TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dance Moms: Archive through January 28, 2014 users admin

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if/when Dance Moms Miami is coming back?

Tthomas3082

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tthomas3082 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice that Maddie beat Locus From Dance Moms Miami. At least that is the Name I heard & he looked like him.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Craziness every night.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Has Abby ever been spoofed on Saturday Night Live ? That would be a riot .

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
According to an article I read awhile ago, Abby was told SNL planned to spoof her, but I have heard nothing further.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bb, it's a wonder she was not t spoofed when the young lady from Mike & Molly hosted.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Long ago and far away, I attended an SNL dress rehearsal and can tell you, they throw about 1/3 of the skits out between the dress rehearsal and the show, so they may have done one that never made the air. The dress rehearsal starts at 9 PM and ends at 11, so they use it to time skits and change times, etc. Then they rush around like maniacs and change the show and jokes for the live show that night. How long ago did I attend? try with the original cast. I lived so close, I got home in 1/2 hour to see the show as aired the same night.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981849975 Here's the article.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one watching Dance Moms?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nope, I am watching. It feels like we are missing so much. Why were a ll the moms making a big deal out of celebrating Paige and Brooke getting roles? It rang so false and for that to be the catalyst of a big fight ?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I watch! Brooke has no stage presence. I doubt she will ever be a big star.

Cafstr

05-14-2011

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cafstr a private message Print Post    
I watch Dance Mom's & love Khloe. After tonight's episode, Abby should be discredited as a dance instructor. She cheated so Maddie would get the win. I hope she goes to Ca. and stays. Don't think she will be such hot stuff out there.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree, Cafstr. How low can Abby go? She disgusts me. Chloe was so happy, but it just wouldn't do for Abby to be proven wrong by Chloe's Mom.

Maddie, while dancing beautifully, stumbled on one of her turns. That is why she most likely didn't win, but Abby wasn't having it. This show needs to be boycotted until Abby goes to counseling to get some maturity. She acts like she's never gotten past 7 years old.

I watched last week's episode tonight also and thought Brooke was beautiful with the older group. She's so pretty and I LOVE her giggle..so cute.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
While I don't agree with what she did I don't believe Abby cheated. I think she refused to believe that Chloe could have won so she went to the judges and asked for a recount and they found the error.

I personally believe she should have been happy that either one of the girls won, but Maddie is her star and she refused to let it go.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Maddie is always so charming (until she is unhappy with the way things go) but we saw another side of her last night. I don't ever remember Chloe being rude when she is unhappy about her negative situations. And Abby should be ashamed of herself.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
I thought Abby was completely out of line and got caught lying. Her reaction to being caught was like "Oh well". I'm almost tempted to stop watching after that. Almost...:-/
And IMHO, Asia's dance was way to grown up for a 7 year old.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lottaluv, I thought Asia's dance was way to old for her. My daughter even said that. Makenzie's was so cute and she did great.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
The man who told Chloe that Mattie had won, came back in and thanked Abby for pointing out their error.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I agree about Asia. I mean, she's a phenom as far as dance moves and strength (she's all muscle) but some of the dances just don't look right for her age. I just get a weird vibe from her and her mother.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that was total bs! Chloe talking about it and trying not to cry broke my heart. Chloe and Maddie really showed their character on this ep. Chloe showed she is the better person! She was so gracious about it.

anyone read dance moms twitter, etc Id like to know if everyone feels the same as we do

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Is Abby going to leave for LA and Dance Mom's will now consist of Cathy's group? I've never seen those parents so much, and they're fighting/arguing.

Does anyone know if Dance Moms Miami is coming back??

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Train Wreck hit an all time low - with Kelly (Brooke and ? mom - Brook did some singing it was on the storyline, Abby was harsh with them, I think Brook also missed dancing for school event, like cheerleading?)

anyway - there was a fight, I believe while cameras were rolling and Kelly hit Abby (allegedly?) So Abby and Kelle were in New York before a judge - and Kelle was told no contact, and Abby told TMZ she was done - no kids or her at Abby's studio

Now, Abby is scheduled to be next on The View.....

(don't ask me why I watch, or know? I do admit I flip channels, and so I may not have the story lines correct)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
This show takes place in Pittsburgh and on one of the Pittsburgh channels there was a quick clip about one of the Mom's staying away from Abby. I had to quit watching since the adults arguing was bad enough, but yelling at little girls was too much for me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
re: Brooke
for someone that has performed most of her life she always looks so uncomfortable on stage. She doesnt have the 'it' factor that will allow her to be a big pop star

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they staged the fight because they know Brooke wants to leave the show and try the music career