TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through January 28, 2014 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kandi's Mom is wacko but I also feel like the producers/directors are goading her on for ratings.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kandi's mother might be encouraged but I don't think they are telling her what to say and she says bunches of wacko stuff.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just see early signs of dementia and I hope Kandi begins to realize it. It can be a slow progression over 15 years or so before some family members will acknowledge it.

Because seriously, if it isn't an early form of dementia, then her mother is just self-serving and cruel.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately I've dealt with 3 family members with Alzheimer’s and she is not displaying any signs of that.....although there are many types of dementia. However she's too sharp tongued, manipulative, and calculating to be suffering from dementia...imo.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Mama Joyce want nothing between her Kandi and Kandi's $$$$. She doesn't like the fiancée, best friend and she didn't like the former flame who died.
She is obviously used to being manipulative and getting her way. It seems she had harbored resentment towards the best friend for a while,
Kandi does need a pre nup with whomever she marries.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Well, now we know where Kenya gets her obnoxious and rude behavior from....her father. What a jerk!
Her spouting off to Mallory about staying with Cynthia, what nerve! And then she has the gall to take offense when Mal reacts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually agree with Kenya when it comes to Mallory staying with Cynthia and Peter. I would NEVER stay at anyone's house more than 3-4 days.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Unless Mallory staying with Cynthia was pre planned by Bravo I would say it's rather ballsy to expect to stay with anyone even a sister for that amount of time....Kenya just said what most people were thinking. With each passing episode Kenya is becoming the most sane of the group.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Unless Mallory staying with Cynthia was pre planned by Bravo I would say it's rather ballsy to expect to stay with anyone even a sister for that amount of time."

It has to be a set up because unless the sister owns their house, that takes more then just balls.

Kenya might say what others are thinking but she is flat out rude in dealing with people.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, January 13, 2014 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
And besides, it's none of her business. But, of course, they have to have these problems to keep the show going.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kenya is just sad. The only thing she can bring to the table is her dog and nasty gossip. She has nothing else to offer.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Kenya isn't just sad, she is a loser. This prince she talks about, I would bet is a figment of her imagination.

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
I watched the men of Atlanta on What's Happening Live and all the men said they don't believe Kenya's boyfriend exists and none of them like her at all.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Let me preface this by saying I think Kenya is doolally. Right now we have just seen the ep where she moves and Kandi's mom freaks out dress shopping. I think Kenya tries very hard to be relevant in someway. I think she's living in a dream world and if the prince is real he should run rather than be trapped supporting her forever. She is always snide about everything. I'm not sure I've heard her say anything nice about anyone. But i do feel sorry for her if what she says about her mom is true. That would be tough. And explains some of her personality.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
HUGE news re: Apollo broke this weekend with massive indictments by the Feds:

Criminal Complaint

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
WOW WOW WOW...what's up with so many of the RH's people...they are either bankrupt (morally and financially..)or they are schemers breaking the law.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Apollo and his accomplice make Tre and Juicy look like third-rate amateurs. There are "rumors" swirling around out there that another Househusband may be involved in this. My money is on Peter (Greg is not good enough friends with Apollo for Apollo to have brought him in on the scheme). Peter is shady and has always had money issues. Remember when he lost his restaurant a few years ago? Also, a couple of weeks ago Mallory made the comment to him about getting a new car. Both Apollo and Peter are driving brand-new high-end cars.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Shady people who think they are so smart just irk me.
Apollo seems to be bad to the bone and Phaedra may need to rid herself of him if he is truly found to be guilty.

Peter is a smart aleck and Cynthia could do better,Why she bothers with him is beyond me. Some of these peoples seem to be living wayyyyy beyond their means.
You would think Miss Porsha would get a nice condo in Buckhead instead of a huge house with mucho up keep.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why did Kendra go through an eviction? Do these people not pay their bills? And I agree Marameko, why does Porsha need a huge house, do they clean their own homes?

When I see huge homes that is the first thing I wonder about, LOL, since I clean my own house and can't imagine trying to maintain that big of a house. Plus I would think it would be scary being alone in a house that big.

Come to think of it, I think I have noticed echoy sounds in some of these homes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 26, 2014 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show often, but caught a few today with the marathon they did.

Is Phaedra often this pretentious?

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Same here, Dipo. I rarely watch. I happened to see the new show tonight and I wonder who else would ever wear very revealing lingerie to a pajama party? I have been to many pj parties in my day - everyone was always appropriately covered. I don't understand the mentality.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
And I believe every time I have caught an episode, Phaedra is equally pretentious. Her problems certainly don't start with Apollo's legal woes. It seems clear that he is just not that into her and she is desperate to control him. Good luck with that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 27, 2014 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well Porsha and condos don't mix. It came out last week that Porsha's wages are now being garnished for past due condo fees, attorney fees and interest. Evidently she owned a condo before she married Kordell. I guess in Porsha's mind, if she isn't living in the condo she doesn't have to pay her maintenance fees. Well, in 2012 she was sued for $12,000 in past due condo fees. Kordell is saying he gave her the money to pay those fees while they were married. Porsha must have bought shoes instead because late 2013 the HOA went back after Porsha for ignoring the lawsuit. Last week, a judge issued an Order garnishing her wages for a little over $17,000.00.

Porsha's condo troubles

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Porsha is just not too bright.She should have known her business was going to be put in the street. This proves that she is not living within her, means . It is not enough for her to have a nice apartment after living with Kordell.
She should not even let his name pass her lips as it seems she really wants to get back with him which makes her look really desperate.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just watched the last episode. Sooo many comments, sooo little time.

What the heck was Nene on at that stupid pj party? She acted like an idiot, prancing around. Not to mention what a stupid idea for a party.

What a fight! Couldn't understand a word anyone was saying.

Phaedra's "events" just get crazier and crazier. I feel badly for the ones who have to show up there.

I'm really getting sick of all of them, and I mean all.