TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through January 10, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and they didn't say one thing about Frank and Stassi breaking up!!! Just moved on down the road, I feel like I missed an episode or something, LOL.

Trixie

02-19-2013

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixie a private message Print Post    
I don't know how any food is served in SUR since the servers and bartenders are always fighting and/or having a crisis during their shifts.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Laura-Leigh is about to go pyscho on Jax's behind. I hope he doesn't have a pet rabbit. I'm wondering if the news Stassi is reacting to in next week's preview is that L-L is claiming to be pregnant. She did mention that she and Jax were having unprotected sex (how stupid is Jax anyway???). I know I shouldn't, but I love this show. It's such a train wreck!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
BJM - I totally agree about Laura-Leigh...lock up all the bunnies!!!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I don't know about the pregnancy claim..but I did see on the Bravo site that Jax tells Lisa he wants to quit, and by the look on his face he wasn't expecting her to say- ok! I think he was manipulating her somehow.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
What happened???

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Laura-Leigh got a movie part and quit. They had a photo shoot of the Sur staff at Lisa's house and Sur. jax went to a therapist. He came to the photo shoot after party and pulled Stassi aside and admitted he did actually cheat on her like everyone had been saying. Everyone was shocked. He quit. That's it I think. Reunion next week.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
If anyone wants to read about Laura-leigh here is a link. She really is an actress and has been in many things. I'm glad she is not with Jax.

http://missundercity.com/2013/02/26/vanderpump-rules-who-is-laura-leigh/

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Good for Laura-Leigh, I see she has second billing on the cast list of The Millers, after Jennifer Aniston. I wasn't sure how much I believed her when she was talking to Lisa but she did get a big role and she has been in several things and I now recognize her from a couple of things now that I see her IMDB listing.

Audie

05-08-2011

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Stassi is a mean, horrible girl who will resort to violence and admitted even breaking Jax's nose. Then he sits there and says it's okay? GMAB! Violence like that is never okay....even violence on a jerk like Jax. And Bravo loves Stassi? She up's their ratings? Wrong-wrong-wrong in so many ways. In a perfect world I'd like to see Stassi lose her job on this show and go into therapy. I don't think she's cool, or pretty, or entertaining. I think she's an ugly person all the way around!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally agree, Audie.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Stassi is the main reason I was not able to watch much of this show if they had a better cast 'Id give it a second chance. If bravo thinks Stassi is what the public wants to watch they are in for a rude awakening.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, March 08, 2013 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I agree about Stassi. I don't think I would watch this show again. I found myself too uncomfortable watching it.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Jax and Stassi have such a dysfunctional relationship. It was really difficult watching them on the reunion show.

She broke his nose, he says he deserves it...sad really.

I don't think they see it either. He betrays her, she reacts by a show of violence, he takes the violence...again and again.

When it came out that Stassi was texting Laura-Leigh crazy texts, Jax smiled and was happy because he felt it showed Stassi still loved him.

I feel like nothing good is going to come of this "relationship" (and I use the term loosely!).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This show is all about acting "auditions". There is no credibility in it at all. Stassi has been on everything, trying to get a break.

I have always liked Lisa Vanderpump but this show makes me like her a little less.

I also think her devotion to Brandi is almost a "mentor-like" relationship and one in which the mentee will never exceed the mentor.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, missyb, maybe Stassi just needs to work hard at her fashion thing and get over herself, LOL.

The reunion show was nuts, but Stassi really distracted me because the glue or something was so visible on her false eyelashes on her left eye, it was all I could look at.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately the only remotely interesting thing about this show was Stassi and Jax. Geez, they were 90% of the reunion show. To make a show out of their creepy relationship is sad. Would have been more interesting if they had followed the lives of the staff as they pursued their dreams and the goings on at the restaurant. Lisa's part would have been as the den mother/owner trying to run a successful business with employees who had bigger goals. Stassi and Jax are soooooo boring but it looks like that is all the producers could salvage from the footage.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just want somebody to have the courage to tell Stassi she's not the Princess of the World. The way she tells people to just stop talking when she disagrees with what they say is just horrible. I don't know why they all kiss her butt the way they do. I wouldn't want anything to do with her.

And yet, I'm watching this show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, don't you keep watching so you can see Lisa finally let her go, I know that is what I keep hoping. Well and it is a little like a train wreck that I can't look away from too, LOL.

Oh and I did have to mute a lot on the reunion show, just wasn't interested in what Stassi had to say. She is pretty mean-spirited and doesn't even give a thought to the fact she might be wrong. I think she needs some therapy, and Jax's therapy will hope him see that she is not the one.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I think it's funny that Laura-Leigh is the only real successful one. She booked a movie with Jennifer Aniston, she is on at least 4 episodes of the new season of The Client List on Lifetime. I am sure that is making Stassi fume. All of the above is on her IMDB page.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know that is especially delish, LOL.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I have never seen such a group of self-centered, immature, mean, compulsive-driven people in my life.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I have trashy TV taste; I watch almost all reality shows especially on Bravo but I can't stand VR.....those kids (yes I know they are adults) are very unlikable.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
They are all so awful that I wonder if this isn't like "The Hills" was - totally fake.