TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 28, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lost I like all of those except Carlton, I just FF for her segments. And I dislike Kyle as well, her tagline is she can tell a fake, but she is the fakest one of the bunch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I Lisa and Yolanda. I liked Brandi last year but this year I'm very disappointed in her behavior. I don't mind Carlton. While she's not necessarily my cup of tea, I find her to be very real whereas Kyle is as fake as they come. I've never liked Kyle and I don't have much use for her sister either. And Joyce is just a waste of hair-flipping space.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I find Kyle the most "normal" and real of these fabricated women of Beverly HIlls. Use to the cameras, she has let everyone see her, warts and all. Her actions, her humor is very real to me. In her social circles, sometimes you need to get along with people you don't like. Doesn't everyone ? Does that make her a fake and a phony ? Her life has taken a hit with the gossip about Mauricio and and I thought her obvious pain over that was the most honest I have seen any of these shows.
I would find myself much more comfortable with Kyle than I would a Yolanda. Doesn't mean I do not like Yolanda but I don't think I would be very comfortable.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I admit I haven't watched this season, but from previous seasons I liked Lisa a lot and I also liked Yolanda, it just seemed like they didn't thrive on the drama as much as the other ladies. I have no idea what's happening this year so maybe that isn't how it is this year. Though I guess everyone has to bring drama in order to be relevant and kept on the show huh?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Missy I like Kyle this season, and agree with what you said. From reading the blogs on the Bravo site, Yolanda, Brandi and Carlton are not liked very much. Carlton and Brandi especially. A lot of people say the same thing- they fast forward through Carlton's parts on the show. I hope we don't see her return. Like a lot here have said..she really is gross. :-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I also fast forward through Carlton,she is scary looking to me. A fan here of Lisa and Yolanda but anymore I don't watch BH, not sure why I even watch ATL.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
From Yolanda's blog ( after the last episode):

I believe the biggest lesson here for Brandi is to learn to protect the privacy of her family and friends. Just because something is the truth, does not mean you need to share it with the world, especially when it involves others. Thinking before she speaks is going to be mandatory because the choice of her words are starting to have consequences that effect not only her but also her loved ones.

I think she is absolutely right on point here.

All Brandi can seem to say to her father is "i love you Dad". I did not hear her say , I was wrong to write that, I am so sorry for hurting you. Never her fault. She was just born that way.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Brandi threw her father under the bus with revealing what he used to do for an occupation when she was little. She blabbed it in front of millions of people watching...I wonder what her father will feel after seeing the show last night.
She was also getting wasted again and cursing in front of her niece's at the dinner. I love how she blames her behavior on losing her dog when she has been acting this way looooooong before that.
To be a good friend you need to be honest with them and tell them when they are downright wrong. Some people can't handle council, and I think Brandi is one of them.

I still think that Carlton is a farce. I don't believe she is a wiccan. I still think it was strange that her nanny wanted to kill the spider and didn't understand why Carlton said no. Does anyone here think that was strange?
She is also very, very negative and catty when it comes to Joyce and Kyle. Wiccan's are supposed to be very peaceful and harmonious. I think she is doing it for show. I am so sick of having to fast forward everytime she is on the show. I hope she does not come back next season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have to say I was very surprised to learn that Kyle was jewish, I actually said to myself, when did she become jewish. I think the reason it surprised me was because it had never been referenced at all before. Did I miss that or was this the first time?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Dipo- I think she has mentioned it before..a couple seasons ago.
I rewatched a little of the beginning with Lisa and Brandi and realized I didn't hear Brandi mention she wrote about her father and his prior occupation in her book, caught the tail end of the convo. I was distracted by the new pup.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Brandi also said her father was fine with the contents of the book, until someone said something negative to him. So apparently he knew what it said. I think the fault lies with her parents, Brandi was raised with no filters and now they expect her to be mum on her life?

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
I always feel so sad for Brandi. I mean she was soooo in love with her husband and then he just cheated on her and she was crushed. I don't think she has gotten over it. I think she feels like she is alone in the world. I know that's not the way it is.. but I think that is how she feels. Now with Chico gone, her heart can hardly take another beating. I guess I'm a pushover when it comes to her.

I don't like Kyle's attitude that she's such a big deal. She thinks she's better then her own sister and that is also why I hate her.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
That scene with Joyce giggling at the gun range and pointing the gun all over the place. Please don't let her come back next season, she is a vapid waste of space, in my oh so humble opinion.

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
I get a kick out of a real dumb bunny like Portia...she's dumb and doesn't know it. But I detest the fake dumb ones like Joyce who thinks it's sexually attractive to play dumb. Waving the gun around, wiggling and giggling and acting stupid, but then making those shots like she's done it a few times before. Who is she kidding? I agree with you Jenjackso, she's a waste of space.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
RHOBH has been my favorite reality show from the first episode. This year is beyond horrible and is nearly unwatchable. All of them are being so mean to each other and the show has been reduced to staged events designed to have them all fight. Very disappointing. Carlton and Joyce were really bad choices for cast additions.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
the show has been reduced to staged events designed to have them all fight

I couldn't agree more.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Oh, Yeah! Events so they "can bond"!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Are they reshowing last week's show? I feel like I have seen this one before and I just wanted to know if Carlton put a hex on Joyce, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I guess not, but I think Carlton just nailed Kyle indicating that Kyle says things in a calculated manner! Totally agree she does it on purpose and then acts innocent with regard to the comment.

Oh and I think I only recognize one of the shows that Kim was on and I don't remember her, how old is she?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Dipo Kim was childhood idol! I SO wanted her hair!!! You don't remember her?

What I remember her most for is Escape from Witch Mountain, Different Strokes, Devil Dog Hound from Hell (don't ask me why I remember that) and Tuff Turf with James Spader.

Here is filmography from IMDB.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001668/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess that's why I didn't know who Kim was prior to this show. I never saw Escape from With Mountain and didn't watch any of those TV shows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Me too Lexie_girl. I remember the show Nanny and the Professor but I don't recall her on the show at all.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Anyone besides me feel sorry for Deidre Hall and that awkward moment?

I like Yolanda. She really needs to run as fast as possible away from this show!

Kim and Kyle are a sad joke to me at this point.

PS: The ocean view from where they were painting at Yolanda's house was amazing!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think Carlton is on a "witch hunt" in regards to Kyle. She kept going on about how she felt Kyle was talking about her even when Brandi, Yolanda and Joyce said that they have never witnessed this. Seems to me that it is Carlton who has the problem not Kyle.

While I do not care for either Kyle or Carlton I do believe Carlton is in the wrong here.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Yolanda was on WWHL last night and somebody asked which housewife David liked the least. She pretty much suggested all of them. I guess he referred to the other housewives as a bunch of clowns in some interview. Yolanda tried to cover for the comment but it was pretty transparent.....

Here is the quote from realitytea:
"The Beverly Hills show, like she says, is just a bunch of clowns trying to make a living," he quipped. "It's a show about nothing basically but people seem to like it. Yolanda seems to enjoy it and I think she comes across very classy on the show and doesn't really engage much in all the banter that goes on."