TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 19, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 19, 2014 users admin

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I totally agree about Brandi. I can't remember the reason she started with Joyce in the beginning. Whatever it was, I'm sure it doesn't warrant her behavior still. Yes, how ridiculous to blame her behavior on the loss of her dog. She's like that all the time. And if she's in such a state because of the dog, stay home. But, maybe production obligates her to be there. Whatever, she's obnoxious.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I forgot to add something I noticed. When Carlton and the nanny were going to clean the playhouse, there happened to be a spider. I thought it was really odd that the nanny wanted to kill the spider and Carlton said no- and the nanny asked her why. You would think the nanny would know about something so important in her employers life. I think something isn't quite right.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Granjan, unfortunately production obligates her to go to these events.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why in the world does Joyce need to give Brandi a break? That's the problem. They constantly make excuses for how rude and mean she is. She is having a hard time? So what! Lots of people are and they don't constantly say cruel things and be rude.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Carlton - her daughters seem very sweet. I would be happy if I never saw Carlton again.

Why did Kim's dog need a muzzle? Why did she even get this type of dog? She doesn't want to train this dog. A lap dog would have been a better choice.

Brandi...just causing trouble to get TV time.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I seem to feel quite differently than most about that muzzle. I think it is extremely responsible to muzzle a dog that "may" bite when feeling threatened or scared or excited by company.The damage from a dog bite is long lasting and, the dog would have to be reported. Muzzling Kingsley is a responsible thing to do. I would imagine that the filming crew asked for it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Missyb, that was my thought as well that the filming crew asked for the muzzle, especially if they didn't know whether or not the training was successful. Or, it could be that Bravo required the muzzle because of liability purposes. I don't know what the laws are in California, but in Louisiana we have to notify our homeowners insurance company if we bring a pit bull, rottweiler, or a couple of other breeds of dog into the home.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
To me it is obvious that Kim doesn't control the dog but the dog controls her. I wouldn't go near that dog without a muzzle and I do agree I bet the crew were the ones who asked for the muzzle. It's not the dogs fault; it's Kim's fault for not being a proper owner....she has basically ruined that dog for the family. Kingsly needs a good home with owners that know how to handle him....he'd be much happier.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I hadn't thought that way about the muzzle! I'll bet the crew did want it. Who knows how the dog would react to the crew and cameras being around.

That dog needs a new home with someone who can handle him.

Good points everyone!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Remember when the trainer first came to the house and Kingsley snapped at him? That was scary. Hence the muzzle. We have a chihuahua who isn't particularly fond of small children. I've learned to put him in another part of the house if we have little ones around. He loves everyone else, but he was a stray and who knows what he went through before he came to live with us? He gets nervous and threatened around little ones, so I don't trust him at all.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can't these people just get along???

I thought Kim was out of line putting Lisa on the spot about her daughter's graduation party. They'd already said they wouldn't be there and sent her a nice gift. Don't punish people for not coming to your stupid party. Jeez!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally agree, and I thought it was very rude of Kim to even bring it up.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Regarding Kim's remarks to Lisa, what was with Ken's snarky remark back to Kim. Didn't he just say last week that Joyce's husband should keep quiet and stay out of it. Guess that applies to everyone but him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Countrydaze I think he was just tired of Kim going on and on about it since they had responded properly. Plus I thought it was totally acceptable, Kim needs to remember all the times she bailed when she starts in on someone not coming to her party.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Kim is just plain too needy. Needy for tv time, needy for acceptance... etc

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Well, I am very proud of what she has accomplished this past year. She looks wonderful.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim was way off-base the other night. But then again, the Richard sisters have proven over the years that they have absolutely no manners. Graduation parties are for family and close friends of the graduate. The fact that Lisa RSVP'd two weeks earlier and sent a gift from Tiffany, and she is neither a family member nor close friend of the graduate, was more than enough and gracious.

Every season I pray it is the last season for the Richards sisters. They are annoying and grating and bring nothing to the show - especially Kim.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I am very happy for all that Kim has accomplished, but she still has a long way to go to learn about boundaries. I think that is not uncommon for someone who is recovering. For so long they lived without boundaries in the throes of their addiction. It takes longer to learn how to have healthy relationships. I hope Kim has a good sponsor who can help her with that.

I find that Kyle is annoying me a little less this year. Maybe it's the fact that everyone else is so much more annoying. And what's with the campaign to flip off bullies? So classy. (We really need a "rolling eyes" emoticon on this page. I don't know how to make one.)

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I still, for the life of me, can't grasp how Brandi thinks she is in the right concerning Joyce. It just repeats itself every episode.

I fast forwarded through the Carlton-Brandi pole dancing bit.

Yes, Kim went too far with Lisa not coming to the party.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I fast forwarded through the pole dance segment too. How many times has that been done ? We get it , you are all still sexy and nimble. It is probably fun to do but looks ridiculous and overreaching on TV.

I actually like Kyle a lot. She seems the most real to me. For better or worse, and there is a lot of both she is consistent.

Why all the well heeled feel they need to adopt Brandi is beyond me but she does worm her way into their good graces. I would think they will tire of her soon.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I fast forward through EVERY Carlton scene. She does nothing for me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have to agree re: Carlton. I just go "ugh" every time she comes on my TV. She is just gross.

I used to like Brandi, but she's really got some issues and she is not setting a very good example for her kids. I hope they are never allowed to watch this show. They wouldn't be very proud of Mommy. Also the drinking is totally out of control. I don't care if she was on vacation, at some point you decide that is just not fun anymore.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ditto to Frog and Babyjax!

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
I must be weird...I guess I am because I really like Brandi and Lisa and Carlton and Yolanda...they are favorites. I detest Kyle. Why? I don't know...just my personality I guess. I love the show. Never miss an episode.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, January 19, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lost...I'm with you.
Brandi and Colton are fa readier to take than, well just about all the rest. I've never been a big fan of Lisa but love ken and Giggy.