TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 29, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 29, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lorib, that is waht I mean; most people don't carry around enough cash to pay for home remodeling and new furniture.

I know a lot of people who only use cash except for big purchases. Then they use checks or credit cards and just transfer the cash from their accouts to payoff the credit cards.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I did think something was up on the cash for such big items, seems a little off, just wondering if Teresa knew about all the scams, I can see where a housewife would do what was told by their husband to do? Do you think she understood everything and knew about all this fake stuff that Joe was doing? or just signing where he said sign and paying for stuff with cash because he gave it to her? I can not make my mind up about if she knew or not. I would think if she knew she would not bring it up and make such a big deal about it on TV, just trust her husband. just wondering what others thought.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Did you hear that someone from south Jersey (Egg Harbor) won part of the Powerball jackpot? Wouldn't it be something if it was Theresa and Joe? :-).

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I watch the show sporadically and like Dipo when I saw the wads of cash I said oh no there is something not quite legit going on. And I was right. These people should be made an example of how you can't bs your way through financial stuff. Yes the kids are ultimately the ones to pay the price but done so at the hands of their own parents. I have no sympathy for them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Susieqok, she knew. She deliberately left "Fabulicious" and its income off the bankruptcy filings.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Well, there seemed to be some real healing for those who really participated in the Miraval sessions! I was there in March when the RHONJ arrived, and I couldn't imagine that they would truly participate and learn. Some did, some did not (Theresa of course, and Melissa, who just wanted to sit by the pool and drink).

They are going to continue with Miraval next Sunday and I can't wait!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just watched my recording of "Watch What Happens" when Rosie was a guest. I've thought before, and also tonight, how pretty she is at special times when she has hair and makeup done....such beautiful eyes and smile.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
I love this franchise and all the drama that goes with these shows. Wondering if anyone knows what hotel they filmed the rhonj that just aired? Better yet, does anyone know where I can find that sofa they all sat on that was purple and highback like that one?

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, October 12, 2013 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
The Venetian

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Caroline posted no Bravo that she's no longer going to be on RHONJ. Does anyone know if the rest of the cast is coming back?

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
It appears Caroline's family will have their own show now. If Teresa and her husband don't come back because of their troubles, who would be left? A season of watching Melissa try to become a pop star wouldn't be enough to draw viewers. Nobody pays attention to Kathy so she wouldn't draw in viewers either. They'll have to recruit some new "housewives."

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Nothing against Caroline and her family but I think their 15 minutes of fame has been over for a few years now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Redpen, Caroline, Jacque and Kathy are out next season.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Dina is coming back and from the rumors she would only come back if Jacqueline and Caroline were off the show.

I don't usually stick up for Teresa but did they have to spend the whole reunion talking about her criminal charges?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuuggghhh... I have been reading for weeks about Dina coming back. BOOOOOOOOORING. I'd rather have Danielle Staub come back.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
You and me both, Lexie_girl!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dina brings nothing to the show. Her show on HGTV was also boooooooooooooooooring !!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Not interested in Dina either. So who does that leave if Teresa gets carted off to jail and Jacque, Caroline and Kathy are off. Melissa and Rosie?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I never thought of Rosie as a HW, but that could work, at least she is funny.Talk about opposites between Melissa and Rosie...........

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I read that for the first time, Rosie will get paid for her appearances on the show.

But it looks like it will be a Tre/Melissa battlefest the entire season.

I am not so into that....need to force myself to stop watching.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
The scenes with Rosie and Joe Giudice were precious! I really saw a sweet side to Juicy Joe this season!

I am so over the fighting! Get it together people. There is enough success for EVERYONE to share in.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Read about the 3 new NJ HW - the article does mention Dina, but she's not confirmed

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/10/16/with-caroline-leaving-rhonj-adds-three-new-faces/

Twin sisters Nicole and Teresa (yes, another one!) Napolitano and their friend Amber Marchese are joining the series for its sixth season, a source close to production told TheWrap.

Following the show’s emphasis on family and fabulosity, the twins from Colts Neck, NJ are well known in the community.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
When would they start filming? I was at Miraval when they were in March, and that was the end of the season. I am wondering how their trial(s) might interfere. Of course I expect plea bargains, though.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Friday, October 18, 2013 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
It takes lots of money to live in Colts Neck; it is where Jon Bon Jovi and Bruce Springsteen live. This should be interesting.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
So not looking forward to Dina coming back. She is so boring. That said, I hate all the fighting and nastiness.

Can't they find a happy medium?

Fingers crossed the new girls bring something to the table!