would even hang around with you" as if she and David are above them.

They soon show her in a video to the camera saying Ken & Lisa think they are above others. What? Does this woman even hear herself? She told Ken she and David were above him.

Her blog of Part 1 of Puerto Rico didn't go over so well so she took a pass on Part 2 of Puerto Rico. Heh, heh...water getting too hot.

Yolanda's Blog

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I said it before and I'll say it again. Carlton might not be my cup of tea but she is honest and she is not manipulated by anyone. She wants to hear both sides of a story or she wants to have been present when something happens before forming an opinion or taking a side. Kudos to her for that.

I think it's official. Kyle, Kim, Brandi and Yolanda are having a full out Who-Can-Fake-It-the-Best contest but they're all so bad at acting.

Yolanda is a blatant hypocrite at this point. So agree with Cricket's points above.

Brandi talks like someone who's had their tongue pierced. I wonder what agency she hired her date from?

I'm going to skip the reunion on this group. I've had enough of the horrendous acting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I hope the children (not Ken and Lisa) are able to grow up and get over themselves. I feel really sorry for Brandi, Ken and Lisa really did practically adopt Brandi and she doesn't seem to understand it.

Yolanda sure does seem to butt into these conversations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AHHHHH, there it is, Yolanda feels less than, so is starting trouble to feel better about herself. what the heck happened to her, maybe she is having marital issues that are making her so crazy.

I feel sorry for Brandi, she lost some great friends in ken and Lisa, she is the one who has really lost out in this fight.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used to be Team Brandi, but not anymore. The way those women ganged up on Lisa in Puerto Rico was horrible. I didn't blame Lisa one bit for leaving. Yolanda wasn't even there when the tabloid incident supposedly went down. Did ANYONE besides Brandi see Lisa try to put it in Brandi's suitcase? Lisa has said repeatedly she never saw the magazine and would never try to put it in Brandi's suitcase. Why won't anyone believe her?

It really makes me angry the way Yolanda keeps trying to insinuate herself into every conversation. Ken and Mauricio seemed to be having a moment, when all the other women came over and tried to horn in on the conversation. That's when it took a turn to the ugly side.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Really! Yolanda needs to butt out of other people's business.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Brandi is forty-one years old. She is officially middle-aged. I have no sympathy for her still behaving like a spoiled 5 year old.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Lisa has said repeatedly she never saw the magazine and would never try to put it in Brandi's suitcase.

And if it was true that Lisa actually said to put it in the suitcase, which I don't believe it is, why is Lisa to blame and not Brandi who bought the magazine and had it lying around her house. That seems much worse to me and no one mentions it was disrespectful of Brandi to even buy the damn magazine in the first place.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, both Yolanda and Carlton were at Brandi's house when she was packing for Palm Springs and both said in their blogs that the incident never happened with the magazines. In fact, it came out that Lisa was the last to arrive at Brandi's house when they were going to Palm Springs. This make YoFo look worse because she knew when Brandi told Kyle that story in PR that she was lying.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cheiko, Brandi was on Watch Live (or whatever it's called) this week and that question was asked by a call-in viewer. Brandi said she subscribes to them.

So much for her supposedly 'hating' the paparazzi. "My boys" indeed. She probably calls them and subscribes to the rag mags to see herself.

I had to turn the channel part way through the show. I just cannot take her.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Cricket. She is such a hypocrite. You would think she would at least put them away, out of sight.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Cricket. She is such a hypocrite. You would think she would at least put them away, out of sight.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Brandi is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice:
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/14/celebrity-apprentice-cast-geraldo-rivera-kate-gosselin/

This may be the perfect way to illustrate and demonstrate how she makes herself the victim and everyone else the aggressor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see if that list holds up. I've seen about three different "cast lists" for CA in the last two weeks. But there's nothing on Brandi's twitter about her being on CA and she can't keep her mouth shut anytime she is making an appearance on something.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brandi is going to be on Celebrity Apprentice

I'm so glad we stopped watching that show the year Joan Rivers "won" (what a hoax). I cannot abide Mr. Trump anymore than I can stand Joan Rivers. Or Brandi. Ugh.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
CA - Brandi, Kenya and Kate Gosselin. What a joke! They should call it "Who Can Lie and Fake It the Best!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This may be the perfect way to illustrate and demonstrate how she makes herself the victim and everyone else the aggressor.

I don't know, Missy. Brandi will have to work hard to beat out Victim Kate.

This show should should be cancelled. When it started with real professionals seriously wanting a job, it was watchable. Now, it's just a bunch of losers williin to do anything to stay relevant. Not working.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just saw a second site confirming this list so it looks like it is true that Brandi is on CA.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Ugh Brandi's Celebrity Apprentice appearance probably guarantees she will be back for another season of RHOBH :-(

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this season, but I did watch the reunion show. While I don't condone Brandi's behavior (part of why I no longer watch), I understand what she's saying about Lisa. I lost all respect for Lisa after watching that horrid Vanderpump Rules show (another reason I stopped watching). Employees don't act that way unless they know their employer is ok with it. I think Lisa presents quite different persona on and off camera.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It has always seemed to me that Lisa is completely playing a role of sorts for the show. I've thought that from season 1. Of course they all do but I think Lisa plays a part 100% of the time and that we haven't seen an authentic moment from her, even here giggy is concerned. I know this is an unpopular opinion. And yes they all play for the camera.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I haven't watched the show yet but I have always felt that Lisa was much more reserved with what she was willing to share and put out there on TV. I have attributed it to her British/European background but some of the stuff that is being put out there is sort of ridiculous.

Do these women do this so they will get offered a role for the next season? It is just so weird.