TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 09, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through January 09, 2014 users admin

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Can't disagree with that when she says she is about 2 minutes from cutting his tongue out in the scenes for next week....

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Phaaedra has a pre nup with Apollo, can't think she would not have protected herself.
Not for 1 minute do I believe that Kenya could afford the condo she was shown on the show and nor do I think Nene could afford it ! Showboating, pure showboating.
And little Miss Porscha needs to get over Kordell, she is young attractive and while she may not find a man with his money she can do a lot better. Someone that I know who had connections to the Steelers says that Kordell was a nice young man. Not sure what happened to the marriage but it seems unfortunate that in the 21st century a woman would focus on the man and not try to grow and have a sense of self.Granted he may have been domineering and she may have been blinded by his $$$.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't believe what Apollo is selling. I think something happened in LA, but it wasn't with Kenya. Kenya wants to get married and have children way too much to waste her time with an ex-con who is married with two small children and no job.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And in other RHOA news, Kim Z. had her twins the other day - a boy and a girl. Of course, both names starts with a "K."

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Phedra seems like a very hard person to be with. I doubt this marriage of hers will last very much longer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't think Phaedra and Apollo are long for this world. Now I do think he is cheating on her, just not with Kenya. Kenya is obviously looking to get married (and hopefully to someone successful). Why in the world would Kenya be interested in an ex-con with no job and two young children? Something in Apollo's buttermilk ain't clean.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked Peter's talk with Apollo last week. I think he can be a good influence on him.

Kandi needs to have her mother visit a doctor. Her mother's behavior reminds me of how my mother acted before the full blown dementia set in. Either that or take her to get therapy. I think her behavior is more cruel then caring.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Peter did speak to Apollo in a very sensible manner and gave good advise.
Kandi has allowed her Mother to be in her life in a negative manner and will likely pay for it if she loses her man and her good friend. I realize that is her Mom but really she is over stepping boundaries.

Is it me or does Nene twist her body and swish around just a little too much ? In a recent episode she got out of the car saying the word "ghetto" ? the only person who says crap like that is a "ghetto ", tacky person.

And another thing that Miss Lawrence and the other gay guy who wear womens high heels are just wayyyyyyyyyy out there. Granted the make up on Miss Lawrence looks good and he would be a help when shopping with a woman. I just don't like people who try to make themselves be noticed in a flamboyant manner. You can dress nicely,look good but not scream "notice me".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'll bet you dollars to donuts that if Kandi told her mother to back off or she will cut her out of her will, her mother would back off. Kandi is estimated to be worth between $35-$40 million so there probably aren't a lot of single men in Atlanta that are in Kandi's financial league. And Todd is 10x a better catch than the belated A.J.

I would NEVER put up with that from my mother - especially if I wasn't financially dependent upon her.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Just watched the episode with Kandi's mother freaking out while Kandi is trying on wedding gowns. Her mother's behavior was completely inappropriate. I think she is having some mental issues that need to be addressed. Seriously.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I had no idea Kandi was that rich....well you go gurl. Kandi deserves 3 snaps and a circle !
The producers could be egging the Mother on.I agree that if Kandi just let her Mom keep the house and limit their interaction, keep the grandchild away she would change her tune.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yep... Kandi is worth that much money. She's definitely the richest out of the Atlanta HW, but that doesn't mean much because most of them are broke. But, I think if you took all the HW from all the cities, she's not only in in the Top 10 - but she could be in the Top 5 as far as wealth.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I know there are a lot more issues that came up in tonight's episode, but I've just got to say this. Why in the heck does Kandi have that hideous long red wig plopped on her head?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Gran if you figure that out let me know ! Her real hair is nice and I guess she thinks she looks good with that red stuff on her head.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have never been a fan of Kandi's and have wished for years the show would cut her. Tonight's episode only reinforced my position. It was beyond rude to (1) be three hours late for the bus; and (2) she took the master bedroom which should have gone to Nene for arranging the trip.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
.....and it's not only that it's crayon red, it's the length and style where she needs to keep pushing it out of her eyes. What is her real hair like? I don't know if I've ever seen it, she's so into wigs. And I agree that she was terribly rude.

OMG! Porsha.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Even if you don't like Kenya, she was absolutely "spot on" in her analysis of Porsha in this week's Bravo blog.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Poor Porsha....she really needs to get the poop together.

Kandi may have more money than god but she has serious mommy issues, soon to alienate her boyfriend, now I see she is a rude punk when it comes to this bedroom fiasco.

Say what you want about Kenya but I'm pretty sure she's the brightest one of the bunch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, Kenya doesn't bother me at all. I prefer Kenya to Kandi and Porsha, and some times Phaedra. She is definitely very perceptive of people and her analysis in her blogs are usually on target.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
My problem is that Kenya is totally lacking in ability, or interest, or ability, in self analysis of her own behavior. Her behavior would have embarrassed her own family at least as much as Portia's would have. And for Kenya to criticize her for her attention to her makeup and weaves as a way to find a man is ridiculously ironic.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Kenya's point was Porsha should have spent more time studying than spending time on her makeup and weaves. If she had, she would know that there was no train in the Underground Railroad.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 26, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think Kenya's biggest fault is that she lacks social skills or has odd social skills and it might be all for tv. This is my 3rd season watching. Last year I liked Kandi but as this season moves along Kandi bothers me...I guess mostly because of her idiotic relationship with her mother....total turn off.

Phaedra crakes me up...she's "special" .

I haven't figured out why nene seems to be the head honcho of this group? I like her fine enough but I am more interested in her husbands backstory.

As far as housewife casts go I think the Atlanta group is most palatable .

I stopped watching ny and took in oc....I hate that cast/oc.

Bh bores me...kinda watching....have the last 1 1/2 episodes on dvr.

I'm probably the only one who likes Miami.

Atlanta has become my favorite and a lot of that is because of Kenya.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, December 30, 2013 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I like Miami too! I am obsessed with Lea Black! She just cracks me up. My old boss is the President of the South Florida Chapter of the Make-A-Wish foundation and they had their annual black tie gala and after I saw the pictures I told him next time he NEEDS to score me a ticket. He was hanging with the Blacks and the Hochsteins. I was SO jealous and Adam Lambert was the performer.

Atlanta has ALWAYS been the best! Love Kim & Nene! They BOTH have grown so much.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I also love Lea Black from Miami - she cracks me up. Unfortunately, she is the only one I like from Miami. It is still up in the air whether or not Bravo is going to give Miami another season. It does terrible in the ratings compared to the other HW shows.

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
I know a Mother is precious, but some Mothers feel they have the right to control their children long after a child becomes an adult. If I were Kandi I would cut all ties with her Mother except for scheduled visits which did not include anyone else. That way she would not have to deal with her Mother trying to control her life. I agree with others here on the boards that her Mother has mental problems.