TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through March 11, 2014 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just watched Jen and Bill on Dr. Oz. What a wonderful couple, always smiling and they have such strength and courage. It does my heart good to see that the doctors feel she has little chance of it recurring. I can't wait to see Will and Zoe's interaction. Those children are soo blessed as are Bill and Jen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OH I was worried.. went to bed early last night and missed this and I think Dr Oz is on earlier here, but.. this episode will be on at 1:07am!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
They did a good job of explaining exactly what her cancer was.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was wonderful to see them. Jen is doing a great job with her wig. I wonder if she will go for that length when her hair grows out more. Shorter may work better as mom and as doctor, though.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 03, 2014 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
BUMPING UP!!!!
Tuesday 3/4/14....2 new episodes
9-10 Countdown to India
10-11 Zoey Makes 4

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
thx Jag

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Jag, my list shows only 'Zoey Makes 4' for one hour. I can't find a 'Countdown to India'. I went to TLC and they show it there. I'm confused as to why it's not showing on my onscreen menu. Are shows sometimes only half an hour and perhaps they are combining the two? Help! I don't want to miss anything.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I got the times from my DVR and both shows as NEW.
I think the Countdown To India is how they found out about Zoey and getting ready to go to India. We have probably seen some of it.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Does your menu give you the option of seeing when the Countdown show was first shown? I seem to remember seeing them scurrying around getting ready to go.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
It just states that it's a NEW episode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually they are doing a marathon of last season before the new episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, the Countdown one had some new scenes and the new episode was wonderful. What a pretty little girl - but she seems like she is going to give them a run for their money - but so sweet that Jen can hold her.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
What i found was how loving Will was to Zoey. Wasn't that precious.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It was indeed precious to see Will's reaction to Zoey.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Great show and I too loved how sweet Will was with Zoey.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yes, we loved that ep too! What pretty children they have and their delight is infectious.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was. I smiled throughout the episode. What a sweet family. This is what reality tv should be.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Excellent, outstanding preparation for Will, by his Mom & Baba, in anticipation of Zoey. I can see Zoe easily chumming up to her big brother. But between the Mom's cancer and Zoey's adapting issues especially with Bill (which he discussed in an interview with Katie Couric), the initial phase will be a very hard slog for the family.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
From what I've read...Jen can't be near the kids, or just Zoey, while she is on chemo. because her resistance is soo low. It's going to be a hard thing to watch between the chemo. and surgery but thank God all is good in the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Zoey will be using the Chinese names they had Will use for Bill, his grandfather and grandmother-

I watched the entire marathon while doing other things, since I had seen them all at least twice and then watched the updated episode and the new one more carefully.

Such a great family from top to bottom.. such care and thought they put into everything.

Interesting little thing I noticed this time: I know they got Will the tricycle that Bill built and had modified, but in the episode where Bill and Will go out to the garage to bring in the suitcases and flowers so they can surprise Jen, as they walk past the open garage door, you can see a neat little mini sports car, kid sized (though Jen could fit in it easily too), but we've never seen Will play in that. I'm sure there are many things we don't see.

I know they didn't film in the first weeks they had Will at home, just to have a private time and bond without cameras.

I also wondered what Katie the nanny did when they had their family only times in India?

My heart just ached that Jen wasn't able to explore and enjoy even they night before they went to get Zoey. I'm sure she was feeling pretty miserable and normally she loves to see new things and learn.

Yes, a very difficult time is coming (on the show) for so many reasons.. they weren't introduced to Zoey ahead of time with pictures and information and a toy, as they were able to do with Will. It would have been so much better if she had seen pictures!!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I got the impression the worker who brought Zoey in to them was attached to Zoey, and Zoey to her. The one office lady did take Zoey from the lady in white, but it seemed the lady in white was having a hard time (pacing?).

Jen and Bill were very patient and great examples of calm.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I suspect that Zoey will be "stuck" with the parental names bestowed for Will. Isn't that always the way? The first child gets to pick the names and the rest have to just follow along behind...lol.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I kind of think Jen and Bill used those names (often), so he will too. And maybe Zoey will. She may have actually learned the English words before they met.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
What a wonderful big brother Will turned out to be. He just loves Zoey. He kissed her a few times, tried to share his toys and acted like a kind and caring young man. Jen and Bill have taught him well.
I only used a couple tissues tonight. Jen got home safe and Zoey is all set up to go home with Bill. Jen and Bill are truly in love and you can see it. Bill's a wonderful husband.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
When I say Jen and Bill really deserve each other, I mean it in the best possible way. They are such a great, caring and loving couple and I wish them only the best!