TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through January 28, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reenie, that is what I think as well. It does not seem possible to me that a restaurant owner would let all the staff off at the same time, especially for the weekend..

I have said before I think they only work there when filming occurs.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Did you all know that on this last episode it was Stassi's birthday

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Kellsma, really? I must have missed that. ;)

Can I ask that we see a little more Peter? I hate his infrequent flashes on my screen.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
I think if Peter wants more air time he needs to act less mature and level headed. He needs to cause some pretend drama or talk back to Lisa. He's for sure the nicest looking and most appealing man on the show but being relatively normal doesn't buy camera time.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I want to see Stassi and Jax get back together. They so deserve each other. They both stir the pot. And just who is Stassi to say who should break up. If she really cared it would be one thing, but she doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true, I was thinking the same thing. Who are these girls (and I do mean girls not women) to say that who should be with whom.

I was also LMAO when Sheena and her boyfriend walked up, sort of stopped and quietly stepped back and left. That was the best thing on the show, LOL.

I keep hoping Lisa will fire a some of them and just leave one of each couple still working for her. Like maybe Kristen and Stacci, LOL.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Kristen and Tom Were on Watch What Happens last night and they clearly love the attention. Andy seemed more than a little put off by them too....

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
EMIBUB...I also watched WWHL with Tom and Kristen. They don't come across as very likeable do they? I am wondering if they really are even are a couple. They came across as actors, not as a couple.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just find myself wondering why I am watching this show every week. I can't believe how immature most of these people are. None of these couples should be together other than maybe Shay and Sheana. I guess they get engaged next week. I read that they were gonna show it on the show. I saw a picture of her ring on EOnline. Nice job, Shay (although I'm sure Sheana made it abundantly clear which ring he should buy if he knows what's good for him).

I also just don't understand why anyone would want to be friends with Stassi. She is the most self-centered person I think I have ever seen. Amazing!

I want to go to Cabo!

Emibub

05-08-2011

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Yes Reenie, they reek of insincerity. I personally think they saw how much attention Stassi and Jax got with their dysfunction and decided to grab their own attention this season. Andy showed that clip of them acting in some movie together and I thought the acting was about as good as they are on Vanderpump Rules.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
This show is starting to get old very quickly. The same themes happen week after week:
Stassi complains about everyone then pretends to be their best friend the next moment
Katie gets drunk and says stupid stuff
Jax lies and sleeps with some random 21 year old
Tom and Kristen fight about his infidelity (which is not in question because he's cheated at least 3 times)
Kristen cries to anyone who will listen
Lisa threatens to fire everyone then does something nice for them instead
Yawn...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I know what you mean, I keep watching because I tape it and can FF through the parts that bug me.

Plus I keep hoping Lisa will actually fire a couple of them and I don't want to miss that, LOL.

Actually, Tom was the best saying, stop talking about me and my relationship. Stacci needs to learn how to mind her own business. And I thought it was hysterical that Jax was in jail and no one knew where he was, and he brought up the problem with cell phones, no one actually knows anyone's phone numbers anymore.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
NWB...great synopsis of the show! Yes, that's what goes on every week.
As I mentioned upthread somewhere, when I saw Tom and Kristen on WWHL, they didn't even seem like a real couple. As EMIBUB said, they reeked of insincerity.

I also tape the show and FF through it.

JAX comes across as such a wuss..telling Stassi everything and gossiping about Scheana (the comment about not wanting to be in the car with the girls)

Kristen calling Lisa and demanding what's her name be sent packing...who can do this in real life?

I need to improve the caliber of my TV watching...soon! (but not now)

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I like Tom and Arianna together. When they were shopping together a few episodes ago it was obvious that they have good chemistry and seem more suited to each other than Kristen and Tom. And, Katie's boyfriend is a nice guy. He was trying to be welcoming to everyone in the group and when he didn't do what the mean girls told him to do and Katie tried to grab his drink, he reacted and poured it on her head. Nobody could tell the difference because her hair is already beer colored.

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
major spoiler *Unbelievable*

http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules/vanderpump-rules-pareviews

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oh I am trying hard not to read that major spoiler, but I am soooooo curious!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am still not sure I believe it, these people seem to make shit up just to get more air time.

And Stassi is still and unbelievable mean girl who seems to think she is the "moral police" and never does anything wrong.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Is it really a spoiler if it's a preview on the Bravo site?

I loved it! Thanks for sharing it Ckrdpast!

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
wish I knew how to post in a spoiler box---

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
If it's being previewed on the Bravo site, I don't think it's an actual spoiler...

I couldn't resist watching. Oh boy, we are in for more drama!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, January 23, 2014 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This show has absolutely no basis in reality. It is the worst of reality TV and the worst of scripted comedy, dramedy.

That Lisa Vanderpump does not pull the plug on this show is beyond me. While trying to resemble a tough boss , she looks incompetent and desperate for airtime. Who would keep any of this staff on board to deal with your customers??

I just loathe when bad behavior is continually rewarded.

The issues at hand are worse than any soap opera.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so this sounds just like how Stassi was about Sheena, she is a one note pony.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did see Stassi on WWHL and she said she hasn't been with Jax in a long time and that he is now dating GG from Shah's of Sunset. That's kind of amazing.

She also had cut her hair (or more likely gotten rid of her extensions) and Yolanda was on and had cut her hair into a short bob, it looked great.

No mention what Kristen was doing (I was flipping back and forth so could have missed something) and no mention whether Kristen charged her with assault (which I think she should have).

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Dipo- ITA about Kristen.

I am ashamed I watch this show so I am slinkin in here just to say that the text that Tom read from Jaxs' phone was the text that Stassi sent from Kristen's phone to try and trap Jax. Tom was there when she wrote it- it was the exact text- so why does Tom not see that? This has got to be all acting and meant for 15 year olds who don't know any better. What is wrong with me watching this garbage. lol