TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2013 users admin

Zippy

07-03-2011

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
When Andy was trying to imply that Ramona has a drinking problem, she should have asked him if he has a drinking problem since he drinks every night on WWHL.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
LOLOL Zippy, good point I never thought of that but it's true!!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
i was ok with jills interview until she brought up how andy favored giggy over ginger and had giggy on the show etc.....

ugh

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I don't suppose Jill even considered that Bethanny got her own show because the fans LIKED her. I so agree with Prisionerno6, Jill is delusional, I don't miss her a bit in fact I am glad she is gone.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, October 18, 2012 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I felt embarrassed for Jill ( I don't care for her ) but she really has no awareness of herself at all.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, October 21, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Bethanny and Jill who?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, October 21, 2012 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I really like Bethanny, but I am happy to do without Jill.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Not for nothing I love the Skinnygirl wines!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Jill lives in an alternate universe where all dogs need to be Andy's favorite. Where she decides when a frienship is over and when its not . Where she determines when to crash a vacation party...all roads lead to Jill...the same mentality as a two year old. She blames everybody for her poor decisions except herself.

Nana

07-24-2004

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana a private message Print Post    
Jill lives in an alternate universe where all dogs need to be Andy's favorite

And in what universe are these women real housewives...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 22, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
When Jill was comparing Andy's love of Giggy to Ginger, I was hoping Andy would say he loved Giggy more because he didn't poop all over the place.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Jill may have permanently burned her Bravo bridges. That interview? It seems one of her entourage secretly recorded the whole thing on her iPhone...just in case Bravo edited it badly, or maybe in case Jill forgot what she said. It's hard to say, since Jill changes her story on why it was taped as often as Romney changes his political viewpoints. Needless to say, Andy is livid, and took great pleasure in making fun of Jill's Gigi jealousy in one of his sampling snippets.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I missed the episode of WWHL with Jill. It's not anywhere that I can find. Does anyone know where it is online? Bravo looks like they erased all things Jill Zarin except for Andy's little rant about her taping secretly.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Friday, October 26, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Go to the Bravo site, and look for videos for WWHL. It was episode 27. You can see at least parts of it there.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, October 29, 2012 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Miami?

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, October 29, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I am and wish we had a thread for it.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Not sure where all the current or past NY HW's live right now, but I hope they are all safe with the current storm. Andy said last night Bethanny was evacuted and couldn't be on the show.

On the bright side, I did learn alot about the geography of Manhattan in the last few hours.

Aviva would be more tolerable, if her Dad wasn't around. Check your dictionary for dirty old man...see his pic?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought Bethenny moved from downtown to Midtown. Or did she move into another apartment downtown?

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I am watchiing Miami. I, too, wish there was a thread.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Oops, sorry about that. I just found it.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Jill Zarin told Huffington Post she would go back to RHONY or any RHO for $1,000,000...trouble is she hasn't been asked. She has a high opinion of her marketability.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
We are just nearing the end of the season here in Canada. Aviva is really acting loony constantly going on and on about what she expected, which was ridiculous. Equally silly was the whole show from Ramona and Sonja. I have to say the only word that leaps to my mind whenever I see Sonja and Ramona is desperate. They seem so desperate for attention all the time, good or bad as long as someone is looking. Those two constantly close ranks and exclude people. For Ramona to turn down money for the charity because she did not have an apology? Grow up. Yes it was strange for George to appear but hey grab the cheque and be done with it. Ramona as usual over reacts and puts on a spectacle.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 13, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, it would appear they all re-signed, but several of them aren't happy about what they received in salary. Bravo played hardball with them and Bravo won. Bravo was willing to cut them all loose and re-cast the show since the ratings went down big time last year with the addition of Aviva, Heather and Carole. Ramona and Sonja did pretty well in negotiations, but the Countess and the three newbies from last year - not so much.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Saw Jill zarin on Gretchen carlson's new show on foxnews. Although Jill did not mention bethenny by name, her comments were directed at her. Jill came across as petty. She needs to let it go.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
What did Jill say about Bethenny?